What The Heart Wants

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

Third Person POV

“Good morning! This is Lee Ji Eun speaking.” Ji Eun is making an announcement today over the campus radio regarding the final submission of clearance before graduation. Before the seniors can enjoy their graduation ball, they need to deal with their clearance first.

“This is a reminder for the senior to pass their requirements for clearance. Last submission will be tomorrow and the—“

“MS. PREZ!”

In the middle of Ji Eun’s announcement, Myungsoo suddenly burst in the radio booth which surprised JI Eun as well as Junhong who works as the technical assistant.

Ji Eun immediately signaled Junhong to switch to off-air. He nodded and Ji Eun turned to Myungsoo who is smiling like a fool.  But, Junhong didn’t really turn off-air. Everything is still broadcasted to the whole campus.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“Ji Eun, there is something that I need to tell and this can’t wait any longer. This is so important that I might not be able to go on through this day if I don’t get to tell what I want to say right now.”

“My god, Myungsoo. Do you realize that I’m making an announcement and you just interrupted me? If the seniors didn’t get to pass their requirement tomorrow, it’s your entire fault!”

“Chill, Ji Eun. I’m sure they’ll know about it. Just listen to what I have to say, ok?”

“Do I have any choice?”

 Myungsoo cleared his throat and stared at Ji Eun intently, making the latter a little tensed up.

“I was kind of stupid.”

“Glad that you know.”

“I was very sorry about the other day. I know I shouldn’t act that way but I just can’t help it. My baseless instincts kicked me and yeah, I pretty much made you so pissed off. I’m really sorry. It’s just simply what my heart wants to do that moment.”

For some reason, Ji Eun’s eyebrow raised. She actually doesn’t know what Myungsoo’s trying to get at but whatever it is she thinks that it would really be a good one.

Junhong on the other hand had been receiving an overwhelming amount of messages from his classmates and from everyone who has been listening to Myungsoo for the past minute. He can’t help but smile because up until that moment, JI Eun still isn’t aware that her conversation with Myungsoo is being broadcasted on air.

Myungsoo took a deep breath before saying what he really came for.

“And what my heart wants to do right now is to tell you that I want to spend the Graduation Ball with you and you alone.”

Ji Eun was dumbfounded.

“The happiness that it would cause me will be matchless. And I would make it the same way for you too…”

Myungsoo stared right to Ji Eun’s eyes.

“…if you would let me.”

Ji Eun is too astonished that she can’t find the words to say and do the right expressions to react to how flabbergasted she is. It was different. Myungsoo was different.  Yes, he did stare directly into her eyes before but this one’s special.

It was like he’s saying “I’m sincerely giving myself to you. Take me.”

“Would you let me make that ball a lot more special for the two of us?”

She seriously want to melt but thankfully before that even happened, she was able to answer Myungsoo’s question.

“Yes. Yes, Myungsoo. Yes.”

Myungsoo smiled so widely. He wanted to scream and jump high out of happiness. He grabbed the mic and announced something and only then did Ji Eun realize that they were still on air.

“You heard that everyone! Lee Ji Eun, our school council president is mine and only mine on the night of the Graduation Ball. And I hope she would be for the rest of my life.”

Ji Eun wanted to bury herself on the ground then she realized that it was really someone’s fault.

“Choi Junhong.”

She looked at Junhong who is sitting on the other side of the radio booth, smiling sheepishly at her.

“You’re a dead meat.”

 

 


 

 

OH YESSS! I MISSED THIS! 

 

It was such a very long time. I'm sorry :( Anyway, just enjoy this one! And the previous chapter ^__~

 

Read.Comment.Subscribe.Upvote.Enjoy!

lovelots,

matoki_angel