Trust

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*Jieun's POV*

 

"GOOD MORNING AND WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS FEST!!! LET THE GAMES, BEGIN!!!!!"

 

It's such a relief knowing that everything is going well for today. The sports fest has officially started and of course, everyone is excited, including me. I'm so happy that the event for today is going on smoothly just like how the school council planned it. From the venue to the stage design, everything is great. Of course, I thanked every officer of the council but Jiyeon said that her hard work is all because she is inspired right now by her boyfriend. She is so in love, she looks so cute.

 

I was about to go to the field to check the venue for the soccer event when Coach Bi called me.

 

"What is it, Coach?"

"I need you to accompany Kim Myungsoo for the swimming competition. It's the next event after soccer."

"But Coach, I still-"

"No buts Ms. Lee. That's an order."

 

I just sighed and went to the locker room where Myungsoo is. Since that 'incident' at the swimming pool area, I don't know how to approach him properly anymore.

 

*Flashback*

 

It took me like 20 seconds to realize that I'm hugging a Kim Myungsoo who isn't wearing any shirt on. When I already go back to my senses, I immediately pulled away the hug. I saw him grinning widely so I can't look at him anymore and I know for sure that my face is so red right now is so because of embarrassment.

"You know what, you are the first person to hug me while I'm ."

I didn't respond.

"And oh, you are also the first girl to see me swimming without any shirt on."

Why does he need to tell those things? I'm getting more embarrassed!

"Yah! Why are you not talking, huh? Let me guess, you are still thinking about what you did earlier. You really liked it."

"NO, I DON'T!!!" I replied, almost screaming.

"You are so defensive. You really liked it! ~You like it like it like it! You like it like like it!~" he teasingly sang in the tune of Beautiful Target.

"I didn't like it, ok?"

" ~You like it like it like it! You like it like it like it!~" he keeps on singing.

"WOULD YOU STOP IT?!? I DIDN'T LIKE IT, OK? SHUT UP!" I shouted at him and left. 

 

*end of flashback*

 

I reached the locker room and I saw Myungsoo getting ready.

 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!"

"Oh, Ms. Prez, my slave. Are you here to do what you did last time? I knew you really liked it! ~You like it like it like-"

"Shut up and just focus on what you need to do!"

"What is it that I need to do? Tell me, Ms. Prez, what is it?" he asked with a seductive voice. He moved his face closer to me, and winked.

I poked his head hardly. "Stop fooling around, ok?! I'm here because Coach Bi told me that I should accompany you. I wonder why he can't do this himself!"

 

He just laughed with my actions. After he prepared all the things he need, we set off to go to the swimming pool area for the competition. Other contestants are getting ready. Some are just stretching while other looked tensed. As for Myungsoo, he seems to be so relaxed and confident. I just hope he won't mess up later.

 

I sat near to Myungsoo's line. There are still thirty minutes before the competition proper. I looked around the place to see if everything is going perfectly fine because it's still my job to make sure that the whole event is fine and organized. As I look at every corner of the whole place, something in a corner caught my eye. Something that pierced my heart and make my tears start to form in my eyes.

 

It is again another stupidity of me not to remember that Jongup is a swimmer from their school. Of course, he will be here. But that is not what hurts me right now. Jongup is in the corner, flirting with a girl. And that girl is the secretary of the student council. It's Park Jiyeon.

 

 

*Myungsoo's POV*

I looked at Ms. Prez who is sitting not far from my line when I noticed something sparkly in her eyes while looking in a certain direction. I looked where she is looking then I saw Jongup flirting with some girl. Wait, that's Jiyeon! I came to Ms. Prez and moved her head away from Jongup's direction. She seemed surprised but a tear escaped from her eye. I hugged her and she started crying again, but this time, it's more silent. that Moon Jongup! He always make Ms. Prez cry!

 

"Hey, Ms. Prez. Stop crying now, ok? Just forget about it." I'm trying to stop her from crying but she still isn't saying anything.

"Listen to me. He is not worth your precious tears. You're over him, right? You told me that before. So stop crying because of him. I'm going to promise you, I will win this competition. I will beat Jongup, for you. I promise that." then I raised my pinky finger and made a pinky promise to her. I might look and sound like I'm talking to a kid but it's ok. If that's what would make her better. I made sure that she already stopped crying before I go back to my line.

Soon, all the competitors lined up and the competition is about to begin. I looked at my right and it was the bastard Jongup. Our eyes met I shot him a death glare.

 

"READY, ON YOUR MARK!"

 

I looked at Ms. Prez and she also looked at me. I traced the words 'Trust me' in my lips and she nodded as a reply.

 

"GET SET, PRRRRRTTTTTTT!!!! GO!"

 

 

*Jieun's POV*

 

The competition already started. I just fixed my eyes on two contestants, Myungsoo and Jongup. I thought, I'm already over with Jongup. But the sight of seeing her with another girl hurts me so much. What's worse is Jiyeon is the girl. So he is Jiyeon's current boyfriend. I just hope that Jiyeon will not be hurt the same way I did with him.

 

Myungsoo and Jongup are on the lead. Their distance are the same with each other but when they already reached the wall and made the flip turn, Myungsoo accelerated, making him currently in the lead.

 

The competition finished and Myungsoo is declared as the champion. I immediately came to him and hugged him. I didn't even care if he is wet or wearing nothing to cover his gorgeous body.

 

I felt so happy for the first time because of Myungsoo. I was happy because he won and he gave pride to our school. But what made me happier is that he kept his promise to me.

 

For the first time, I trusted Mr. Delinquent. And he didn't fail me.  

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HI DEARS!!!

 

As always, thank you very much to all my subscribers! You are the reason that's why I'm still writing this fic. 

 

To everyone who leaves their comments, you give me extra inspiration! *throw hearts like Myungsoo*

 

To everyone, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I WON'T GET TIRED OF TELLING YOU THAT!!! <3

 

matoki_angel

 

p.s guys, could you please recommend a poster request shop? I want a better poster for this story! Thank you!!! ^__^