Ms. President's Heartbreak?

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg*

 

Yes! Finally! It's dismissal time! I'm so excited to go home. I feel sooo tired!

 

But wait! It seems like I'm forgetting something.

 

Ah yes! That delinquent Myungsoo at the cafeteria. But I bet he's doing nothing. Well, what's new? He's always like that!

 

Before I go home, I pass by the cafeteria first.

 

And as expected, Myungsoo is just sitting there, doing nothing! I stand at the front of the cafeteria and shouted at him.

 

"Hey You! I told you to help in cleaning, not sit there and watch them! Do you think that is a movie?"

 

He just gave me a blank stare and continued looking through his cell phone. Aish! This guy never fails on annoying me! So, I continued entering the cafeteria. But I stepped on something and

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

I slipped because of that something. I expected to painfully fall on the ground but.....why can't I feel it?

 

Since my eyes are closed, I opened it and i saw his face.

 

I saw Kim Myungsoo's face so close to me. And it was shocking that I cannot be able to move.

 

We are just staring at each other for about a few seconds when we bring back to our senses.

 

"Are you ok, Ms. Prez?"

"Y-yes."

"Next time be careful ok? Don't be too mesmerized by me."

 

Do you  know that feeling when you are ready to say thank to a person even if you dislike him? That's what I'm feeling already! but then, his arrogance ruined that moment! >.<

 

"But don't worry, whenever you fall, I will be always here to catch you." *winks*

 

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! I'm really annoyed with his wink! I hate it!

 

Since I'm so pissed, I just let him and left the cafeteria.

 

Suddenly my cell phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw the name of the most gorgeous man in my eyes!

 

Calling.......My Jongup......  I picked it up and prepared my sweetest voice!

 

"Hello!"

"Jieun.....it's over.....i'm Sorry....."

Then he hung up....

 

Huh? Did he just say the line from C.N. Blue's I’m Sorry?

Should I say "Do it do it do it now...”?

 

But wait, let's be serious here.....

 

Does that mean......

 

He's breaking up with me?

 

 

 

 

2nd Chapter is up!

Leave your comments, ok?

Kamsahamnida!!!!!

 

 

 

matoki_angel