In good terms

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

Jieun's POV

 

It's been a week since Jongup broke up with me. It hurt, really but I know that I have nothing else to do than to just move on with it. At least now, the secrets that I have been keeping have lessened.

 

I just have to deal now about Myungsoo and his stupid master-slave game.

 

"So everyday, you need to accompany me during my after school practices. I'll give you the power to be my coach during practice. You also need to buy my lunch and you must teach me the lessons that I'm going to miss for the next couple of weeks because I need to practice more. So that's you're work as my slave." 

 

"Seriously, Myungsoo. I still need to buy your lunch? Can't you do that yourself?"

"Are you complaining, my slave?"

"No, master." then I rolled my eyes. He's insane.

"That's effective starting today so buy me my lunch now."

 

I went down from the school's swimming pool to the canteen. Myungsoo is really enjoying this game! I hate that he has a control over me and he has something against me. Darn Kim Myungsoo!

 

After a couple of minutes, I came back to where I left Myungsoo and I saw him sitting by an area in the pool, listening to music.

 

"Here's your lunch"

"Thank yoou very much" *winks*

"Would stop that winking habit of yours?! It's disgusting, really."

"You should consider yourself lucky enough. Girls go crazy over that single wink of mine."

"Psh! Whatever!"

"Just eat lunch with me."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I'm serious."

 

So I sat beside him and ate lunch with him. I thought it will be so awkward but no it's wasn't.

 

"So as your master, I have the right to ask questions about you."

"Just ask want you want to ask"

"Why did you even agreed to be my slave?"

"You seriously want to know?"

"C'mon spill it out!"

"Ok fine! It's all about Jongup and my oh-so-foolish love for him."

I tried my best to explain to him in the most comfortable way I can. Without all the sadness and crying, I told everything to him.

 

"Wow. Moon Jong Up sure is a one big bastard."

"Don't hate him too much. He hasn't done anything to you."

"So you still keep on defending him."

"No, I don't!"

"Whatever you say, my slave"

 

We continued our lunch and Myungsoo just continued to be nosy all the time. He has so many questions and I don't have any choice but to answer all of them because I'm his slave. Yuck.

 

"Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you, I despise you."

"Ouch! What a word! That hurts!"

"Of course, truth hurts."

 

Silence filled us and the situation suddenly became awkward. Did I said something wrong? I'm clueless. Myungsoo just stood up and told me that we will start the practice tomorrow. I followed him and we part ways as we go outside.

 

I was quietly walking down the corridor when Jiyeon, the secretary surprised me. I thought it was something so important but she only told me that she has a boyfriend, that her boyfriend is hot, gentleman and almost perfection. I feel so happy for her because she didn't chose from her stupid suitors inside the school and that she has found a great guy. 

 

I saw myself in her 6 months ago when I fell in love with Jongup and became his girlfriend. I thought I had the perfect guy and we we're in a perfect relationship.

 

But I was wrong. I was so wrong.

 

 

***

 

"2 minutes and 45 seconds... Is it bad?"

"It's ok. I think I'll have a break first."

 

Everytime Myungsoo is having his practice, I don't know whether I want to continue what I'm doing or just leave the swimming pool area.

Kim Myungsoo is one freaking hottie. 

I know, I may sound crazy or delusional but I won't lie, he is freaking hot and gorgeous. I want to stop thinking like this but darn! I just can't! The way he swims is so great plus his looks and his body... Gosh! I can't find the words to describe him!

 

But don't take it the wrong way! I don't like him, ok? I just adore his appearance. That's all.

 

"If staring can kill someone, I might be resting peace in heaven right now."

"Who told you that you will go to heaven?"

"So you're really staring at me."

"No, I'm not!"

"I know, I'm hot."

 

He's not only a delinquent. He is also conceited. Gosh!

 

I just ignored his hotness as best as I could. He keeps on swimming and monitoring how fast he swim. We we're like this for two weeks now and there's a week  left before the competition. Coach Bi said that the sports fest will be pushed through this time and no anomalities will interrupt it anymore. It has also been two weeks since I have been buying his lunch and secretly teaching him the lessons he missed. He became so busy but still, he has time to be who he is known for-- being a delinquent.

 

For the past two weeks, he and his "followers" have been reported to start the food fight, bully three nerds, and were involved in a fist fight with students from other school. Oh, by the way, Myungsoo have 4 other "followers". He said that they are his friends but I prefer to call them followers because they are following Myungsoo's ways. Poor them. His followers are namely Shin Dongwoo known as CNU, Lee Byunghun better known as L.Joe, Kim Dongjun and Jung Daehyun. 

 

But I could say that my relationship with Myungsoo has become different. I'm more comfortable with him now and I have known him a little more. I'm somehow already used to his conceitedness and over confidence. But I like how passionate he could be when it comes to swimming. He could also be funny at times but he also know when to be serious enough. I think that being with made me able to somehow forget about Jongup. I guess, Kim Myungsoo is not that bad after all.

 

"I'll just practice for three days next week. I need to relax before the competition." He said as he got out of the pool. 

"Ok. I'll just tell-"

I was cut off when suddenly the lights turned off. I'm afraid of the dark so it surprised and scared me too much. But after a while, the lights again and I found myself in a very awkward position.

 

I'm hugging Kim Myungsoo's body.

 

Oh !