Ms. President and the Delinquent

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

"Are the equipments in the gymnasium?" I asked Junhong.

 

"Yes, Ms. President." he answered

 

I put a check mark on my list.

 

The Sports Fest will be held next week here in our school. And as the Student Council President of our school, I'm in charge of the sports fest. I need to make sure that everything is in organized and in proper order.

 

"Is the list of the participants already complete?" again I asked Junhong

 

Choi Junhong is the Vice President of the Student Council. He will be the next President after I graduate.

 

"Umm...not yet Ms. President"

 

"How come it's still not complete?"

 

"Coach Bi is still waiting for a student to sign up"

 

"A student? It means, only one student?"

 

"Yes, Ms. President."

 

Coach Bi is waiting for a student? That student must really be special.

 

"JIEUN!!!!!"

 

Someone is calling my name. It's Jiyeon, the secretary. She is running towards me.

 

"Jiyeon! Didn't you know you should not run and shout at the corridors!?"

 

"I'm sorry! But please, come with me!"

 

"Why? What happened?"

 

"HE started it again!"

 

That guy! Why can't he do something nice about his life?!

 

"Junhong, please arrange the files of the participants. I'm going to fix something."

 

I left the student council headquarters with Jiyeon.

 

Ugh! What did that guy do again?!

 

 

 

*at the Cafeteria*

 

Foods are flying everywhere.

 

 

And I am almost hit by a pizza slice! >__<

 

I searched for the canteen personnel but she is nowhere to be found. I think she is already covered with food.

 

"STOP!!!!!"

 

I screamed but it seems that no one heard it.

 

So I get my whistle and...

 

*PPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT*

 

 

 

"STOP IT!!!!!!!!"

 

 

They stopped and everybody looked at me.

 

 

"ALL OF YOU! DETENTION AFTER CLASS!!!!"

 

"And as for you Mr. Kim Myungsoo, go to the School Council Headquarters right now!!!!"

 

*at the School Council Headquarters*

 

The delinquent entered.

 

I know that I can be a good president. Everything is in order.

 

But because of Myungsoo, there is always something that goes wrong.

 

From the first time I saw him, I already dislike him.

 

Yes, he is always in complete uniform. He really looks like an obedient student.

 

But the truth is, he always start the trouble in school.

 

 

"Do you have a camera?

 

"None. Why? What would you do with it?"

 

"It would be better if you will just take a picture of me. It will last longer instead of staring at me" then he grinned.

 

That grin! That's what I hate the most about him! It really shows his arrogance and boastfulness since he know that he is good looking! How would he not know, almost every girl in school wants to be his girlfriend.

 

I massage my head and deeply breathed.

 

"Next week is the sports week. Our principal and Vice principal is not here. Could you please act properly just this once?" I asked him calmly

 

"Our principal and Vice principal is not here, could you please let me do my thing?" he asked me

 

Arrrggghhh! I really can't stand this guy! But I will try to keep calm. Relax, Jieun. Relax.

 

"You know what Ms. Prez, I think you should stop. I know you are already run out of punishments to give me. Just let this pass, would you?"

 

"NO! You will clean the canteen together with the janitors! Now go down to the cafeteria and clean!"

 

"ok." he replied in a bored tone

 

He opened the door but he stopped.

 

"Ms. Prez."

 

I looked at him.

 

And he winked at me. Then he grinned again!

 

I REALLY HATE THAT KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Everyone!!!!

 

 

 

 

First chapter is on!

 

Tell me if it is good or bad.

 

Don't be afraid to comment or suggest. I do not bite, I promise!

 

 

matoki_angel