Happy New Year

Let's Take A Picture

Happy New Year

____________________________________________________________

There was nothing but silence outside. Everything was already painted in dark, the stars and the moon were now visible to the people underneath it. People in colorful haboks were running outside, smiling and laughing and having fun. It was finally New Year's eve, and it was definitely a time for some changes and most of all a new beginning. 

I couldn't help, but smile as I looked at myself in the mirror. The red and white hanbok was actually quite pretty, even though, I had protested a bit, when my mother insisted on, that I should wear it. I quickly gathered my hair in a small bun, before I left my room to enter the living room, where I found my mother and Kris sitting in the couch with Luna, Suho and all the others. 

"Hi," i said and walked towards them with a smile on my lips. I couldn't help but smile, especially when I saw Kris in his blue and white hanbok, he looked so handsome, that it almost were indescribable. 

"Hi," They all said and stood up. 

"You look pretty," Kris said as he stood in front of me, with his hands in mine. 

"Thank you," I said and looked down as the warmth started to spread across my cheeks. "You too".

Kris was about to say something, when Luna suddenly out of nowhere showed up right between us. She looked like a someone who just had drank a whole suju bottle or something.

"Shall we go or what?" She asked and grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the door. "I'm getting impatient here!"

"Sure," I said and looked back to see Kris and the others follow us. They were all dressed in a hanbok, even Suho, who were wearing a darker blue and Luhan in green. 

I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to my mother, before I was being dragged down through the store, towards the front door. The bell started to ring as the door came in contact with it, and as we stepped outside loud noises and bangs from the fireworks could be heard. I immediately placed my hands over the ears in an attempt to block out the loud noises. 

A hand locked itself around my arm as I felt my body being pulled towards another. I looked up and saw Kris's face right above mine. His arms were protectively folded around me, as we awkwardly started to walk. 

"Why does it have to be so noisy?" I mumbled to myself as we walked down the road. I got myself untangled from Kris and grabbed his hand instead. We were all holding onto each other in some kind of way since the streets were filled with thousands of people, who were running around in colorful hanboks. 

"Because it's a part of New year's eve," Kris answered and looked down at me with a smile.

"COME ON, WE GOT TO HURRY!" Luna yelled and grabbed onto Luhan as she started to pull onto his sleeve. "I'll seriously kill someone if I miss the fireworks!".

I sighed and suddenly felt Kris's hand tighten around mine as he suddenly started to run. The only thing I could, was to follow him. Behind us Luna yelled and started to run as well, of course the others started to follow us. No one wanted to get lost in the crowd. 

After a couple of minutes of running we reached the bridge, where thousand of people already had gathered. It was just a question about time now. In any minute now, I could lay on the ground, clutching my ears to block the sound of the firework out. I didn't even know why I always went outside, when I didn't even like to be out on New Year's eve. 

Kris quickly placed his arms around me and pulled me close towards his chest. 

"It's gonne be alright," He whispered as people started to count down.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6..."

"Oh God," I mumbled and closed my eyes.

"5, 4, 3 ,2...."

"Kill me now!"

"1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Everybody started to scream and laugh as the firework suddenly reached the skies and loud bangs could be heard. Everybody was running around, hugging each other and wishing each other "happy new year". 

The black skies were now filled with every kind of color there existed. The stars nor the moon couldn't even be seen any longer, but even though something so beautiful got removed, it was still one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. It all seemed to fit so perfect on the skies, the colors and the darkness melted together in some kind of way, so it all seemed magical and almost unbelievable. 

I was about to say something to Kris, when he suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled my up against him. His lips landed on mine in such a hurry that our teeth even slammed together. I quickly placed my arms around his neck and locked my fingers around his blonde hair. I felt his arms around my waist, pulling me closer every time our lips moved. 

When we finally pulled away from each other, he looked down with a smile on his lips.

"I love you, Park Nana," He said out of breath and placed one of his hands on my cheek.

"I love you too, Kris Wu," I said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips again, before we looked up towards the skies. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Happy New Year everybody!

So, some of you wondered if Kris and Nana actually ended up together, and I have no idea if this chapter answered your question, but I hope. Of course they're gonna end up together! They deserve a happy ending ^^

This chapter is propbaly filled with grammar mistakes, I couldn't really pull myself together the read it, but I hope that you guys can forgive me! >_<

But once again: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                        And please take care of yourself and don't lose some fingers tonight alright!