I like her?

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*Myungsoo’s POV*

I woke up with the smell of bacon and clanging of plates from somewhere.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I looked at the things around and I smiled. The toothbrush that used to be only one in the holder is now has its partner. There has only been only men stuff but there is now also for women’s use. Everything has changed and I love it so much.

After I got ready, I go downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I saw her there, wearing her pink apron, cooking our breakfast for this morning while humming her favorite song.

I came to her and cuddled to her in a back hug. She smells so nice and it made me cuddle to her more.

“Did you sleep well, jagiya?” her voice is so sweet. It’s like music to my ears.

“Yes, I did. How about you?” I asked her back.

“Of course, I did. Now, just go make coffee for the two of us while I finish this, ok?”

“Later. I still want to hug you.” I told her cutely. This is one of the rare moments that I use aegyo.

“Kim Myungsoo, your aegyo won’t work. You know that.”

“But-“she cut me off with a kiss. , “Just do it, my Myungsoo, please?”

I kissed her too. “Fine. Just make sure that those bacons taste well, ok my Jieun?”

“Of course.”

 

Then I woke up with my heart beating really fast. I immediately got out of bed and went straight to the fridge to get some water to drink. But I already drank like 5 glasses of water and still, my heart is beating fast. Then I remembered about my dream. How on earth did I have to marry Ms. Prez and be so lovey dovey with her that I even kiss her?! But it’s just a dream right? It’s nothing but a ing dream and it won’t come true. I hope it won’t, but I think my heart isn’t hoping the same thing.

 

*at school*

Of course, my mind doesn’t just easily get off with my dream last night that I’m still thinking about it right now.

“Myungsoo! Hey, Kim Myungsoo!” I heard someone screamed my name. I looked around and found out that Ms. Prez is calling me. My heart suddenly started beating real fast again as she approached me.

“Thank goodness I catch up with you. Here’s the thing. I need you and your friends to help the student council in preparations for the upcoming Christmas Concert. You’re aware of that, right? This is one of the things you need to do according to Mrs. Song."

But I was too busy staring at her that I didn’t actually picked up everything she said.

“Hey, are you alright? Are you sick?” and she placed her hand on my forehead which made me flinch a little because I felt something like electricity? I don’t know but it sent some shivers to my spine.

“Something’s wrong with you.”

“J-just don’t mind me.” ! Why did I even stutter?!

“No. Something’s weird with you.”

“I’m completely okay.” I can’t take it anymore so I left and I didn’t look back even if she is screaming my name really loud.

Classes have started and ended but honestly, I’m not ok. I’m not feeling fine, I feel so weird and I’m a little confused. Dreams like those should just be ignored but I just can’t. And I start to really feel so weird and awkward around Ms. Prez.

So it left me with no choice but to open this up with the friends whom I trust the most. I told them about the whole dream and how I felt when Ms. Prez talked to me a while ago. And they only have the same reaction.

“You like her.”

“I like Ms. Prez? No way!”

“So what do you think is the reason why you act that way towards her or you dreamed about her being your wife?” L.Joe asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Exactly! It clearly means that you like her, hyung!” Daehyun suddenly joined the conversation after finishing his cheesecake.

“But I just can’t like her. I mean, we haven’t been that real close for me to feel this way towards her.”

“It’s possible. Love at first sight. It could be.” CNU joined the conversation as well.

“I agree with him.” Dongjun hyung finally spoke.

“WHAT?! You believe in love-at-first-sight? That’s nonsense!”

“Whatever, Myungsoo! But we are all convinced that you like Jieun.”

“I don’t know hyung. I really don’t know.”

 

Yes. I really don’t know if it’s love or what. But what I also don’t know is why I’m talking to Junhong about Ms. Prez.

“You see, Jieun noona isn’t the kind of person who always shows an aegyo but she naturally has aegyo. If you are going to surprise her with something or you did something grateful to her, she will unconsciously show her cute side to you.”

“Oh, I see.”

“So when are you going to confess to Jieun noona?”

“Huh?”

“You asked me about her favorite color, favorite flower, favorite food and her other favorites. You are too obvious Myungsoo hyung.”

“N-no! I won’t confess to her.”

“Don’t try to fool me. Don’t worry. I like you for my noona. You’re a nice person and you have done so many things for her. Take care of her, ok?”

“I don’t have the plans of confessing to-“

“Myungsoo hyung, if you need any help about noona, just ask me, I’m pleased to help you. I’m going. See you later, hyung!”

And that tall kid left me.

 

I’m still not convinced. I don’t like her. I don't like Lee Jieun.

“Yes, you do!”

“Who are you?”

“I’m your conscience.”

“What the hell?”

“I just came by to tell you that you like Lee Jieun. If you don’t believe me, ask the author of this story.”

“Huh?”

“That’s all, bye.”

 

I think I’m going crazy.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well dears, I'm sorry if this chapter is a little bit lame and short.

I'll just make it up to you in the next chapters, ok?

Lovelots to you guys!~