Who is he?

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*Jieun’s POV*

 

It has been a month after the Christmas Concert.

I have celebrated Christmas and New Year happily even I’m alone.

 

But well, I’m not really so alone because surprisingly, someone accompanied me even if he is quite annoying, I managed to feel happy with his presence.

 

It’s none other than Kim Myungsoo. Yeah, Kim Myungsoo.

 

*Flashback*

 

It’s Christmas Eve and I’m happily munching the Danish Cookies that was sent by my parents who are abroad and enjoying the scent of hot chocolate that I bought from the nearest coffee shop when someone knocked by my door and it wasn’t just a normal knock, it’s a series of annoying loud knocks. I opened the door and a smiling Kim Myungsoo appeared on my doorstep and I was seriously confused at that moment.

 

“Why are you here?”

 

“To celebrate Christmas with you.”

 

“Don’t you have your own family to celebrate Christmas with?”

 

“They are quite happy without me.”

 

“I don’t want you here. Go home.” I’m about to close the door but he stopped me and he get in without my permission.

 

“What you just did was trespassing.”

 

“You are alone too. Just celebrate Christmas with me please.” He kind of pleaded with matching puppy eyes. He was cute, yes, but still.

 

“You are alone and that is so sad. I’m here to make you laugh and to make you happy.”

 

“I don’t need a clown.”

 

“Just make this as your Christmas gift to me. Let me celebrate Christmas with you.”

 

I’m already tired of arguing with him so…

 

“Fine. I’ll celebrate Christmas with you.”

 

“YEHEY!!!~”

 

He brought food along with him, mostly desserts. He said that her mother prepared all of that so I was so pleasured to eat all of those because it was prepared by a beautiful woman like Myungsoo’s mom. She kind of became my idol.

 

He asked me a lot of questions and I may say they are all personal but it didn’t bother me. He was so curious why I’m living alone. Well, my parents are currently abroad because they are busy putting the international branches of our hotel business and my older brother is currently finishing his studies in Japan. He asked me other personal questions and I feel like I’m answering questions from a slum book.

 

But it was really fun. We chatted till it’s already morning without us noticing the time. He left in the afternoon and he came back at New Year’s Eve and I wasn’t anymore bothered that time. It was my turn to ask personal questions which he answered. I found out about his step brother and his current relationship with his dad. I somehow felt sad for him and understood why he acts that way.

 

*end of Flashback*

 

“Jieun-ah!!~”

 

“How many times do I need to tell you not to shout at corridors?! You want to go to detention?”

 

“Jieunnie is getting mean.”

 

“Wait. Excuse me. Did you just call me Jieunnie? That was the most lame nickname I ever heard, Myungsoo.”

 

“But it’s cute!”

 

“Are you gay?”

 

“Jieun noona!” Someone interrupted us and it was Junhong.He was catching his breath while holding a pink rose in his right hand.

 

“Someone wants to give this to you.” He gave me the pink rose and I accepted it with a confused expression while thinking who could give this to me.

 

And there is only one person I could think of.

 

 

*Myungsoo’s POV*

 

Junhong interrupted my small morning talk with Jieun and gave a pink rose to her and Jieun accepted it with a confused face but lightened up after a few moments. Maybe she realized who gave that to her.

 

And if you guys think I was the one who gave it, sorry but it’s not me. I could have just gave that to her myself if that was me.

 

Then who could it be?

  1. Junhong himself
  2. A secret admirer
  3. Moon Jong Up
  4. None of the above

 

Could we remove the third option? I hate that name.

 

Then she is walking fast still with a smile plastered on her face.

 

“Why can’t you just run?”

 

“No running in corridors”

 

I followed her and we stopped at Coach Bi’s office. We entered and I saw Coach Bi with a man which is unfamiliar to me. What surprised me the most is that Jieun hugged the other man tightly.

 

“You’re back! I missed you very much Oppa!”

 

“I missed you too, Jiji!”

 

Who the hell is he?

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IM SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!~

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story for like forever and I came back with another short, lame update.
I was so busy because of too much school work. Just finished making our first ever production which is a music video.
I missed updating here and even in my other story. I'm not pretty sure when I could update again because our productiion house might be joining a competition so I might get busy again. I hope you understand guys.

Thanks to everyone who are reading, subscribing and leaving comments. I'm forever grateful to all of you.

:D

Lovelots!~

 

-matoki_angel