Wrong Decisions

Do you remember me, Daddy?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you screamed out.

"Hold on tight, Yunji, it's alright" your mom tried to calm you down while holding on tight to your hands.

You shooked your head again and again, you were so outraged you just wanted to explode already.

 

"Wah wah wah!" the babies started to howl out loud.

"It's a twin! A baby boy and girl" the surgeons was holding onto your children and wrapping them with a towel.

You held the babies and cuddle them tightly.

"Annyeong, my cuties" you tried to play with them.

"What will you name them?" your mom asked you and you forgot the point where you had to name them.

"Oh right.. hmm" you looked at the baby boy and then the girl.

"Yoogeun" you looked at the baby boy, "Dayoung" you glanced at the baby girl.

"We'll be taking them to the nursery room. We'll get you to the patient's room now" the nurses told me.

You nodded slowly and let go of your children. You didn't want to leave them but there was no choice.

The nurses scrolled you back to the patient's room and your mom followed.

You took your mom's hands, "Omma.. sorry"

"Sorry? For what?" she didn't expected an apology.

"For everything.."

"It's alright, everyone makes mistakes, you have to deal with it" she ruffled my hair.

"I-I.. really did something wrong. The kids probably won't even recognize their father, or even meet him"

"How about when they grow a bit older, let them meet  the father?" my mother advice.

"Will he even believe?"

"Make him. No father should deny anything and just leave their very own biological kid without a father whent hey are right there"

"I'll try.."

It's night now. Your mom went home and lots of the patients are asleep. You decided to check on your kids. You walked to the nursery and looked through the window.

You found your two twins right to each other. You smiled just looking at them.

The nurse got startled when she saw you out the window. She shut the door and tapped you.

"Um, miss, do you need anything?" she asked.

"Oh um ah, may I go inside? I want to look at my children for a bit"

"Ah sure" she opened the door for you.

"Thank you" you bowed to her and walked inside.

You went over to your kids and patted their head. You took Dayoung's hands and felt her smooth, milky skin.

"Dayoung-ah.. mommy will be really sorry.. when you grow up, I hope you won't ruin your own decision like mommy did"

Dayoung was asleep so she didn't know I'm here or heard me. You kissed her forehead and head over to Yoogeun.

"Yoogeun-ah.. I'm sorry you won't be growing up with a daddy. Mommy will try her best alright? I hope you will become a one cheerful, healthy kid" you pinched his cheeks lightly and kissed him in the forehead.

You wiped your tears as you waved to them. You went back to your room and lay down on your bed.

You closed your eyes hoping tomorrow will be better than today, yesterday, a day before.


Three years later

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!!" Dayoung and Yoogeun came rushing towards you and jumped to your laps.

"Yes?" you ruffled their hairs.

"When are we visiting grandma?" Yoogeun whined while he played around with his toys.

"Yah, stop asking mommy the same question over and over. She'll go when you put that toys down!" Dayoung saved your life.

"Listen to your sister~" you cooed.

"Hmph, fine" Yoogeun crossed his arms as he walked towards the table and placed his toys down.

"Good boy" you pat his head.

"Lets go!" you took their hands and head out to your mom's house.

"Mommy! Mommy! It's pororo!" Yoogeun pointed at the toy store.

"Hm? You want to check it out?" you asked.

"YES YES YES!" Yoogeun ran to the door of the store.

You felt Dayoung gripping your hand, "Sorry mommy, I'll definitely grow up faster and earn you some money"

You chuckled, "Really? Oh I can't wait"

You walked inside the store with Yoogeun and Dayoung.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" the workers greeted us as we walked in. 

You bowed to them.

"Mommy! Wahh, this is so amazing!" Yoogeun was playing Pororo around.

"Yah, be careful with it" Dayoung scolded him. 

You giggled while looking at your kids so delighted.

"Ow!" you heard Yoogeun yelled in pain.

You ran to them to check what just happened.

"Aish.." a young man was rubbing his neck.

Yoogeun was on the floor and he turned around noticing you're there, "Mommy!"

You rushed to Yoogeun and wrapped your arms around him.

The young man looked at you with a cold, really, really cold stare.

He seems really familiar.. "Are you.."

 

 


A/N

Enjoying so far? Happy Chinese New Year guys (forgot to add A/N sorries) Anyways, hopefully you ate til' your stomach almost exploded (jk) and remember to make feedbacks and subscribe. <3 ppyong~