Always

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

 

 

 

“So what are we going to do now?”

“I really don’t know. Can we stay like this for a little bit?”

Myungsoo has spent almost the whole day with Jieun and now they are resting at Jieun’s terrace, and this time, he doesn’t need to sneak up Jieun’s room because he now have the right to do so.

It has been two weeks after graduation and apparently, Jieun and Myungsoo doesn’t have any plans with regards to going to college. Myungsoo didn’t apply to any universities and Jieun is continuing with her plans of studying in Japan after a year. She just decided to other things like working part time in their own company for a while.

“Japan, huh? So you are going to leave me here. I’ll get rotten waiting for you.”

“You can come with me if you want.”

Myungsoo scoffed. “What am I going to do there? Be your bodyguard?”

Jieun laughed. “I don’t like the idea of a possessive Myungsoo though I know you already are one. But you can pursue photography there or take up music. You have a lot of choices compared to me.”

Jieun is definitely taking up a business course. As if she has any other choice. Jieun’s parents came to her graduation only to remind her about running their company in the near future. Jieun doesn’t despise the idea but she certainly doesn’t like it very much. There’s just too much pressure that was given by the company and her parents, especially her mom to the point that she can’t help but question her own capabilities. So much is being expected of her and whenever she thinks about it, her confidence is slowly falling down.

Myungsoo noticed that Jieun suddenly looked troubled. He knows Jieun is thinking about her parents again. “What’s with that face? You will certainly do well, princess. Don’t worry anymore.”

Jieun smiled and reached out her hands to Myungsoo’s cheeks and pinched them. “Awww, my Myungiee is being a cutie again~”

“You sure do that quite a lot these days, Jieun. What’s with you?” Myungsoo pouted and Jieun swear she wants to pinch her boyfriend’s cheeks again but she stopped herself. It wouldn’t really be good for his cheeks. But she really finds Myungsoo cute judging from his actions since the two of them became officially a couple. Maybe it’s just that Jieun finds almost everything that Myungsoo does to be cute. Sometimes, Myungsoo looks like a puppy. Oftentimes, he looks like a cat. It’s kind of weird but Myungsoo really does look like a cute animal to Jieun.

“Nothing, really. You just look too cute, that’s all.”

Myungsoo is extremely happy even if he doesn’t really like the adjective ‘cute’ to be used to describe him. But it’s ok because Jieun is the one who tells him that. Maybe it’s because he is used to hearing the word ‘handsome’ instead of ‘cute’. But even if he looks cute to Jieun, he thinks that there is someone who doesn’t seem to see him that way.

“I think your mom doesn’t like me.”

Myungsoo can’t forget that fateful day of their graduation when a few minutes after the ceremony, he met the people who are definitely a lot scarier than the school’s principal. It was Jieun’s parents together with Changsun. Myungsoo was actually surprised to be openly acknowledged by Jieun’s father. He said that his daughter having a boyfriend isn’t surprising anymore and it was a good thing that Jieun found a nice man. Myungsoo guessed that Jieun got her pinch of cheerfulness from her father while her strict side is the one she got from her mom. Jieun’s mother didn’t really talk too much but instead, she stared at him from head to toe and Myungsoo can’t deny that the stares given by her made his self-esteem shoot down a little bit. But all in all, it was nice. Jieun’s parents also managed to meet his mom and they pretty much had a great conversation about business.

“She likes you but she doesn’t like you very much. Probably because it was her first time meeting you and she don’t really have the time to know you more.”

“You’re parents are quite busy people. They are sure using all the time to become rich.”

“Isn’t eomonim like that as well? You have lots of businesses too. She handles both your father’s company and her own company that she inherited from your grandparents. Your mom is really an amazing person.”

“She really is and sometime soon, you’re going to call her eomonim for real.”

“But I believe there is some significant information that you haven’t told me yet.”

“Significant information?”

“Why didn’t you tell me that Moon Jongup was the half brother you were talking about!?”

Jieun was surprised to see Moon Jongup in the graduation ceremony, looking fresh from his own graduation. He was there to support Jiyeon but what shocked her was that he came out of the car with Myungsoo’s mom. And that’s how she knew that Moon Jongup and Kim Myungsoo are half brothers, as explained to her by Myungsoo’s mom.

Myungsoo looked at Jieun guiltily. “Because I don’t accept him as my brother and he’s a bastard and most especially he’s your ex.”

Myungsoo is becoming cute again, Jieun thought. “But we’re in good terms now and he’s going to get married to Jiyeon soon.”

