Princess

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*Jieun’s POV*

“What exactly are you doing here?!”

That’s my first sentence for this day. Wait, more likely a question. I can’t believe that Myungsoo is the first person I’m going to see today.

“Good Morning, Jiji! Have breakfast with us.” Changsun oppa came out from the kitchen and signaled me to take my seat beside him, facing Myungsoo. Myungsoo is smiling brightly at me.

I took my seat and asked Myungsoo once more what brings him here early in the morning but he didn’t answer me. Instead, he mouthed the words “Good Morning beautiful!” I rolled my eyes and asked Changsun oppa instead.

“I was also surprised when he came here early in the morning. He told me that he wants the two of you to go to school together.”

“And you allowed him to?”

“Yes. Myungsoo has good intentions for you. He formally asked me if he could court you.”

I was dumbfounded as I shift by gaze at Myungsoo and he again gave a very wide smile. I just sighed and continued eating my breakfast. Changsun oppa and Myungsoo just continued talking about swimming and stuff that I don’t understand. Myungsoo is really trying hard to leave an impression on my brother. And I have to admit that he is doing well on making Changsun oppa like him.

We left as soon as we finished breakfast. Changsun oppa told me that he won’t be home until midnight because he will hang-out with his friends. He asked Myungsoo to take care of me and bring me home later.

“Oppa, Myungsoo doesn’t need to. I can go home by myself.”

“It’s really ok with me. A prince should always be there for his princess, right?”

I raised an eyebrow. “Who told you you’re a prince?”

Changsun oppa laughed. “You really look good as a couple. Don’t make Myungsoo’s suffering too long, Jiji.”

“Cut it, oppa.” And he just let out a laugh again.

 

Myungsoo and I walked with him behind me. The atmosphere is surprisingly quiet considering that Myungsoo is really annoying when I’m with him. Maybe he’s not in the mood? I don’t want to ask him anyways.

Suddenly, I felt him walk beside me, took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked as I try to let go of his grip. “Let go, Myungsoo.”

“No, I won’t. And don’t struggle anymore because I don’t have any plans of letting go.”

“Myungsoo I’m telling you. Let go of my hand.” I’m just thinking that someone from school might see us and think that we’re already together. I don’t want any rumors floating around about us. But this delinquent doesn’t really care about that.

“I didn’t imagine that your hands will be this soft. The more it makes me not to let go.”

“You’re creepy.”

“Kiss me and I’ll let go.”

“ert!”

 

We reached school with his hands still holding mine. This time I really struggled to let go from his grip. I even smacked him in the head with my other hand but he still didn’t let go and he even hold my hand tighter.

We earned looks from the students as we walk down the corridor. Myungsoo is just walking with a small smile. It’s like he’s showing to the whole world how proud he is of walking together with me as our hands are intertwined together. I just stared at the ground, not wanting to see how the students look at us. I just realized that we’re already at my classroom’s door when he stopped walking and finally let go of my hand.

“Have a nice day today. Study well and try not to be hard on other students, ok?”

“How dare you hold my hand in front of everyone? I feel so ashamed, you know?”

“You should consider yourself lucky. You’re the first girl whom I held hands with aside from my mother.”

“Whatever!” I can already feel the other students look at us as they pass by. I could also see my classmates looking at us and so I decided walk inside my classroom already but Myungsoo grabbed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug. I was surprised and I can hear my classmates cheering and squealing at the two of us.

Why is Myungsoo doing all of this?

“See you later, princess. I’m going to miss you.”

I let go of the hug and shot him a death glare. “I hate you Myungsoo.”

“And I love you too.” And he winked.

 

“I heard that Myungsoo hyung and you had some sweet time together in front of your classroom.” Junhong asked as he piled the papers that are needed for the annual report.

“Please don’t remind of that, Junhong. It sends shivers down my spine.” Junhong let out a small chuckle.

After my three morning classes, I went straight to the Student Council Office before having lunch. As always, I will see Junhong there, also spending his vacant time.

“I knew Myungsoo hyung will be like that. Get used to it, noona.”

“You want me to get used to PDA-ing around?!”

“It’s not PDA noona. Myungsoo hyung just loves you so much.” And he laughed.

“Stop it, Junhong! Nothing’s funny.”

Then someone knocked and opened the door. Speaking of the devil…

“Hi Junhong! Hi princess.” Myungsoo greeted.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“I’m going to take you to lunch.”

“I can go down the cafeteria by myself. “

“But I want to eat lunch with you.” He’s using puppy eyes technique on me now. He looks cute but not cute enough to convince me.

“No. I’m busy.”

“This is just easy noona. I can do this myself. You go spend time with Myungsoo hyung.”

I looked at Junhong and he winked. Since when did this boy go against me?

 

The situation left me with no choice but to be come with Myungsoo and spend my lunch with him. He volunteered to buy the lunch for the two of us. The line was quite long but he said he will be alright. But it surprised me that it only took him about two minutes to buy our lunch when I estimated that it will take him around 10 minutes.

“You’re fast.” I said as he took his sit right across mine. It’s only the two of us in the table so it really looks like we’re having a date. Guess he really want it to look that way.

“The others gave way for me.”

“Do you want to go to detention?”

“Hey! I didn’t do anything. They gave way because they can’t help seeing a handsome creature like me waiting in a long line. Just enjoy your lunch with me, ok? And don’t forget to mark this day in your calendar. ‘First lunch with my prince.’ and put a heart as well.”

“That’s so gay Myungsoo. You? My prince? You’re crazy. And this is not my first lunch with you.”

“So you’re really keeping in mind all of our times together. That’s so sweet of you princess.”

“And would you please stop calling me princess? It’s really annoying!”

“Then should I call you baby?”

“No”

“Babe?”

“No”

“Jagiya?”

“No”

“Mine?”

“Stop it Myungsoo! I have a name and call me by that.”

We spent our lunch bickering at each other. He really wants to call me different names and it’s really annoying. If he’s annoying before, his annoying level tripled. Good thing I can still handle him. We finished lunch and he again insisted that he will take me to my classroom even if I said no. He said he just wanted to make sure that I will get back to my classroom safe.

“I’ll wait for you after class, ok? We will go home together.”

“You don’t need to.”

“It’s ok. I want to do it anyways.” Then he leaned closer to me and I know he is going to kiss me in the forehead so I step back and he frowned.

“We are going to do that in the future so why not do it now?”

“Just go back to your classroom. Bye!~” Then entered the room and sat on my seat. I took a glance on him and he gave me a flying kiss. I just rolled my eyes.

Then Jiyeon approached me and she informed me that there will be a meeting later about the Graduation Ball. She’s obviously excited as she started talking about gowns and stuff while I’m just nodding at everything she’s saying, pretending that I’m really interested. Honestly, if I’m not a part of the Student Council, I won’t attend the Grad. Ball and just sleep at home.

But then I suddenly thought about something.

Who’s going to be my date? Will Myungsoo come to the ball or would he even ask me to be his date? Maybe yes, maybe no. After all, he’s still not my boyfriend.

But it still up to me if I will accept him right? Can he wait until the time that I’m completely ready?

I hope so.


 

 

I haven't updated for so long. I know, I'm horrible and I'm really sorry. TT.TT

I was just busy finishing the next chapters of this story and I'm also updating my other stories. I'm really shameless. Kill me now.

 

Last Romeo by Infinite was out. Eternity by Vixx was also out. And just recently, Where are you? What are you doing? by B.A.P was released. It killed me, people. My top three bias groups just had their comeback is too much for me! Overflowing feels!~ I just KENnat... /dies

 

Enjoy this update!~

Lovelots,

matoki_angel