Are you really the Jung Daehyun I knew?

Do you remember me, Daddy?

You nodded and leaned against the wall screaming like a dying whale inside your mind right now.

You glanced at Daehyun who was still staring at you. You looked away as a shade of pink appeared on your cheeks.

You patted your cheeks and asked, "Aren't you suppose to prepare yourself for your wedding today?"

He didn't respond, which meant a ignore to you. Maybe I shouldn't have asked?

He cleared his throat, "Yunji-ah.."

You frozed there waiting for him to continue. What is he going to say now?

"I .. I .. I.." he had a difficult time blurting it out.

"You're?" you're still waiting for him to finish.

"I'm sorry" he finally blurted it out avoiding your gazes. "For what?" you were dazed how he actually sincerely apologized you.

"Well.. everything"

You didn't respond him until he actually tells you the reason. I must know!

"Well.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I actually regained all my memories back. I.. I'm just so sorry.." he glanced at the ground.

"Wow Jung Daehyun, it's really nice to listen to you apologizing!" you smiled and patted his shoulder.

He groaned as you continued to have a perfect smile on your face.

"Hey, remember how you said that someone you love will dislike you now? Who is it?" you grinned wondering who's Daehyun's new crush would be.

He choked a bit and then eyed at you. "You want me to say it? here?"

You nodded, "Well, duh!"

He smiled and poked your cheeks, "YOU"

"M-me?" you laughed backing up, "Come on! Tell me, I know you're joking".

His expression vanished. He have a slight of a frown now.

"Wait. Are you serious?" your eyes were about to pull back.

"Yunji" he recited your name again. Once again, in a serious tone.

"Yes?" you gulped down so hard attempted to cover your ears already.

"I'm not going to hide this anymore and I'll just say it, today, who knows if we'll ever meet again.. until I clearly blurt this out" 

You gulped again and nodded, why is he so serious today?

"I've liked someone for a really long time. That person has always been in front of me, which is you" he paused to take a breath and continued, "Ever since that day of the meet up, is when I began to feel these strange feelings. Which is why I decided to choose you as a partner. And that's when I couldn't control myself since.. I... was totally out of my mind"

You bit your lips,  "Daehyun .."

He didn't stop talking yet. "That's the reason why I decided to date you, too. I thought  maybe I was too much of a bad influence so I decided we should end it. That was seriously a wrong decision.. And now that you even got the children, I thought it would be a great chance to get back together. But.. it seemed like you hated me even more now. Luckily I actually lost my memories.. or I wouldn't have gotten more close with you.. but now.. it'll be different" he kicked a pebble on the ground with a intense stare eyeing at you. 

You weakly smiled, "well actually I'm fine with it you know.. I got used to it.."

You couldn't think of anything to respond. Your heart was just pounding so rapidly like it's about to shoot up like a rocket.

He shooked his head and then cleared his throat. "Would it be alright if we ever start again? I know you wouldn't accept it but.. maybe there's a chance. Before I go to that stupid wedding that I was forced in with somebody I don't even have feelings for"

Bump bump bump bump.

"I'm sorry Daehyun .. --" you continued to step back. "Maybe you're a little tired right now since it's almost four already"

You start pacing away feeling worried like heck.

Daehyun pulled your wrist and both of your eyes met. He pressed his lips hard onto yours which made your eyes shoot up. He then released you, "I'm sorry.." and those were here final words. He walked away without turning back.

I'm sorry.."

 

 

 

 

 


Opps, forgot to make an author note for chapter 32 xD

Did you guys enjoyed this chapter? Probably not.It gets worse and worse. Yep. I tried to move you readers' heart but.. I probably failed. xD

I just hoped you enjoyed it! Lets go chapter 34!