Yes, I will

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

“Where are you?” I called Myungsoo as soon as I politely said sorry to Chanhee and left him. I know it’s not really polite but I can’t really give what he asks of me.

And I’m kind of thinking what’s going on inside Myungsoo’s head as of this moment.

“Just across the street.”

I’m walking towards the pedestrian lane when I saw Myungsoo on the other side, wearing a death glare or something near that.

I ended the call and crossed the street. When I got to the other side, Myungsoo is just looking at me, not uttering a single word.

I’m not even sure why I feel sort of threatened with Myungsoo’s voice when he told me to leave Chanhee. Why would I feel afraid of Myungsoo in the first place? But I can’t explain why he had that effect on me especially now that he’s giving me the silent treatment. I know I need to say something but I don’t know what I should say.

“Myungsoo—“

“I waited at the exit gate.”

Wait. Does this mean that all the letters that I received earlier was all from him?

“But that Chanhee guy just grabbed you.”

I just kept silent.

“There is something I want to show you, but I didn’t have the chance because that dude took you away and the sad part is that you came with him.”

Okay. Is Myungsoo guilt tripping or what?

“I didn’t even know you were waiting for me in the first place.”

“What if you did?”

“I won’t come with Chanhee.”

“But, would that mean that you will come with me?”

I was taken aback with his question. I know that he mean something deeper. Something that will give him assurance. Will I come with him instead? Will I not push him away? Would I like it if he’s with me?

“Yes. I will come with you.”

Myungsoo’s angry looked changed into a gentler one. “You really would?”

I don’t why but I walked closer towards him and held his hand.

“Yes, I will.”

***

Myungsoo’s POV

“So?”

“What ‘So?’”

“So what are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know. What I know is that things are different now and I want to keep it up like this.”

Was I shocked? Dumbfounded? Flabbergasted? Did I felt like I was swept off my feet? I’m not really sure. That was an unexpected one.

Jieun’s answer hit me. Hard. All this time I want her to tell things that signify reciprocating my feelings and now that she did, it makes my heart skip a beat every time her words play in my head.

It sounds so cheesy, I know. L.joe is already sick of me telling it to him over and over again.

“What’s your plan for the ball? You can’t just sit there and feel so in love when you don’t have anything big planned for Ms. President.”

“Right. I still don’t have a plan.”

“But you already left the note in her locker, right? And Ms. Prez is not dumb for her not to know that it was from you.” Daehyun came out from nowhere, carrying a small box on his hand.

“Why are you here and what’s that you’re holding?” L. Joe asked.

“Cheesecake!”

“Why the are you always eating cheesecake whenever we have an exposure in this story?”

“I don’t know either. The author makes me eat cheesecake.  I love it so why complain?”

“The author’s unfair.” L.Joe pouted.

“She just simply loves me.” He gave his attention back on Myungsoo. “Anything you have in mind right now?”

“I have to hear her say yes. As well as the whole school population.”

 

 


 

There would be a double update since it's just a short one and I really missed this story kk~ ^__^