Oppa!~

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

 

*Jieun’s POV*

I knew it was him.

No one would surprise me with a pink rose except from him.

I’m just so happy right now that I can’t explain it.

I waited so long for this moment.

Finally he’s here.

My oppa finally came back.

 

“Did you like my surprise baby Jiji?” my oppa asked while he patted my head.

 

“Of course I did oppa! And I’m not a baby anymore!” I protested.

 

“But you are still my baby. Even if you are now turning into a beautiful lady with a handsome man with you, you will forever be the family’s baby.”

 

I just hugged him tighter as if I don’t want to let go from the hug when he suddenly asked…

 

“What’s his name by the way?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Him.” He answered while looking at Myungsoo.

 

“Me?” Myungsoo confusedly asked.

 

“Yes, you. You’re Jieun’s boyfriend right?”

 

Myungsoo and I were both shocked from oppa’s question while Junhong and Coach Bi started to laugh like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Oppa! He’s not my boyfriend!” I defensively said. “And stop laughing! It isn’t funny!”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Lee Changsun. Jieun’s brother.” He said while offering his hand to Myungsoo.

 

“I’m Kim Myungsoo. I’m in the same year with Jieun. It’s nice to meet you.” Then they shook hands.

 

Coach Bi and Junhong stopped laughing and I was now calm.

 

Myungsoo is surprisingly nice today. Well, he should be. He’s talking to my brother here.

 

“He’s the current champion at the swimming category of the recent sports fest.” Coach Bi butted in and opaa was surprised for a moment.

 

“Really?! Then you must be really great!”

 

“He was the one who gave back the pride of our school when it comes to swimming after a very long time.” Coach Bi boasted Myungsoo more. Myungsoo must be so proud of himself right now.

 

“You should show me your swimming skills next time. Let’s see how amazing you are. And call me Changsun hyung from now on.” Oppa patted Myungsoo’s shoulder and Myungsoo only gave a shy smile. I wonder if he is just acting nice or he is really flattered.

 

This should not take any longer for Myungsoo’s head might get really big because of too much praise so I cut their conversation.

 

“Anyway oppa, why are you already here? Have you finished your course already? You didn’t even tell me.”

 

“As if you could come to my graduation. Eomma and Appa already know. I came back as soon as I can because there is an important thing we need to prepare.”

 

“What is it?” I became curious. Oppa let out a small laugh and slightly poked my head.

 

“It’s your graduation, of course! Pabo, baby Jiji!”

 

Damn right. Graduation is fast approaching and I didn’t even think about it.

 

*Myungsoo’s POV*

 

“So, yeah. The pink rose thingy is actually just for the two of us. It’s kind of like a sign or something that he is there or he already came back since we are not together often. And it clearly implies that no one should ever give me a pink rose except him. Well, no guy has even tried to give me anyway.”

 

After his brother surprised her, he went back home early and didn’t wait for Jieun since we still have things we need to finish at school. I volunteered to bring her home tonight which his brother gladly agreed upon. That’s a clear one point for me from his brother.

 

On our way, Jieun had so many stories about his brother and some of them are really interesting. I found out that after Jieun’s brother, the championship for the swimming category in the sports fest has never been won by any of the school’s representative until I won the championship just recently. Myungsoo, you are really awesome.

 

I also found out that Coach Bi was a dance teacher before and his favorite student was Changsun hyung (yes, I’m finally calling him Changsun hyung since he told me I could call him that.) but Coach Bi gave up dancing and no one knows the reason why. But Changsun hyung pursued dancing after high school in Japan.

 

But Jieun told me that Coach Bi is into dancing again. Now, his new student is Junhong. Who would have thought he could dance? That boy is really talented.

 

“You and Changsun hyung seems to be really close.”

 

“Yeah, we really are. He has done so many things to me. He made me understand our parents’ situation that is why even if I barely see them; I don’t get mad. Besides, he’s there to take care of me even he was in Japan."

 

“But I was alarmed at the fact that our graduation is fast approaching and I haven’t even prepared for it. Are you bothered about it?”

 

She’s right. I haven’t even thought about graduating. I don’t think there will be any university that will accept me.

 

“At some point, yes. It’s the future we are talking about here. Even if I’m like this, I still know the difference of reality to fantasy and no one knows what will happen to us. That is no joke.”

 

We reached her home and bid goodnight. She told me that things are going to be okay for all of us. I just really wish it would be.

 

I’m bothered about my university applications and such but I’m more bothered if I’m going to make it.

 

I’m worried if I could make her mine before graduation. Before I lose my chance.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I added a new character and it's none other than LEE CHANGSUN a.k.a LEE JOON!!!

This cute, funny and hot boyfriend of mine (as if!xD I could only wish) will be Jieun's oppa. It just suddenly popped in my head that I should add him in this story as I re-watched Mblaq's Sesame Player.

 

Thanks to new subbies, upvote and comments!~

:D

Lovelots~

 

-matoki_angel