Jongup and Jiyeon sure does love to get her surprised because right after the graduation ceremony, Jiyeon came up to her excitedly with a hug and showed her engagement ring. It was then revealed that everything between Jongup and Jiyeon was because of an arranged marriage but things worked out for them and the couple is undeniably happy with each other. With that, Jieun also is happy for them.

“Aren’t you a mad even a little bit? Jongup broke your heart just because of a stupid arranged marriage.”

“Why would I? Yes, I was hurt but things turned out to be good. I have you now and it feels so much better with you.”

Myungsoo can’t help but smile so wide like an idiot with Jieun’s words.

“Kim Myungsoo, you’re dimples might create holes in your cheeks because you’re smiling too much.”

Myungsoo came closer to Jieun and hugged her from behind. “You are so cheesy, Jieunnie. I love it.”

“Yah! If there’s anyone who’s cheesy, that would be you. All of your friends agree with me.”

Jieun also managed to meet Infinite and she swears that they are absolutely fun people to be with. They are handsome but definitely a bunch of lovable dorks. All of them seem to take care of her well and she’s very thankful to Myungsoo now that she has additional brothers aside from her Changsun oppa.

“But what are you guys going to do now that your father left the country and nowhere to be found?”

Myungsoo sighed. “I don’t know. Even my mom doesn’t know where he is so I guess the case would be closed for a while. The police don’t need any of our help on other cases yet.”

“It’s cool and dangerous at the same time. Can I join you with your undercover gang stuff?”

“Lee Jieun, don’t bother. Just stay safe and take care of me.”

“Fine, fine. But seriously Myungsoo, what are your future plans?”

“Future plans? Simple. Be your husband and a good father to our children.”

Jieun rolled her eyes. Myungsoo’s sweet and it’s really nice but sometimes she can’t help but cringe a bit. “How can you even be a good provider if you don’t have any plans for college, you idiot.”

“Since I still don’t know what I want and I don’t really feel like going to a university yet, maybe I’ll help mom with the company. The company that she inherited, of course. Jongup can already take care of the legal businesses my father left. He was trained to be like that, anyway. And he’ll get help from Park Jiyeon’s dad. After all, that’s the main purpose of their marriage.”

“How can you possibly help your mom? Do you know anything about business?”

“Don’t underestimate me, princess. I know so much the business world more than you think. I just don’t really like that world too much. I don’t think I belong there.”

Jieun looked at Myungsoo, whose words suddenly sounded so serious. Basically, business is all about money and power which makes a person too greedy. That is the same greed that ruined everything for Myungsoo and at a very young age, he understood how cruel that world could be.

“Then, where do you think you belong?” Jieun asked.

Myungsoo looked straight into Jieun’s eyes. “Whether it’s the world I hate the most or not, as long as you are there, that’s where I belong.”

Jieun smiled and her heart was beating wildly because of Myungsoo’s words. Now she knows that she has already fallen deep for him. It was indeed scary but with Myungsoo being like this, she’s willing to take the risk and let herself fall. He indeed catches her and Jieun hopes that Myungsoo would always and forever hold onto her and never let her go.

And so she leans forward and gave Myungsoo a quick kiss on the lips. Myungsoo was a little bit surprised but has managed to recover quickly and pulled Jieun close to her and they kissed again, this time, longer and deeper.

After the kiss, Myungsoo got back to hugging her from behind as Jieun rests her head on Myungsoo’s chest. It was already passed 8pm and stars are now evident in the dark, night sky. The wind was cold but Jieun can’t feel anything but Myungsoo’s warmth.

“Myungsoo.”

“Yes, princess?”

“Can you promise me something?”

“What is it?”

“Promise me we’ll always be like this.”

Myungsoo smiled. “I promise you Lee Jieun, we’ll always be like this and I won’t let anything and anyone take this away from us.”

It was the promise that made Jieun feel relieved like never before. “Thank you. I love you always, Myungsoo.”

“And I love you too, Jieun. Always.”

Things are just getting started for the two of them and both Jieun and Myungsoo know that things aren’t the same everyday and life would always get in the way. But they don’t mind, because they made a promise and they will there for each other, always.

 

 

 


 

 

The End. :)

I didn't imagined that this story would gain a lot of subscribers. I actually started this story just because of boredom and too much love for Myungsoo and IU. Kekeke~

 

But as I promised, I will make a sequel for this one and here it is~

 

Take Care of the Ending

 

Yes, I did got the title from one of Infinite songs. One of my favorites :)

Please do support this sequel just like how you supported I Love You, Mr. Delinquent.

I'll see you there, guys!

Thank you very much!

Read.Comment.Subscribe.Upvote.ENJOY!

 

lovelots,

matoki_angel