Kris The ert

Let's Take A Picture

 

Kris The ert

____________________________________________________________

The hand were closed around mine made a warm feeling run down my arm and down to the rest of my body. Long fingers closed around mine and pulled me closer. Another hand landed on my hip and pulled me closer so my body came in contact with another one.

I could feel a heart beat against mine, when both of us moved up to the surface of the water. Light showed up and the same did the darkness. The moon was shining down on us like the sun and the trees kept everything dark at the same time.

I could feel the air enter my lungs, as I desperately tried to hold on the person beside me. The hand was still resting on my hips as we slowly moved closer the edge of the water.

It was like everything melted together, sounds, light, darkness, everything. I could hear Luhan somewhere, but I didn’t get a word of what he was saying. I could hear Yoona yell somewhere, but just like with Luhan, didn’t it make sense at all.

I tried to look around to see who my savior was, but I only saw a shadow, when wave of water hit my face again. I felt my hand come in contact with the ground under me, before the hands, which had lay on my hips before, quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me up.

Angry voices were arguing around me, as I was being pulled through the forest. The voices were right behind us, as we walked. My head was one big mess; it was like my brain didn’t want to tell what just had happened.

“Luhan…” The name was just a mumble as I tried to find him.

I never got an answer, when the darkness around us was replaced with a fireplace where the rest of the students were standing and enjoying the heat. Suddenly some of the students noticed us and ran towards us.

My savior only pulled me away from the crowd and towards one of the cabins. He yelled something before he opened a door in front of us and pushed me inside. My cold body was met by a wall of warm air as I noticed which cabin I was in.

Long tables were placed in the end of the cabin and in the other end, the end where we were standing, were there a small kitchen and a staircase which led up to the second floor. The walls were in dark tree and filled with different pictures of people I never heard of and the beautiful forest.

I didn’t get a chance to see much more, when the same hand from before, closed around my arm and pulled me towards the stairs, where we with quick steps got up to the second floor, which looked like a small living room.

There were a fireplace, three couches and two chairs, a dinning table with six chairs around and a huge carpet under it. Just like on the first floor, the walls were filled with pictures of unknown people and once again the forest and nature around us.

I was still looking around, when I was pulled towards the fireplace where I was placed. The hands landed on my shoulders and pushed me down, so I now was sitting on the floor.

The heat from the fire beside me was nice and comfortable. I could feel my body accept the warm like it was a gift from Santa.

Suddenly a blanket was placed over my shoulders and a pretty angry looking Kris sat down in front of me. I never really got a chance to ask him about what he was doing and what there was happening, when he carefully rubbed my arms.

I pulled the blanket closer round my body and looked down… For some kind of reason, this was a bit awkward.

“Are you better now?” He asked and pulled his hands away.

I only nodded and looked back at him again. He smiled a bit, it was almost an invisible smile, but it was there and that was enough.

“What… What exactly happened?” I asked and turned my face towards the fire again.

“You fell into the water, when Luhan were pushed into you,” he said and turned his attention to the fireplace just like I did.

It was first now I noticed that water drops were dripping from his blonde hair. His clothes clung to his body as water drops were dripping from it, just like it did from his hair. He was trembling, like he just had been outside in the non-existing snow.

Should I?...

Hesitant, I crawled over beside him and carefully gave him some of the blanket which was placed over my shoulders.  I could feel him tense a bit under the touch of my hand, until I as fast as I could, pulled it back. The blanket was now resting on both of our shoulders.

“Thanks,” He said and looked back at me.

I nodded and looked down.

“Where is MiYoung?” I asked and looked at the staircase. It was like I expected her to walk in any seconds by now.

“Somewhere out there,” Kris sighed and leaned back so the blanket fell off his shoulders again.

The awkward silence were once again filling the air, but I decided the break it.

“Thank you,” I said and noticed out of the corner of my eye, that I got his attention again. “Thanks for saving me again… It’s the second time now”.

He smirked and looked back at the fire. The orange and red colors made him look kind of handsome. His facial features became more visible and his eyes looked so much nicer than they normally did, it was like he was a complete different person.

“You’re welcome,” He said, still with the smirk on his lips. “If it continues like this, I think you have to owe me”.

I couldn’t help, but smile when he looked at me with a real smile on his lips. He was resting on his elbows and his long legs were fully stretched.

 “Do I have an animal in my hair or something?” He asked and looked back at me.

I quickly shook my head as his voice tore me back into reality. “No, no, there’s nothing”.
I looked away in that second I had said the words and tried to hide the blush, which now were painted on me cheeks. Why did I feel so embarrassed? It wasn’t like he just had seen me or something like that.

I was about to say something, when…

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I yelled as loud as I could and pulled the blanket away from my shoulders and threw it at him. As fast as I could, I feel to the floor with both hands placed in front of my eyes so I was totally blinded.

“What was that for?!” Kris said angrily.

I quickly looked up from my hiding spot in behind my hands and pointed at him, like I was about to accuse him for stealing my wallet.

