"I think you like this Jieun girl"

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*Jieun's POV*

 

After the sports fest, tons of work are need to be done. Each member of the school council is there including Myungsoo's "followers" because this is their punishment for the mess they did a week before the sports fest.

 

But as soon as the sports fest ended, Myungsoo is already out of my sight and is nowhere to be found. His followers don't even know where he is. 

 

Where on earth did he go?

 

*Third Person POV*

 

As soon as the sports fest ended, Myungsoo went straight to his father's house without any hesitation. He is looking for someone and luckily, that someone he is looking for is there.

 

And Myungsoo gave him a very strong punch in the face. Myungsoo's mom saw it and stopped him.

 

"Kim Myungsoo! What is your problem!?"

"This bastard deserves to be hit!" and he punched him again.

"Myungsoo, stop hitting your brother!" his mom tries to stop him but he's raging with anger.

"This bastard, Moon Jong Up, is not my brother. Nothing in hell would let me accept him!"

"Myungsoo!" his mom shouted in a warning tone.

Myungsoo ignored his mom. He grabbed Jongup's collar and gave him a very angry look.

"I'm warning you. Don't you ever go near Jieun again. Never go back to her life ever or I will make your life a living hell. Got it? Leave Lee Jieun alone."

 

Then Myungsoo left without saying another word.

 

*Jongup's POV*

 

My face hurts from Myungsoo's punch a while ago. But I know I deserve this. This is nothing compared to what Jieun suffered because of me.

I never wanted to break up with her. I never wanted any of this but I don't have a choice.

 

I'm only living with my mother before. She is struggling so hard for the two of us. She is working day and night just to support our needs so I rarely see and be with her. I never experienced having a family.

 

My mother died when I was 10 years old. Before she died, she introduced me to my father who has another family. My father has another wife and another son and that is Kim Myungsoo.

 

My father gave me all my needs. From food, shelter, and even education, he can give it all. But I know that he can never give me a family that I am longing for.

 

When Myungsoo left the house, our father took me in like I was really his son. Even Myungsoo's mom is kind to me and she never treated me like I am different. I can feel the family that I always wanted so I never did anything that would disappoint my father.

 

I followed all my father's rules. I forced myself to be involved in his business to show him that I'm willing to be his son and to be part of his family.

 

So when he told me that I need to marry the daughter of his very trusted friend, I agreed, even if it requires giving up the girl that I really love. 

 

Breaking up with Jieun has been the hardest decision I ever did in my life. It wasn't my intention to hurt her. It hurts me more to see her cry and I can't take that I was the one who made her cry so many tears. She is the only girl that I loved this much but I just can't let down my father and I know that fighting for her will only put her to a difficult situation.

 

It hurt when I saw her hugged Myungsoo. It also hurt that Myungsoo punched me because of her. It shows that he has so much concern on Jieun. But it also makes me happy because I know that someone can protect Jieun and make her smile again. I just hope that Myungsoo won't be a bastard like me. I want him to protect Jieun from people like me.  

 

***

 

*Myungsoo's POV*

 

Punching him is not enough.

 

I hate him so much for making Ms. Prez cry. He is so stupid for showing Ms. Prez that he already replaced her. I  he really doing all of this things intentionally? Is breaking Ms, Prez' heart not enough? Ms. Prez hasn't done anything to him! him!

 

A few moments after I got back to my apartment, someone knocked on my door. It's my mom.

 

"I know what you're going to talk about, mom."

"Care to tell me that whole reason why you just stormed in the house and punched your brother?"

"He's not my brother."

"Myungsoo. He is your brother. Now, what is the reason for your behavior a while ago?"

I told my mom everything about Ms. Prez and how her heart was broken by Jongup the bastard.

 

"You know what, Myungsoo, I think you like this Jieun girl."

"WHAT!? No, I don't."

"Then why do you care for her too much? Why do you care for her so much to the point that you will put up a fight with Jongup?"

"Because...um... it's nothing! I'm just being kind."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Of course! I'm just caring for her because she's hurt."

"Caring means a lot, Myungsoo. That's the first sign of liking someone."

"Quit it, mom! I don't like her." 

"I know that you will realize your true feelings for her, in time."

 

After that small talk, my mom already left and warned me never to do that again.

I don't know what's wrong with my mother. She already gave a different meaning to what I did for Ms. Prez. I'm just simply caring for her and I just want to make her better. It's just a normal thing, right?

 

Suddenly my phone rang. When I looked at the screen I saw Ms. Prez' name with her contact photo. I just stared at her photo as my mom's words are echoing inside my head..

"I think you like this Jieun girl."

 

"I think you like this Jieun girl."

 

"I think you like this Jieun girl."

 

Then I suddenly felt the fast and loud beating of my heart.

 

! What's wrong with me!?