A Date

Do you remember me, Daddy?

"I guess you heard all that" said Yuna who was suddenly all proud of herself.

You nodded, "Yes, I did"

"So now you get what that mean. Stay away from Daehyun, cause he's becoming my husband any sooner"

You nodded again, "you must be very clingy"

Yuna raised her eyebrows up, "are you trying to act like you don't care at all? Your heart is probably in pain"

You opened the door and stepped out the store.

She grabbed your bag and threw them onto the floor.

"You--" you paused yourself from cussing her out.

"What? I'm a , is that what you were going to say?" she's acting like a again.

You smile, "No, I was going to say.. you desperate, idiot, irritating rascal"

She widen like an 'O' shape, "you wouldn't--"

"I did" you walked off again.

"Don't you ever have any feelings for him?" she asked you which made you paused.

You didn't hesitate to answer, "Never will"

You kept walking and Yuna followed you. You can hear her heels footsteps from behind.

"GOOD! Don't ever okay? If you do, I'll totally bust your life up" she yelled.

You waved, "What ever!"

You sat down in a bench opening up a can of soda.

You gulped down as many as you can. But it spiked it so much you spitted some out. Yikes.

A lady passed by and stopped in front of you. Hey, isn't she the one I saw in the park you thought.

"Are you alright?" she handed you a napkin

You nodded and took the napkin, "Yes, thanks!"

"Young lady, you're beautiful, kind, and young, you would feel a lot of pain. Is it the feelings you're feeling from love that's bothering you?" she asked.

You didn't know what she was talking about, "Love..? I don't think so"

"I'm sure it is. If you're not sure yet, maybe one day you might find out" she gave you a warm smile.

"I don't have anyone to love right now.. I guess it's just regretion I'm feeling right now?"

She gave you a light pat on the back, "Trust me, if you give yourself some time and courage, you'll see the real world"

She stood up and waved leaving.

You watched as she left, you muttered, "See the real world?"

 

Yoogeun and Dayoung nudged you for the whole morning. You opened your eyes eyeing on Yoogeun and Dayoung.

"Good morning mommy!" Dayoung pat your forehead.

"Mommy, guess who's with us" Yoogeun pointed.

You glanced to where Yoogeun was pointing, Daehyun.. DAEHYUN?!

"What are you guys doing here?" you asked forcing yourself up.

"Date!" Dayoung yelled.

"Date?!" you repeated.

"Yes, date mommy" Dayoung smiled.

You glanced at Daehyun who was rubbing his neck, "Well, they called me to come here and I didn't even know how they found my number. But they were just keep screaming and screaming. I hang up but they called me about ten times reminding me every five seconds"

You wanted to laugh your head off but you remain silent.

"Come on, change mommy" Yoogeun jumped up and down.

Dayoung held Daehyun's hand, "We'll wait for you outside"

"Dayoung, you better not hold that hand" you warned.

"Why not? Ahjusshi is a good person. He's not a stranger, so don't worry" Dayoung smiled.

Daehyun gave you a nod which made you went straight to the changing room.

You went out of the building and there is Daehyun, Dayoung and Yoogeun waiting against the tree.

Dayoung ran up to me and held my hands.

"Yoogeun will be with Daehyun-ahjusshi and I'll be with mommy~" Dayoung planned it all.

"Why are you guys doing this 'date' plan you're talking about?" you asked.

"Since mommy has always been lonely, I felt this ahjusshi and you make a good couple"

"Don't you ever say that" you frowned.

"Why not?" she pouted.

"Oh.. nothing" you paused, "Come on lets go then.."

All of us reached to the ice cream shop first.

"wow.. so much people" you felt so tired.

"Go order for us please" Daehyun coldly ordered you.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine"

He smiled and sat down with Dayoung and Yoogeun.

You bought a cup of chocolate, strawberry, 2 vanilla flavored ice cream.

You brought the tray over to the table and Dayoung and Yoogeun stuffed themselves already.

Daehyun gulped the whole ice cream in just five seconds.

You ticked you tongue, "How in the world.."

"I know, I'm just too impressive" he praised himself.

You shooked your head and enjoyed your ice cream.

The next place was the subway. To the amusement park. Which it's like ten stops away.

We found a perfect four seats to sit. Yoogeun and Dayoung took their time looking out the window.

You were sitting beside Daehyun so you guys had a little talk.

"So, did you know your marriage is in 2 weeks?" you asked.

He nodded, "Of course, and it's not a great news"

"You should be happy"

"Why would I? It's a forced marriage, who would be?"

"True.." you agreed, "but why did you agree to come here, your fiance will be misunderstanding if she couldn't reach you"

He rolled his eyes, "don't even talk about her"

"We're there!" Yoogeun yelled, ten stops seemed very quick.

We reached the amusement park and the kids were dancing around like quickly.

Dayoung held Daehyun's and your hands, "Lets go, lovelies"

The first ride was the MERRY' GO ROUND.

You sat on a horse behind Yoogeun and Dayoung's. Which means you're beside Daehyun.

"Shoot" you mumbled.

The merry go round started and everyone tooked pictures. You took pictures from behind.

You guys went to the photo booths, water slide, haunted house (which creeped you all out) and plenty of more arcade games.

The last ride was the ferris wheel. The most awkward, calming ride.

The ride was only available for two people each.

"Ayee~ You two should have some special time together" Dayoung teased.

"Dayoung.. if you don't want me to hide all your treasures, keep your mouth tight" you warned.

She took Yoogeun and went onto the ferris wheel and quickly closed the door sticking her tongue out at you.

"Sorry, mommy"

The staff lead you two to the next ferris wheel, "go in?"

You both went in, "have fun you cute couple" the staff waved.

"Oh what is wrong with everyone today" you mumbled.

"I'm probably making your reputation so much better" Daehyun stiffed.

"You? Maybe because I'm prettier instead" you praised.

The ferris wheel suddenly stopped.

The staff made an announcement, "Sorry everyone, the ferris wheel have a little problem, it'll be fix in ten minutes"

Everyone sighed and so did you.

"Now I have to be stuck with you for likke how long? 25 minutes?" you puffed out a breath.

He flashed a smile and grabbed you next to him, "Then lets enjoy this moment"

You got afraid for a moment, had he gone insane..?

 

 


Double update! I really need to start some more conflicts and stuff soon. Getting bored? I'm brainstorming a bit more ^^

Enjoy this chapter too! Hehe~~