Officially ending R/S

Do you remember me, Daddy?

Please don't continue reading if you don't like reading teen words. I don't want to tag this as rated M because it's really isn't. Respect the story.

 

"Oh um. I found it from the ground.." you quickly grabbed the paper back from him.

"That address looked a bit familiar" he scratched his head.

"It does?" you folded your hands together nervously.

"Anyways, you look like you have a lot of time on your hand. Why don't we go for a drink?" he suggested.

"Drink..? Didn't you drink enough?"

"WE CAN STILL DRINK!" he grabbed your arm and pulled you to the closest bar.

"Yo.. why are you bringing me here?" you backed up.

"You're old enough aren't you?" he asked.

"Y-yes.." you nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm inviting someone you might know. Lets go in" Minki dragged you into the bar entrance.

There was music blasting and crowded of people. You saw girls dressing revealing clothes/ dresses.

You shivered, "Oh! Thank god I'm not like that"

"Did you say something?" Minki leaned over to you.

You shooked your head, "Just saying it's loud.."

He chuckled and told me to just sit down. He went to greet some of his friends. You tried to cover yourself cause there seems to be so much erted peeps in here.

"One cup of the most best, valuable wine please," you heard a familiar voice beside you.

Nah, you shouldn't stare at these people. They're creeping you too much.

"Nice to see you here," it seems like he's talking to you.

You turned around and got a panic.

What is he doing here?! Don't tell me.. he's who Minki is talking about.

"Aish" you felt so much pain going through your head.

He smirked, "Not glad to see me?"

"Definitely." 

"You seem to be one bad taste with your types then," he joked.

"Nah, I just don't adores players like you" you crossed your arms as you drank your juice.

His smile disappeared and grabbed his cup of wine.

You slight a smile, that's what you get Jung Daehyun.

"Yo Daehyunnie!"  Minki high fived Daehyun.

"Yo," he coldly respond.

"You two sees to meet pretty fast. From my view back there, you two look so adorable" Minki squeezed Daehyun and your cheeks.

You shoved his hands away. 

"My cheeks are too precious to be pinched" you joked.

"Oh really?" he started to pinch both of your cheeks.

"Yah!" Daehyun yelled.

Minki paused and stared at him. You stared at him too.

His eyes started to wander around clearing his throat.

Minki shrugged and waved to us, "Have a good time then. I just found my perfect girl over there"

Minki winked as he pointed to a girl who's wearing a too revealing.. as known as y dress.

"Ugh, men will always be men" you shivered.

"As they always say," Daehyun sounded pissed.

You glanced at the counter table, you couldn't take a look at him.

"Why.. did you date me then?" he asked. 

You didn't respond at all.

"Then why did you do it with me? Huh?" he started to get even more curious. He probably forgot everything that day.

You didn't even know why. So you tried to make up excuses.

"You must have been clueless. I did it.. for your money" you slammed the cup on the table.

"I'm going now. I don't have any more mood" you grabbed your bag and found the way to exit.

Somebody grabbed your fingers and pushed you towards the wall.

"For my money? Oh really?" he didn't look like he believed me.

"Yes, so? You must have think I'm one of those innocent little girl who easily get anyways"

He laughed, "I probably must be out of my mind."

"You enjoyed anyways didn't you? Then god I have played on you to. To know that you've been just playing around with this little innocent girl here, must have been really fun huh? What is so enjoyable about it anyways? Watching a girl doing all that?"

Daehyun couldn't respond.

"You should stop now," he made a fist.

"Stop? Oh yes I should. Just call me a gold digger kay. Oh yeah, you said lets pretend not to know each other right? Why do you keep making conversation with me?"

".." he was about to let a word out but paused.

"Remove your hands away from me by the way," you looked at his hand grabbing on your wrist.

He removed his hands and you started walking back home. You were flaming so much you wanted to kick the hugest rock on to his face.

Someone grabbed you by your hand again this time.

"I'm getting married.."

 

 

 


Hey hey! Liking liking? Sorry guys, it's just.. my mind. Following the plots hehe..

Remember to subscribe and comment! Thank you ^-^