Break Up

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*Junhong's POV*

 

"Jieun noona, could you please stop walking back and forth? You make my head dizzy, seriously."

 

From the moment she entered the office a while ago, she just can't stop walking in front of me. She even bit her fingers and she looks shaking. And she haven't been talking about the thing that Coach Bi told her.

 

"I just can't keep calm, Junhong! i just can't! I don't know what I'm supposed to do!!!"

 

"Supposed to do about what?"

 

She stopped walking and looked at me nervously. 

 

"Umm... Nothing...Nothing.... Just forget about this..." then she took her seat and sighed.

 

She seems to be hiding something... Hmm... She's acting too weird.

 

"What is it?" I asked her bluntly

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I know you're hiding something, noona."

"M-me? H-hiding something? of course not! I told you, j-just forget it."

"Do you think you can fool me? You're stammering, noona. What did Coach Bi told you?"

"Are you sure that you won't tell this to anyone?"

"Of course, noona! I promise."

"Ok. Let me start by saying that....

 

I'm Moon Jong Up's girlfriend."

 

"WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

 

 

 

 

After Jieun noona told me the most shocking statement of the decade, she told me everything from the evolution of her love story with Jong Up-ssi, Coach Bi's orders and blackmailing and agreeing to be Myungsoo hyung's slave, which she consider as the most stupid thing she ever done in her life. Poor Jieun noona. Is that how love works? One is willing to do everything, risk everything for the person whom they love? I really don't know. I haven't been in love before.

 

 

"So what are you planning to do now, noona?" I asked her. She really looks so down. i haven't seen her like this before. 

"I guess I'll just stick to the original plan of being Myungsoo's slave and keeping it from Jong Up. I don't know. But please promise me that you won't tell my secret to anyone. You're the only person who knows this." 

"I promise noona. But won't you like to know how Coach Bi knew your secret?" 

"I want to but I really don't know how. And I have a lot of things to do. I'll just keep doing what I must do. Sigh. I wish this is just a dream. I'll go now Junhong. I still have classes. See you later." she forced a smile and left. I really feel bad for her. I guess the least thing I could do for her right now is to keep her secret.

 

 

 

 

*Jieun's POV*

 

I left the Student Council office with a very heavy heart. I'm so mixed-up and I feel so paranoid. I don't even know how Coach Bi knew my relationship with Jong Up. What if someone told him about that? What if that person is watching me right know? What if that person also know that I agreed being Myungsoo's "slave" and then tell it to Jong Up? Argh! I have a lot of worries right now. I hope I can still focus on my studies.

 

I'm walking with a lot of thoughts inside my head when I bumped into someone.

"My slave, please be careful and watch where you're going. Ok?"

 I just ignored him and continued to walk. I don't have time for him. That stupid Myungsoo!

 

I kept on walking when I heard him shout.

 

"HEY SLAVE! HOW DARE YOU IGNORE YOUR MASTER?!?!"

 

Oh please. Not now, Kim Myungsoo!

 

Good thing there are only a few people that time and they didn't mind Myungsoo. I immediately ran back to him and covered his very big mouth!

 

"What the heck is your problem?!" I asked him in my angry but hushed voice "Someone might hear you!"

"You ignored me slave. You can't do that to your master especially it’s me."

"So what if you're the master?"

"My gorgeousness is too hard to resist." he said proudly

Eh?

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head on something hard? You’re saying insane things. Better get your head checked."

"I'm telling you. Sooner or later, you will also fall under my charms."

I can't help but to burst out in laughter. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It's confirmed! You're really crazy! AHAHAHAHA!!! Just a warning, too much self-confidence can be deadly. And please, don't tell everyone about the master-slave thing. Don't worry, I won't forget about that. If I were you, I will just practice instead of wasting time believing on nonsense things, ok? I'll just see you when I see you. Whatever!"

 

I walked out of the scene and continued walking to my next class. Oh God! Why did you made such a creature like Kim Myungsoo? That arrogant delinquent! He's one of the reasons why I'm suffering right no. Him and his childish acts! 

 

 

The day just passed like nothing. I can't concentrate much on the lessons a while ago. Good thing the teacher didn't notice my absentmindedness. 

 

My thoughts are flying again out of my head when my phone suddenly rang. I checked it saw the name of Jongup in the screen. And I just felt that all my blood was taken out from my body. I don't know if I'm going to answer it or what. I haven't done anything wrong but why am I scared to answer his call? What if already knew about Myungsoo's stupid deal in which I stupidly agreed upon? What if he is mad? What if he thinks that I'm cheating on him? What if he will break up with me? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Ok, Lee Jieun. You are overreacting again. Just answer damn the phone!

 

 

"Jieun-ah"

"Yes?"

"Meet me at the park after your class. Ok?"

"O-ok..."

"I'll wait for you there." then he hung up. 

 

I don't know if it's just my paranoia or Jongup's voice really sound so cold. I can't feel the emotion to it. I can't even feel like he really wants to see me.

 

Whatever! I'll just go to the park right now.

 

 

Fifiteen minutes after, I arrived at the place and saw Jongup standing there. He saw me coming but something's so different.

 

He didn't even smile when he saw me. He just kept his serious look.

 

"Did you miss me?" I started off. I'm trying to have a bright atmosphere because his aura is just too cold.

 

"I'll go straight to the point......

 

I want a break up. Let's end this."

 

My body started to get weak.

 

I feel so numb. It was like my soul was taken out from my body. I can't speak. I can't open my mouth and even if I can, I know I can't be able to say anything.

 

"I just can't feel that love that I felt before. I just want to be honest to you. and besides, we can't even have time for each other, what's the use of having a relationship."

 

I still can't speak. I'm just looking straightly into he's eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry. That's all I can say. I know that none of my words could be able to fix anything. You do understand me, right?"

 

I just nod. 

 

"I can see that you already made up your decision to let go of this relationship. I can't do anything about it. That's your decision, and I won't beg on my knees to change your mind because that is not right. So if you really want to leave me, then go. I'm not stopping you." I finally blurted out.

 

 

"Thank you for the six months of being with you. I felt happy, really. I wish you luck in life. Goodbye." and I left, running. I can't stand seeing him. I'm hurt. I'm so much hurt. But no tears could fall out from my eyes. 

 

 

While running, someone grabbed my hand. And that someone is the person that I didn't expect to see at this situation.

 

"You can cry. Cry all you want. If that's what will make you better, then cry as much as you want to. It's ok."

 

It's Myungsoo.

 

He hugged me and I started to cry. Not just a simple cry but I'm crying like a child.

 

I'm crying all the pain out to him and his warm hug really makes me feel better.

 

"It's ok, Jieun. It's ok. I'm here."

 

I continued to cry so hard even if I don't know how to deal with him later and the mucus that is falling off my nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AND I'M BACK!!!

 

I'll resume updating this story again! Keke!~

 

as always, thanks a lot to all my subbies! To my silent readers, I would really love to know your thoughts about the story. :))

 

stay tuned, everyone!!!

 

matoki_angel