Tender

Do you remember me, Daddy?

The nurse covered a white bed sheet over Daehyun's mother.

The doctor came over to us, "We're sorry but.."

"This can't happen.." Daehyun kept shaking his head.

You dropped towards your bed. Despite the short time you met Daehyun's mother, you couldn't believe those words.

Daehyun started going insane. He slammed the wall and threw everything from the desks down. He stormed off the room.

You tried to follow him but you couldn't catch up.

You reached out the building and saw Daehyun running towards the corner direction of the building.

You jumped with one legs. As soon as you reached there, he wasn't there. 

You continue to find him without hesitating.

You frozed and stepped back when you saw Yuna waving to Daehyun.

Hm, she must be visiting Daehyun's mother.

You overheard them since you weren't that far of a distant from them.

"Daehyun oppa, why are you here?" said Yuna with a cutesy tone.

"Oh my, why are your eyes so red and puffy?" Yuna slid her hand on his face.

You watched as Daehyun clutched onto Yuna's hand.

You couldn't watch anymore. Your head started spinning feeling nuisance.

This could been your 95458493432 times collasped towards the ground.

Your sight just out. No one saw you. And no one did. You were just lying on the corner as people passes by.

                                                                 —————

You slowly opened your eyes touching your head trying to recall what happened earlier. 

You suddenly felt a strange feeling.

You looked around observing where the heck are you.

You were in the bed, not your bed. Nor the hospital.

"Where---" before you finished muttering Daehyun popped out from no where.

"Oh, you're awake" he stepped towards you holding a tray of a glass of juice.

You eyed on him wondering why is he here.

"Where am I?" you asked as you take the juice he handed to you. 

"My house," he responded.

You choked after sipping a gulp of juice.

"Your what?!" you started looking around.

You grabbed the blanket as tightly as you could.

"Why are you so surprised? It's not like it's our first time" he flashed a sly sitting next to you.

You glared at him to prepare his death. You scooted back a bit but he just kept following.

"So, how did I end up here?" you asked.

"I found you in the corner. Seems like no one saw you. I'm you're life saver a.k.a hero" he praised himself.

You shooked your head, "thanks though"

"But why did you pass out?" he continued.

You shrugged, "You don't need to know"

He rolled his eyes as he played with his fingers.

"So.. are you alright?" you asked after the "Ahjumma" incident.

He didn't reply you which pretty much means, nope.

"I won't mention it" you slipped your hands into your pocket.

You felt the letter Daehyun's mother gave you. You suddenly remember about the favor again.

"Oh, here's the last gift your mother asked me to give you"

He glanced at you and then the letter. He took the letter and started reading it.

You can see his head facing towards the ground lower and lower.

You decided to comfort him a little bit since you felt a bit pity. You weren't in a good mood but you'd try.

"You know, your mother was a great, great lady. Also cute. You shouldn't have said all those things to her you know."

He's listening but still a long pause. So you continued.

"It's not the end of the world yet. Now you face the reality, without a wonderful mother. You also have a grandfather who actually cares about you. Unlike me, I only have a mother by my side. So it's not really two loves that I received since a young age. It's just my hard working mother that made me deserve to live. So, stop feeling the pain and strength up. Your mother doesn't want to see you like this! This expression will make her more terrified."

He turned around as he pushed you towards the bed.

Your eyes widen as he leaned closer towards you.

He flashed a smile, "How could your words always fluster my mind?"

He leaned closer and closer as you squeezed your eyes together. Knuckling a fist.

The door suddenly barged in. Wait.. who didn't ring the doorbell? How the heck they get in here?

Daehyun and you looked back to see who barged in.

 

"What are you guys.. doing?!"

 

 

 

 


Guys, I know you want to slap me but, I'm truly truly truly sorry. here's chapter 13 though.

I might or might not update/ double update tomorrow. :)

I should.

Enjoy though! Had a good day everyone? Me, always the same. Not that bad. But terrible heh. 

Comments and subscribe to keep up with the update. Byebyes <3 ppyong~