STUPID!

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*2 hours ago*

*Ji Eun's POV*

"And since he doesn't want to join.... Please Lee Jieun..... Do everything to make him join the competition. I'm counting on you."

 

NO WAY! How am I supposed to do that?! First of all, I don't want to talk to him. Second, I know that he won't listen to me and lastly, I don't want to ask him any favor or beg in front of him. That won't happen. NEVER!!!

 

"But Coach, I can't do that! He didn't even listen to you! I'm sure that he won't also listen to me!"

 

"Ok. I will offer you a deal."

 

"A deal?"

 

"If you can make Myungsoo join as the swimming representative, I will give you the highest possible grade that I can give to a student. If not, then I will give you a failing mark."

 

"What!? A failing mark?!? Coach, that's unfair!" I can't get a failing mark! It will be the first time that a student will fail Physical Education! And I'm gonna lose my rank! 

 

But I can't just simply go to up to Myungsoo and ask him a favor. That could also be embarrassing!

 

"Ok. I'll change it. If you won't be able to convince Myungsoo, I will tell the whole school that you and Moon Jong Up have a relationship."

 

WTF?!?! 

 

"Hey coach! How did you know about that?!? No one knows something between the two of us! How come you knew that!?" 

"I have my ways, Ji Eun."

"You are blackmailing me, Coach!"

"Desperate situation requires desperate measures."

"B-but--"

"So are you going to do it or not?"

 

I can't believe this! I don't know what to do?!? I have my pride but I can't risk the relationship I have with Jong Up.

 

Ugh! Whatever! 

 

"I'm going to do it."

 

I just can't risk Jong Up. I love him too much that I'm willing to swallow my pride.

 

*present time*

 

"I will only join the competition, in one condition....

 

 

 

 

.....be my slave"

 

And because of that love that I have for Jong Up, I am now standing in front of this delinquent, telling me the most stupid thing I ever heard in my whole life.

 

But what can I do? I can't just simply refuse and tell him that it's stupid and absurd because my whole life will be ruined.

 

"Do I still need to be your slave? Is that even necessary?"

"Tell Coach Bi that if you're not gonna be my slave, I won't join that competition. I don't care if I fail or what."

 

This guy is really stupid! He doesn't even care about his grades. He just want to do what he wants.

 

"Could you just please join the competition?" I desperately asked

"Not unless you are going to be my slave." he answered 

"Ok. Fine. Whatever!" 

"You agree being my slave?"

"As if there is something I can do about it."

"What did Coach Bi do to make you do this thing which I guess you consider stupid?"

"It's none of your business. Just go to Coach Bi's office now and register as the Swimming Competition Representative."

 

And with that, I left and go back to my classroom. I really wonder how Coach Bi knew that I and Jong Up have a relationship. He said he has his own ways. Does someone already know about me and Jong Up? Oh no! Hope that we won't get into trouble. This is a very big problem but I can't tell him right now because he's busy for the upcoming sports fest!

 

Wait. I completely forgot that Jong Up is also a swimming competition representative! What if he finds out about the slave thingy with Myungsoo?

 

Lee Ji Eun, when did you became so STUPID?!?!?!

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! ^_^

I think I can be able to update regularly now but not everyday. Maybe once or twice a week! =)

Leave your comments guys!

To all the subbies and to the NEW subbies, huge thanks to all of you!

-matoki_angel