Voicemail

Do you remember me, Daddy?

You backed up as much as you could.

But Daehyun approached closer and closer towards you.

He paused and whisper something through your ears, "Just kidding"

Your heart was pounding like crazy. Flames were running through your ears, nose and throughout your brain.

The ferris wheel started to move again which made me relief.

You moved back to your seat though all you felt was your cheeks burning.

Daehyun received a text message and glanced at you after reading who it was from.

   "Bbuing bbuing~ Yebbbo? Kk~ Just kidding :* Where are you now? I'll be coming over! Lets go on a date~~~"

"Who is it?" you asked trying not to be nosy though.

Without a hesitate, Daehyun just showed you the message.

You read the message, "You should go"

He shooked his head, "Oh you wish"

"Yes, I wish" you said.

The ferris wheel stopped and the door opened.

Both of you didn't move for a few seconds.

"Lets get out now" you stepped out of the ferris wheel.

Dayoung and Yoogeun ran up to you.

"Oh, that was fun but horrifying! I ened the bathroom, MOMMY!" Yoogeun screamed as he was panting.

You giggled, "Alright, alright"

You turned around where Daehyun is, "You shouldn't keep your fiance waiting, you should go. I'll try to explain the reason to them" 

Daehyun didn't respond and just looked away.

You shrugged and took Dayoung and Yoogeun into the restroom.

You brought them into the womens' restroom which made Yoogeun whined thoughout the whole bathroom trip.

"Why the women restroom?! This is ruining my image and pride"

You knocked Yoogeun's head, "What image and pride? Do you expect mommy to go to the men's room?"

Yoogeun nodded, "Yes mommy, yes"

You flashed Yoogeun a glare and he held Dayoung tightly.

We went out of the bathroom after that disaster and got a fright when Daehyun appeared right in front of you.

"Y-you.. why are you still here?"

"Uncle!!" Dayoung and Yoogeun said, "Mommy said you were gone! I almost cry!"

Daehyun flashed a smile to them and turned back to you, "I was asked to come here. It'll be too rude to just leave"

He kneeled down and pinched Dayoung and Yoogeun's cheeks. 

You just frozed there unbelievably.

Your brain seem mistakely dizzy. You felt glad but worried at the same time.

"Y-you have to explain it to her then! You better not make her come smack talking to me again" you stood cautious.

He nodded, "That girl who understand, she sees me everyday anyways. I might puke if I see her again"

You slightly smiled and shooked your head, "Then shall we continue?"

We went to other rides and ate so much junks there and finally time was already up.

"So late alright" Dayoung yawned.

Daehyun piggy backed Dayoung and she fell asleep right away.

You where carrying the sleepy-head Yoogeun who slept since riding on the ferris boat. 

So that left Daehyun and you awkwardly walking.

"Are you glad?" you questioned.

"Glad? About what?" he paused seating himself down on the bench to rest.

"About your life, now" you sat down beside him.

"Do I look like I am?"

You nodded, "Totally"

"You know.." he paused again.

"Yes?"

"You know.. nevermind" he stood up, "Let's go, I'll take you guys home" 

"You know, you've pretty much changed. I guess getting marry does make you change" you looked up the sky.

He stopped walking and eyed on the ground, "Can you not mention anything about the marriage?"

You frozed from where you're standing and thought about it, "If you say so"

We rode on the taxi and stopped in front of your house. 

"Well, sorry for causing you to piggy back her, thanks.." it was your first time thanking him from your heart.

"It's no big deal" he waved.

You waved back and brought them two home.

On the other hand, Daehyun took out his phone and received 47 missing calls and text messages.

Daehyun listened to one of the voicemail from Yuna.

 

"O-Oppa.." Yuna sounded so sick.

"P-please come now... I-- I.." that was the end of the voice mail.

You found something from Dayoung's hand and it seem to be an mp3.

You grabbed it and ran  out of the house noticing the cab was still there. You catched up towards the taxi but it suddenly started moving.

You tried yelling Daehyun's name but it seems like they didn't hear.

 

 

 


Short? Sorry guys xD.. Got to get to bed, soon. Please enjoy this chapter. Sorry, fast typing makes me lose ideas. What a terrible creative mind here.

Enjoy readers! Remember to comment your opinions and subscribe for updates.

Xoxo. <3