Changes

Let's Take A Picture

 

Changes

_________________________________________________________________

I looked down at my hands. They were a bit bruised after I fell on the ground, when MiYoung had pushed me. There were still some dirt here and there, but it was almost invisible.

I was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom. Behind the door, I could hear the other students laughing and talking like always. Everybody was about to go to bed now, so that’s the reason why everybody is up and quite hyper.

A knock on the door immediately pulled my back to the reality.

“Nana, are you done out there?”

I recognized Jias voice. She sounded like a little child, who tried to be as careful and sweet as possible. It wasn’t even because I was using the bathroom, if you could say that, I was only sitting there and… thinking. To be honest, I wouldn’t leave this stinky, small, uncomfortable room. I didn’t want to go out and face a still pissed of MiYoung. I didn’t even know if I could handle one of her glares.

“Nana?”

 I quickly stood up and unlocked the door, before I left the bathroom, only to be met by a crowd of girls who just were waiting.

“I’m done now,” I said and walked towards the spot I had chosen to sleep on. My blanket and pillow were already waiting for me! It was placed nicely on the bed like it should be, and beside me Luna’s stuff were laying the same way and waiting for her. Right now, I actually looked forward to get a good, and most of all long, night of sleep.

I was about to walk over to my bed, when I noticed the person, who were sitting on the bed beside mine. A small figure were lying on his lap, they were both smiling and looking tired as they small talked to each other.

I took a deep breath before I walked towards them and crawled on top of my bed.

“Ah, Nana,” I looked to the right, only to be meet by Kris’s dark eyes. “Are you alright? I know girls can use years on a bathroom, but you were out there for ages”.

I couldn’t help, but smile, when I noticed the look he gave me. If I should give you a time, where I really liked Kris, was it when he was together with Luhan. Luhan was the one who were resting his head on Kris’s lap. It was like when they were together, Kris became a brother figure, he was like an older brother, who took care of his younger brother… It was actually a bit cute.

“I’m fine,” I said and crossed my legs as I sat beside him.

“Are you sure?”

My smile immediately fated as I looked back at him, his smile was now replaced by a serious look. He was serious now and once again, I saw those pair of eyes, which always made me look down, even now did I look down only to avoid his glare.

“I’m sure,” I said, now serious too.

“Good,” He said and leaned back.

It was easy to hear on his voice, that he didn’t believe in my lie, but that was actually a good thing… Kind of.

“Hey, Nana”

I looked to the side to see Jia standing there with a quite worried look on her face. I didn’t even have to ask her what she wanted; I could already see it on her face. She was worried, just like Luna had been.

She crossed her arms and took a quick look back at MiYoung who were sitting on one of the beds in the other end of the room. I couldn’t read her facial expression though, i had never been able to read her like I did with others, she was too hard.

“I heard you and MiYoung had a fight,” she started, but I quickly interrupted her.

“I know…” I said and looked at the wall in front of me, like it was the most interesting thing in the entire world. “I know I have to talk to her, but not now… Tomorrow”.

I looked up at Jia and tried to show her that I was serious. To my luck, she understood and gave me a smile before she nodded and left me there. I looked down at me legs and quickly crawled under the blanket and looked at the ceiling.

Luna came after two minutes and placed herself beside me under her blanket before she suddenly hugged me.

“I know how it feels,” she said and closed her eyes like she was about to fall asleep. “To lose one of your friends…”

I looked at her, a bit confused to be honest. I had never seen any signs of Luna being sad over the loose of a friend, nor did she ever speak about it like she did now.

“I was once friends with Tiffany, we had known each other since 1th grade,” she said and smiled a sad smile. “But we had a fight, when we were about to choose high schools, because we wanted to go to each different schools”.

I slowly looked over at Tiffany. She was sitting on her bed with a huge smile plastered on her face, as she said something to Taeyeon, who were almost hiding under her blanket. Yoona was sitting beside them and smiling as well.

