Myungsoo's POV

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*Myungsoo's POV*

 

Yes! I'm having a POV again!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Hello again, everyone! Especially to all my fans out there! I love you! *winks*

 

(A/N: OH MYUNGSOO!!! JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE STORY, OK?!?! TALK TO YOUR FANS LATER!!! LOL!XDD)

 

Ok. So we all know what happened to Ms. Prez, right? 

 

And admit it; I really looked like a knight in shining armor when I comforted her. But don't get the wrong idea! I wasn't following Ms. Prez! It just happens that I was in the same place that time. 

 

 

I was busy taking pictures at the park because photography is my hobby. I was about to capture the fountain when I saw her passing by. I was curious why she's there so I secretly figured out what she'll do there. And I saw one of the most shocking things I could encounter in my life that moment.

 

 

Moon Jong Up is from our rival school so it’s really surprising that Ms. Prez is having an appointment with him. I intentionally eavesdropped at their conversation so that I could blackmail Ms. Prez with something to make fun of her. But then, I witnessed how the stupid bastard Moon Jong Up broke the heart of Ms. Prez.

 

 

 

All this time, Ms. Prez hid her relationship with JongUp. I don't know how long their relationship is but I know that it’s hard. The fact that you can't tell the whole world how much you love a person can be so frustrating.

 

How did I know? It’s a secret! :P

 

 

I really don't want to grab her and comfort her that time but my body involuntarily did the actions so I had no choice but to follow it. I really have a soft heart for those girls who are hurt and crying. I comforted her in the way that I know with my full sincerity. That moment I erased all the pranks and black mailings that I plan for her.

 

 

It's kind of awkward after she cried. I don't know the words to say and she isn't talking either. She is way too different from the Ms. Prez I see everyday who scolds me and tells me to go to the school council office for detentions.

 

 

She’s in so much pain. I can see it in her eyes. 

 

 

I just walked her home to make sure she's safe. She just showed me the directions. She might commit suicide on her way home. No one will ever know. Good thing she's not stubborn enough to refuse my good deed.

 

 

I want to stay at her home and watch her for the whole night. I suddenly have this feeling that I should take care of her especially now that I knew that she is just living alone. She needs someone to be with her and comfort her. But I know that she doesn't want that. It will be so awkward. But why is she living alone? Where are her parents? She doesn’t even have any siblings?

 

 

She just bowed at me before I left. But I also left her my number in case she needs someone to talk to, you know.

 

 

 

I'm so curious. How did the two of them got into a relationship? How long did they last? A month? A year? If it's a year then they must really love each other because they manage to hide it from everyone. And what's the reason why Jongup broke up with her? He’s really a bastard! 

 

 

 

I’m walking towards my house when suddenly a car stopped in front of me.

 

 

 

"Long time no see, Myungsoo."

 

Oh ! Of all people...

 

 

“I don't want to talk to you."

 

“Hey! How dare you turn your back to your father like that?”

 

"You told before that I'm no your son, right?  I think I have the right to turn my back on you. And why are you here?"

 

“I just saw you passing by. Just want to say hi."

 

Just want to say hi? He told me ‘long time no see!’ This old selfish !

 

"Could you please don't show your face on me again? If you think you can make me run your ty business, don’t get your hopes up.”

 

"As long as you live with the surname 'Kim', you have no choice but to follow my orders!"

 

"Just off, will you? Just forget that I'm your son. I will forget that I have you as my father."

 

“You’re going to regret this, Myungsoo! I'll make sure of that."

 

"Just go kill yourself." I said and continued to walk away from him.

 

 

 

Well, you guys just met my good-for-nothing father. His colleagues say that he's great. Well, I say that he . Obviously, I hate him. How I wish that the blood that is flowing from my veins is not from him. He’s the worst father anyone could ever have.

 

 

When I was young, I really want to be like him because I thought he's a perfect man. My mother always tells me how great he is. But as I grow up, I know that my mother just don't want me to hate him. His business is in the black market. He is a certified illegal drug pusher and a mafia group leader. He hits my mom and he even has a child with another woman.

 

 

 

Honestly, the reason why I act like a delinquent is because of him. He told me that I'm not his son, that he doesn't have a son like me who doesn't follow his orders. So I left our house but he didn't ask me to go back. My mother did but I told her that I won't go back as long as he's there.

 

 

My mother is the one who continued to pay for my studies. She's the one who bought me an apartment and she gives me my monthly allowance. My mom understands me that’s why I love her so much. I asked her once to just leave my dad but she refused. I asked her why and she answered...

 

"I promised in front of the altar that I'll be with him through better or worse, through thick and thin. I just can't leave your father just like that because I'm the only one he have. He might not tell or show it, but he needs me, Myungsoo. Between the two of you I know you’re the one who can understand more. Don't worry; I'll make sure to take care of myself."

 

I just agreed but I really didn't understand. But that what she wants so I let her as long as she won't get killed or else I would kill my father with my own hands.

 

 

Right now, I’m waiting if Ms. Prez will go to school or not. Yesterday was such a depressing day for her.

 

I finished drinking my soda and I threw the can and stood up. Surprisingly, I felt something hit my head and it was the soda can. It’s kinda thrown hard so it hurts. I turned around to see who threw it and its Ms. Prez.

 

 

“GO TO THE STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICE, NOW!!!” she shouted at me and left.

 

Whoa! She sure has fast recovery from yesterday, huh? Or she is just hiding all the pain she’s feeling inside.

 

 

And so as always, I will politely follow Ms. Prez order. Well, being called in the school council office isn’t really bad. The air conditioning there is better than in the classrooms.

 

 

“I won’t scold you this time. I called you here because I want to thank you for what you did yesterday. I appreciated it so much, really. About our deal, don’t worry, I’ll keep it. I’m still your slave and your still my, ugh!, master.”

 

“It’s ok, Ms. Prez. I appreciate that you are willing to keep the deal.”

 

“Just to remind you, you have less than a month to practice for the sports fest, better start practicing. The school counts on you. You can now leave.”

 

As I close the door of the office, I let out a sigh. I can’t stand to see Ms. Prez like that. She acts so different today. It’s so weird. 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thank you very much guys for reading this story. Thanks a lot for the comments! Appreciated it so much! :)

 

I rated it with 'M' because of Myungsoo's cursing words....... Myungsoo is cursing here, I'm sorry! 

 

And Myungsoo wants to say that he loves his fans! LOL!!XDD 

 

-matoki_angel