Beep Beep

Do you remember me, Daddy?

"Will you?" he patiently waited for your answer.

You felt so feeble before you could even answer him.

"W---" just then, your head started spinning lingering and in a flash, you found yourself dropping onto the ground.

All you hear is Minki's yelling and tugging.

You woked up after that disaster and you found yourself in the patient's bed again.

You found Minki asleep with his head down on your bed.

You smiled at his muttering.

"Oh.. that cheeseburger. Seems ... very.." he sniffed, "Too good"

Your jaws widen wondering what in the world he's dreaming about.

You tapped him about probably seven hundred times and he finally woke up.

"You finally wake up!" he shouted out.

You nodded, "and you took forever to wake up"

He giggled, "heh heh.. just some dreams you know"

You nodded again, "Yes.. just some dreams"

"So, before I go, are you able to answer me?" he brought up that question again.

You thought about it, "For a while right?"

He nodded grinning as wide as he could.

"Sure" you replied without any pause.

"R-really?!" he bounced up.

You chuckled, "Sure why not?"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0n8fmJYuT1qbf8kso8_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0n8fmJYuT1qbf8kso9_250.gif

"Then.. I'll see you later, beautiful" he winked and left the room.

You can't help but laugh at his dorkiness. You glanced over at Daehyun's mother while she was looking at you.

She smiled and carefully came over to you.

"Congratulation?" she pointed at the door where Minki just left.

"Is temporary, don't worry about it.." you said.

"Temporary? Are you two trying to make somepne jealous?" Daehyun's mother started to get more curious.

"Jealous? Of course not! Just.. maybe experiencing what it's like," you sounded furtive.

She nodded, "Hope my son gets really jealous for losing a beautiful girl like you"

"Omoni, stop it~ We're not even that close.." you made excuses.

"You guys looked so close though. By the way, I went to his room once. His room were covered with pictures of his drawings. Those drawings really remind me of you" she got vulnerable.

"Me? Oh why would it resembles me. Probably someone who looked exactly like me" you remember that drawing you picked up.

She chuckled and went back to bed.

You received a message from Minki.

¤ Yo, yo, yo. I can't believe you're my girlfriend. Well, that's right, I've never been rejected before anyways. But you were one hard person to get! Well, lets enjoy our one month of dating. ¤

You replied him with a harsh reply.

Why do you even want to date me? Is there a girl you like that you want her to get jealous? [; Sure, we'll enjoy it. Good night.

Hm, probably? Not telling you who though, ha. Sleeping now? Sleep tight my princess

Please don't call me that. It's too.. *Shivers*

Too bad

-Minki went off the messenger-

You placed your phone into the cabinet and closed your eyes.

 

"Hurry, hurry!" there was a few people running around that made the whole room shaking.

You opened your eyes and saw a bunch of doctors and nurses around Daehyun Mother's bed.

You also found Daehyun leaning against the wall with his eyes closed.

You carefully got up and walked over to him.

"What's happening?"

His eyes opened and eyed on you, you could see tears rolling down.

"D-Daehyun, what's the matter?" you asked him. It was your first time seeing him cry like that.

You placed your hand on his shoulder. You didn't want to asked him anything and just caress him for a while.

"Can you leave me alone?" he coldly asked. 

You didn't respond him. You just stand there feeling exasperate.

He suddenly shoved you to the ground which made you landed onto the ground.

Your elbow hitted the ground hard which made you kind of thrive a cut.

You could see his eyes feeling bitter.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT, YUNJI?!" you heard Minki dashing in.

He caressly held your arms lingerly, carrying you up.

Minki placed you on the bed and glanced at Daehyun.

"You rascal.." he thrashed Daehyun a punch in the face.

Daehyun flashed a glare and gave a punch back.

Suddenly, a fight started and Minki thrashed Daehyun and he fell to the ground.

"You guys stop it!" you tried to move but your legs got a bit injured.

The doctors and nurses rushed to Daehyun and Minki cuffing their arms so they both can't do anything.

Minki yanked them away, "You guys better watch out"

He pointed at Daehyun and walked away.

You could see cuts all over Daehyun lips and face.

"Are you alright?" you stood up although you still felt frail.

"That bastard, who is he to you? Dare beating up a good buddy like me?"

"He's.." you didn't want to blurt it out, "a good friend of mine, too" 

"Che, good friend?" he laughed.

You grasped onto his arms, "You're hurt, lets bandage you up"

"He yanked your arms away, "You don't need to"

Before you can scold him, there was a sound.. a sound no one likes to hear.

Beep.. beep.. beep. beeeeeeep

As we turned around, we saw.. something we didn't want to.

 

"Mother.."

"Ahjumma.."

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! Haven't been updating, I'd apologize. These days, I've been pissed off, getting beaten, tearing up, etc. Er yeah, a y week and months to start. Oh wells, enjoy! :)

Remember to comment. Lets hope I could double update.. if not. See you next time! ^^