Chapter twenty-Nine

Do you remember me, Daddy?

He looked at the ground, "Your.. knee, it's bleeding"

You took a look at your knee and saw a huge scar of blood.

"Oh.. I'm fine.." you covered your knee, "you startled me for a moment, are you sick?"

He shooked his head though his face is already so pale, "No, I'm alright. I'll get going. I'll get you some ointment, so wait here?"

You looked around and found a bench, "here?"

He nodded as he rushed off.

You shrugged as you sat down as you mumbled, "He's pretty weird today.."

On the other hand, Daehyun stepped into a convenience store and quickly looked around. He got what he promised the kids and got some bandages and ointment for you.

He paid and got out of the store. As he was walking he heard some footsteps behind him.

Daehyun walked quickly and the footsteps continued quickly.

He stopped and turned around throwing the bags towards a gang of tuxedo men.

But they caught him and smacked his neck so he'll lose control of escaping.

"Who are you guys?" he yanked.

"You'll see" that was the only word they said as they were still holding his collar.

You kicked your feet and blew out a sigh. You looked around, still no sight of anyone.

You took out your phone and you didn't get a call.

"Where could he be?" you muttered looking at the time, two hours has already passed.

Back to Daehyun's point of view.

The gang threw Daehyun towards a chair and he watched as a man with a wheel chair strolled in.

"..." Daehyun stood quiet as he stared at old man strolling in.

"Daehyun.. you're back" he grabbed Daehyun's hand but Daehyun tried to squeeze his hand away.

"I'm your grandpa.. I heard your memory is lost" Daehyun's grandpa looked worried sick.

Daehyun smirked, "Grandpa? A grandpa who tried to kidnap his own son instead of just coming to me?"

Daehyun's grandpa eyes widen, "D-do you remember me?"

"Remember?" Daehyun tilted his head, "I wish I did"

Daehyun's grandpa cleared his throat, "Your accident happened when you had your engagement party.."

Daehyun raised his eyebrows up, "Engagement?"

"Yes.. your fiance.. will be arriving soon" Daehyun's grandpa strolled towards the wall.

"F-Fiance..?" Daehyun found it unbelievable.

The door knocked and one of the man in tuxedo went to open it.

A feminine lady ran towards Daehyun and gave him a tight hug, "DAEHYUN!"

Daehyun tried to push her away but she was using too much force.

"Grandson.." Daehyun's grandpa started again, "You're.."

Yuna released the hug and smiled as she stood next to you.

"You're.."

Daehyun waited for him to finish.

"You're going to get marry for real this time. In two more days"

 

Back to your Point of View.

You kept on looking at your watch. It's already getting dark, what could have happened to him. Did he get lost?

It's already 8:25 pm. "Aish.. Yoogeun and Dayoung must be worried right now"

You decided to call them.

Beep, beep ,beep, beep.

The phone answered, "Hello?"

"Dayoung?" you said.

"Nae, is this mommy? Where are you?!" Dayoung yelled.

"Oh.. mommy is outside right now. Wait a little bit more okay? Mommy will go buy some food back"

"Really? YAYY" she screamed through the phone.

"Remember to not open the door or anything okay?" you instructed them.

"We won't"

"Okay, I'll hang up now"

You hanged up the phone and continued to look around, "Seems like he's not home, too"

You decided to walk to the convenience store to ask.

You walked up to the cashier, "um excuse me.. have you seen a guy who has um.. a handsome face and.. he bought some ointment or something like that?" you tried to explain though it was just too tough.

"Oh.. I think so. He went out like hours ago" the cashier said.

You bowed, "oh, thank you"

"If he went out.. then he should have arrived.." you muttered.

You got out of the store and saw a familiar boy there.

"Daehyun?"

You dashed towards him as your legs goes unbalanced.

"Daehyun!" you tapped his shoulder.

He turned around startled, "oh, Yunji"

"where were you?" you asked as you took a breath.

"Um.. sorry.. I kind of lost my way" Daehyun lied.

"Oh.." you looked at his hand, he hand nothing.

"You didn't get something you wanted?" you asked.

"Oh um.." he looked at his hand, "I must have left it in the chair"

"Chair?" you raised your eyebrows.

"Well.. I was too attracted to .. these.. cakes"

You nodded and both of you went to order so fried chicken.

You both went home and the smell of food made Yoogeun and Dayoung rushed in a blink.

"CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN!" Yoogeun sang.

After dinner, we both gathered in the livingroom and had a little chat.

"Ah~ Ahjusshi, you know, after you've been living here, this house felt more completed!" Yoogeun clapped his hands.

"Oh.. r-really?" he weakly smiled as he glanced at you.

"Nae! Since we had never seen our father before, we were so bored. I envy a lot of perfect families. But since you were here, it felt like you were our.. real father!" Dayoung grinned.

Because he is was what popped up in your head.

He chuckled, "Well.. I'm glad"

He went to take a shower and suddenly the phone rang. Actually more like an text message pop up.

"Ahjusshi's phone" Yoogeun pointed.

"Don't touch it" you went to clean the floor.

But too late, Yoogeun took the phone and click the message.

"Omma, look" he showed it to you.

Out of curiosity, you took a look maybe it could be something important.

Remember, tomorrow at 11:00 pm, we'll be meeting at the Groom + Bride mall! See you tomorrow oppa! Have a sweet dream!

xoxo, Yuna <3

You blinked after looking at the message. Daehyun came and he took his phone.

"Ah ahjusshi.." Yoogeun fold his hands together, "Sorry.."

Daehyun looked at you but you looked towards the ground.

"It's alright" he ruffled Yoogeun's hair and went to his room.

You rubbed your neck as you warned Yoogeun, "Don't look through people's phone anymore"

Yoogeun nodded and you went back mopping.

Groom and Bride? Did he really remembered anything and not telling it to me?

 

 

 

 


Chapter 29! I hope you readers won't cry once you hear a news in a few more chapters! D:

I'll miss you all, too! <3 I'll write the news down as soon as I reach the limit [: Don't worry, got plenty of fanfics to write.. gosh.

Enjoy by the way! And don't forget, comment and subscribe~ ppyong~