Chapter 16

What Happened to Us?

 

Author’s POV

 

Taeyeon hasn’t told Jessica the real reason why they were stalking her. All Taeyeon could say was that they were worried that some guy might want to hit on her and that Taeyeon the three missed having Jessica around.

 

Luckily for the them, Jessica seemed to believe Taeyeon’s explanation, she admitted that she really was busy with work lately and she doesn’t have enough time to drop by or even hang out with them.

 

Now, Chaerin has told Taeyeon about Tiffany, leaving out the part about her game plan. That’s why when Jessica and her minions (SooSunYeon) entered the restaurant again, Taeyeon took this chance to analyze Tiffany. (like Taeng was checking her out. Lol)

 

When their eyes met, it was like electricity was flowing between their eyes.

 

‘I won’t let you hurt my Sica again’ Taeyeon thought.

 

‘You’re dating my Jessi? Yeah right.’ Tiffany thought.

 

Jessica’s voice interrupted the telepathic war between Taeng and Fany. “I’m sorry guys but we have to get going now. Yoona and I still have work to do and these three needs to go home N.O.W”

 

The three minions hung their heads low.

 

“That’s too bad. But I guess, it can’t be helped. See you when I see you.” Yuri said.

 

They bid their farewell and went back to the company. SooSun already left because Sunny had to do something in her own restaurant and of course, Sooyoung went with her. Meanwhile, Yoona was asked to meet with a client so it was only Taeyeon and Jessica left in her office.

 

“You have an amazing workplace here, Sica” Taeyeon said, admiring the modern look of Jessica’s office.

 

“Thanks. This company is one of the best here in Seoul, if not in the whole of South Korea. You can’t expect any less.” Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon took a seat in one of Jessica’s chairs in front of her desk. She was watching as Jessica busily does her work. The older girl can’t help but admire the beautiful scene she was witnessing right now.

 

‘Sica, let me be the one who makes you happy.’ She thought.

 

“Don’t have anything to do?” Jessica asked without looking up from her files.

 

“You don’t like me here?” Taeyeon pouted.

 

Jessica nodded her head which made Taeyeon stand up and grab Jessica’s pen away.

 

“Yah! I was only kidding, Taeng. Of course, I like it that you’re here.” Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon blushed after hearing Jessica’s reply so she looked away pretending to be mad when in fact. She was only trying to hide her cheeky smile and her red face.

 

Jessica thought Taeyeon was really mad at her so she tried to please the older girl.

 

“Taengoo… don’t be angry at me anymore. I was only joking.” Jessica puffed her cheeks as she linked her arms with Taeyeon.

 

Who on earth can resist Jessica Jung’s charm? NO ONE! That’s why Taeyeon gave in too easily.

 

“Arasso. I’m not anymore but you must treat me to dinner later, okay?” Taeng demanded.

 

Jessica smiled widely and agreed with Taeyeon’s condition.

 

‘Kekeke. It’s a date!’ the dork thought.

 

“If you want, Taeng, you can sleep on that couch right there while you wait for me. I’ll just wake you up when I’m done.”

 

“Alright then.” Taeyeon complied. A few minutes later, loud snoring can be heard inside Jessica’s office.

 

Jessica saw that Taeyeon’s already asleep so she went closer to the sleeping midget. She took off the coat she was wearing and put it over Taeyeon.

 

She leaned closer until the distance between their faces became small.

 

“Sunny was right. Your face is really smooth, Taeng. Sleep tight.” Jessica whispered.

 

Then she got up and went back to her pile of work.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Ms. Bom asked me to get something from Jessica’s office. I wanted to refuse but knowing my boss, I could get fired that instant.

 

I bit my lower lip. My heart beats faster with every step I take. Before I know it, I was already in front of her office door.

 

I was about to knock on the door when I noticed that it was slightly opened. I took a peek just to make sure Jessi was there but my eyes betrayed me.

 

I saw Jessi leaned towards that Taeyeon girl.

 

This can’t be.

 

My eyes got teary so the whole scene became blurred. I clenched my fists and went outside the building to calm myself.

 

I opened the door to my car, got in and closed it. I can feel the tears flowing down on my cheeks. I wiped it and cursed myself.

 

How could you hurt me this way, Jess? She was right about you all along. You… you don’t love me like how I love you. I should’ve known better.

 

I leaned my head on the steering wheel while trying to suppress my tears. Moments later, I felt my eyes getting heavier until everything went black. 

 


A/N: As promised, here's another update for today. Please don't kill me. *hides*

On other things, I logged in my Instagram account yesterday and the first thing I saw was a TaeNy pic! Jessi should make an account on Instagram too and post many selcas with Fany... Just saying...

And thank you, cutecruiser for this fic. XD