IN ONE CONDITION

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*Kim Myungsoo's POV*

 

I'm Kim Myungsoo. I know that you already know me. I bet Ms. Prez has said a lot of bad things about me. 

 

I really don't know why Ms. Prez has this grudge on me that no matter what I do, it will always be wrong in her eyes. It's as if every action I do is wrong, awful and shameful. She made an image of me as a "troublemaker", so I kinda adopted it in my daily life being Kim Myungsoo. 

 

But I don't hate her. I believe that she has reasons why she hates me. I'm not like her. I'm not a judgmental person. I'm just handsome. :))

 

"Hey Myungsoo! Ms. President is outside! She's looking for you!" someone screamed while I'm in the middle of my thoughts.

 

What does she want now? I haven't done any "trouble" for today.

 

I went outside and I really saw Ms. Prez. She seems nervous even she tries to be calm. I can see it in her eyes. Ok, what's happening now?

 

"I'll go to straight to the point." she started "Join the swimming competition in the sports fest."

 

"What?"

 

"I said. You join the swimming competition."

 

"I'm not as stupid as you think I am, Ms. Prez. I'm not joining any competition at that freaking' sports fest." I didn't expect that Coach Bi will go this far. He's been bugging for a like a month for that sports fest. And now he even ordered Ms.Prez to ask me. He's desperate.

 

"Kim Myungsoo, please... please join the competition. Please." 

 

WOAH! I can't believe this! Lee Ji Eun, the ever mighty school council president who hates me to death is now pleading in front of me!? Seeing her trying to act harmless and sincere and hearing her pleading voice is priceless! 

 

Since I'm really enjoying this, a very brilliant idea has popped into this silly head of mine. This thing only happen once, I want enjoy every moment of it. 

 

"I will only join the competition, in one condition....

 

 

 

 

.....be my slave"

 

 

 

 

 

Tables are turned. Fate is in favor of me. I can feel it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated for a very long time. I have been busy with many things. But I'm back now! but this is kinda crappy, i know. but I will make improvents in the chapters to come! stay tuned! =))

 

Thanks a lot to my subbies! I love you, guys! 

 

-matoki_angel