“It’s wrong… it’s… YOU SHOULDN’T TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!” I yelled and continued to point at him. “ESPECIALLY NOT IN FRONT OF A GIRL!”.

I could feel myself blush like a madman, before I once again hid behind my hands. Suddenly out of nowhere he started to laugh his off.

“Oh God!” He laughed, when I heard him feel back on his back with his hands holding his stomach. “Come on! Don’t tell me you are one of those girls, who can’t look at a man’s stomach”.

“Aish!” I said annoyed and looked up, only to look away again. “It’s just… it’s not…”

I didn’t know what to say or do. Why did this just happen? Why did I feel this way? Kris was the scary one, he was the one no one dared to look at, he was creepy and always angry looking. He was the one I always avoided, because he looked like someone, who could kill you any second if you made a mistake!

“Beside if I stayed in it, I only would get a cold,” He said and was now serious again.

Silence filled the air again, until he said those words, which made my heart beat faster.

“You should do the same”.

If I had been drinking water right now, I would have spit it out on his face from the shock.

“What?! Kris, you ert!” I accused again. “No! No, I shouldn’t!”

Once again I witnessed him laugh like there was no tomorrow. Why was he so suddenly in such a good mood?

“You only get a cold,” He said and stopped laughing again as he turned his face towards me. His hands were now placed over his bare stomach as he enjoyed the warmth from the fire. You could almost see it in his eyes; how they slowly got heavier and how he slowly began to look like someone who could fall asleep any second.

“I can live with that,” I said and crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out like I was some kind of stubborn child, who didn’t get its will.

But to be honest, I couldn’t live with that. There were nothing I hated more than being ill, especially having a cold. Then you would have a nose which constantly was red and you had to run around with handkerchiefs all the time. You would sneeze and cough every time you tried to say anything. It was horrible so to say.

“I can live with that,” I mumbled more to myself than to Kris.

I was about to look back at him, when I suddenly were tackled to the floor.

“Yah! You ert, what are you doing?!” I yelled when Kris out of nowhere just had decided to tackle me. I was now lying on my side, with a pretty heavy Kris on top of me. To my luck he was holding the most of his weight up by one of his hands, which were placed on the floor in front of me.

 “Prevent you from getting a cold,” he said and suddenly pinched my cheek… It was a thing he could do to Luhan, not me!

“Yah, Kris!” I yelled and tried to push him away, when I remembered he weren’t wearing any shirt.

Why did he do this? Was he going to me or something or did he just suffer from serious mood swings? I had never seen him like this, definitely not in front of others or when he knew that people could see him. I remembered the time when I saw him and Luhan on the library. They had laughed and had so much fun, that I thought they were some kind of clones sent from the outer space! I had never seen Kris smile that much. It was like he had this childish side.

“Pabo,” I mumbled as he held me down.

He was still wearing that annoying smirk on his lips.

“At least put a shirt on,” I said and pouted as I looked away from his hand which was just right in front of my face. I could easily see the muscles on his arm, as he had to keep his own weight up.

I sighed and tried to push him away once again, when I felt him pull at the end of the shirt. It wasn’t a pull which said he tried to pull it up; actually he just pulled it down in a teasing way.

I couldn’t help but smile, when I figured out he just was teasing. And here I thought he was going to me… Silly me.

“Stop it,” I said and tried to hold my laughter back as he just pulled the shirt down once again. He reminded me of a child who wanted something.

“No, I’m sorry, but I just can’t let a young woman like you get a cold,” He said and smiled. “I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I knew I could have prevented a cold”.

I sighed again and screamed when I felt his hands touch my stomach.

“Yah!” I said and slapped his hand away. “I’m serious!”

I quickly grabbed his arm and pushed him away. This time I succeeded and immediately sat up, so he couldn’t tackle me again.

“God dammit,” I mumbled and crossed my arms. “When did you get so… Happy and hyper?”

He pulled on his shoulders, when I noticed that his smile had disappeared from his face. The Kris, who just had been teasing and happy like a child, was now gone and replaced with the Kris I knew and saw every day. I stood up and looked around after the blanket.

I found it near the fireplace and grabbed it before I walked over and sat down beside Kris. I landed on my knees and let the blanket cover his torso, so I couldn’t see his chest and stomach any longer.

I was about to open my mouth and say that I now was satisfied since I couldn’t see his chest any longer, when another voice stopped me.

“Park JiMin, what the do you think you are doing?!” 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Uhhh, cliffhanger!

And sorry if this chapter ! I honestly don't know what happened >_<

I'm fianlly home from my visit to France ^^ I had such a nice trip, except from the fact that someone stole my favorit shirt and one of my bras, WTF?... But I'm home now and decided to update a new chapter since it has been a while since I last updated ^^

It was so nice to come home and see that I got some new subscribers, messages and most of all an update on one of my favorit stories! 

But, hope you guys liked this chapter~! 

Bye~ ;)