Chapter 27

What Happened to Us?

 

Author’s POV

 

A certain blonde stirred form her sleep when she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. She slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by the sunlight which came from the window. She turned her head to the sleeping girl beside her. She unconsciously smiled when she saw the beautiful sight of her girlfriend sleeping. She kissed her head and slowly removed her girlfriend’s arm from her waist.

 

Standing up from the bed, she stretched her arms as she readied herself for another day. She shifted her gaze at the wall clock and widened her eyes when she saw what time it was. She quickly jumped to the bed and tried to wake the other girl up.

 

“YAH! Wake up sleepy head! It’s 10 am already!”

 

The sleeping girl ignored her. Instead, she grabbed a pillow and turned her back, making the blonde more panicked. She snatched away the pillow and hit her girlfrined’s head with it… several times.

 

The girl finally opened her eyes and glared at the blonde. “What’s your problem? You kept me up all night and you expect me to wake up early?”

 

The glare didn’t affect her at all but she backed away just to make sure she won’t get hit.

 

“You’re supposed to be at Jeju today!”

 

“Jeju? Oh. I forgot to tell you.”

 

“Tell me what, Nic?”

 

Nicole grinned at her. “We have no high school reunion.”

 

---------------------------

 

“WHAT?!!” Jessica yelled at the girl at the reception area. Tiffany was beside her, trying to calm her down.

 

“Relax, Jessi. You’re scaring her.”

 

“But, Tiff. This is ridiculous! There has to be a mistake!”

 

Tiffany sighed. “I’m really sorry for her behavior. She only acts like this when she is deprived of her beauty sleep. Anyway, are you sure about that? There’s really no event that will be held here for three days?”

 

The girl shook her head. “I’ve already checked, Ma’am. If you like, I can ask my manager about this. May I know you’re names?”

 

“Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung.” Tiffany said.

 

The girl stared at Tiffany but she looked away when she felt a cold glare shot upon her. “A-actually, th-there has been a reservation in your names.” The girl said.

 

Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other knowingly.

 

Nicole!

 

“Aright. Can we just get the keys then?” Jessica’s fury subsided a bit.

 

The girl handed. “Room 319, ma’am. It’s a VIP suite.”

 

“Thank you.” With that, they left and went straight into their room. Once they opened the door, their jaws dropped.

 

“Are you sure we’re in the right room?” Tiffany asked.

 

“The key fitted, right? Of course we are.” Jessica replied, glancing at Tiffany. Then she added, “I just don’t see any reason why Nicole pranked us.”

 

Tiffany bit her lip as a theory came up in her head. Back when they were still in high school, Nicole would always tease Tiffany about Jessica. She would always say that Tiffany has a crush on her cousin but Tiffany just shrugged it back then. Tiffany remembered that Nicole even put up a fan club for Jessica and Tiffany, naming them as JeTi. As far as Tiffany remembers, that fan club only has two members. The other one was Yoona.

 

“Tiff…” Jessica’s voice occupied her ears. Tiffany realized that Jessica was not beside her anymore.

 

“Yes?” Tiffany looked for Jessica and found the latter standing beside a bed.

 

“We have another problem.” Jessica replied.

 

“And that is?” Tiffany hugged Jessica from the back.

 

Jessica breathed deeply. “There’s only one bed.”

 

“I can see that, Jessi baby.”

 

“W-well…”

 

Tiffany peeked at Jessica’s face and giggled when she saw her girlfriend’s red face. “We are sleeping together. But that doesn’t mean we’re going to do it, right?”

 

“We’re not?” Jessica whispered to herself. Disappointment filled her thoughts.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Nothing Tiff.” Jessica said nonchalantly.

 

‘Not again.’ Tiffany thought.

 

Jessica was surprised when Tiffany pushed her to the bed. Then, Tiffany jumped next to her and hugged her waist. Still not used to the skinship between them, Jessica froze. “You’re so grumpy when you don’t get enough sleep. Didn’t I tell you to sleep early?”

 

“You should blame yourself.” Jessica said in a low voice.

 

“Wae?”

 

Jessica just kept quiet. Inhaling the sweet scent of Tiffany’s hair, she smiled.

 

“I knew it.” Tiffany said. A smirk was clearly visible on her face.

 

“What?”

 

Tiffany snuggled closer to Jessica and stared into her eyes. “You’re still thinking about our kiss yesterday. That’s why you couldn’t sleep last night.”

 

Jessica blushed and turned her head, indicating that Tiffany was right.

 

“You obviously enjoyed it, Jessi. Ten minutes wasn’t short, you know. Anyway, you’re still a good kisser.”

 

“Of course! I got tons of practice before.” Jessica said proudly, earning a glare from Tiffany. The latter removed her arms around Jessica and tried to get up but Jessica grabbed her arm and pulled her back to bed. Now, it’s Jessica’s turn to hug Tiffany.

 

“I was just kidding there, babe. You are my first kiss, my first girlfriend and my first love.”

 

Tiffany pouted. “Really?”

 

Jessica kissed her cheek. “Yes, Tiff. But… am I really a good kisser?”

 

“Hmm. Let me think about that.”

 

Jessica waited for Tiffany’s conclusion. “Well?”

 

Tiffany pecked Jessica’s lips which made the latter blush. “You’re lips are soft.”

 

Then, Tiffany leaned again and Jessica’s lips, making the latter shiver. “Mmm. Your lips are delicious. It tastes like strawberry.”

 

Jessica gulped. She was now sweating though the air conditioner was on. “S-so… does that mean I’m a good kisser?”

 

Tiffany kept staring at Jessica’s luscious lips. “Why don’t you kiss me and prove yourself?”

 

“A-are you sure?”

 

“Shut up and kiss me, Jessi baby.” Tiffany demanded in a husky voice.

 

With that, Jessica closed the gap between them. The kiss started slowly but it got deeper with their tongues battling with each other. Love and passion filled their beings and they got addicted to it.

 

After a few minutes, they both pulled away and tried to catch their breaths. Tiffany rested her head on Jessica’s chest, making her hear the latter’s loud heartbeat.

 

“I love you Jessi.”

 

Jessica stared at the ceiling. Then, she took Tiffany’s hand intertwined their fingers. She kissed it lovingly before saying those words for the first time,

 

“I love you too, baby.”

 


A/N: Gaah! I'm really not good in writing fluffy stuffs so... I'm sorry. kkkk. And I'm sorry that I only got to update today. I'm experiencing writer's block, I think. Can you guys help me out for the next chapter? Your ideas will be very much appreciated.

On other things, me and my 2 other classmates spazzed about Tiffany yesterday... IN CLASS... WHILE OUR PROFESSOR WAS BABBLING. kkkk. I was sharing Tiffany's photos with them and we were squealing silently, if that's even possible. It feels so good to have a fellow Fanytastic in my class. XD

Anyway, tell me what you think about this chapter and don't forget to give me some ideas for the next chapter if you have any. I need them badly.

THANK YOU GUYS! ^_^