“In the end, we ended in the same school,” Luna said and looked up at me. “It wasn’t because we still were mad at each other or anything, but we had grown apart, we were both two different people soo…”

I nodded and understood exactly what she meant. It was a thing that you couldn’t change, people would change and that’s how it is, if they didn’t change, everything would end up being boring as hell. I always feared that MiYoung would change so we couldn’t be together, but she always stayed the happy and hyper girl, who always had crazy ideas for the future, like marrying Kris or something like that. Yup, that’s how crazy some of the ideas were.

“I’m sorry,” I just said and hugged her back.

“It’s okay,” she said and trolled onto her back again. “At times like these, I’m glad that I’m not a friend of hers. I have you guys now, so it’s not a huge problem or anything. The only thing I can say is that, it to lose a friend”.

I only nodded and looked to the side to face a sleeping Kris.

“He’s actually looking a bit cute, when he sleeps,” I looked up, only to find Luna lying on my hip and looking down at Kris. “But only a bit… A tiny bit…”

I couldn’t help but hit her, in that second the front door opened and Mrs. Lee stood in the doorframe and looked at  us like we were some kind of vermin.

“Everybody got to bed now!” She said and clapped her hands together as she started to walk down between all the beds. Every living being in the room started to crawl under their blankets as Mrs. Lee checked everybody was ready to go to sleep.

“Now,” she started as everybody now was calm again. “We are going to wake you up in the morning and then prepare yourself for a long day… We are going to hike tomorrow, so forget everything about the high hells and take some comfortable shoes on”.

People started to complain; even I was a bit mad about the hiking trip. I hated to hike, especially in a place with a lot of hills and animals who could kill you in seconds if they wanted to.

“Goodnight and sleep well,” she said before she left us alone in the cabin.

People immediately started to mumble and complain about everything Mrs. Lee just had said, even Luna sounded a bit mad as she started to complain about, how tired she was and how she was sure on that she would break her ankle or something tomorrow.

“What are people complaining about?” I heard someone mumble beside me.

“We have to hike tomorrow,” I said and smiled as I saw Kris’ hair. It was seriously looking like a haystack or something. The blonde hair stuck out in all directions like someone just had sprayed tons of hairspray into his hair and left it like that.

He only pulled on his shoulders before he led himself fall back into sleep.

I only nodded and laid back down again and closed my eyes. People were starting to get quite now and after a few more couple of minutes everything was silence, only the natural sounds from the nature could be heard. The wind which tore in the leafs, the creaking sound from the threes and the animals who walked around and sniffled to every new surroundings.

I opened my eyes again and was immediately met by darkness. Darkness which were so deep and cold that it made me shiver. I quickly pulled the blanket closer around my body, when I suddenly felt an arm around me.

I smiled a bit and then closed my eyes again, taking the warmth from Luna behind me. Once again I felt safe and started to fall asleep.

 

“UP! Everybody get up, now!”

Mumbling and complaining once again, everybody started to wake up form their sleep.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes before I felt an arm/hand lying in my lap. I yawned before I once again rubbed my eyes and looked down. The arm was obviously the one that had been hugging me the most of the night, but right now, it was actually freaking me out a bit.  When did Luna get so many muscles?

I followed the hand, to the elbow, to the shoulder and to the face… I didn’t even get a chance to think before the blood rushed to my cheeks.

Oh God, oh God, oh God!

Kris was still sleeping, he was lying on his stomach and his arm was outstretched over my lap, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable, because his hand were a bit too close to… You know.

“Luna,” I whispered.

I only got a mumble as answer.

“Help me, “I whispered again and noticed that she slowly sat up. Here already huge eyes suddenly got bigger and looked like they could fall out from her head every second. Without even hearing, what I wanted help with, she carefully grabbed the edge of the sleeve and removed Kris’s arm. When she was sure that it was far away from both of us, she immediately let go of it like it was a dead rat or something.

“Kris, Luhan, you need to get up,” I yawned and quickly grabbed my clothes and started to take it on under the blanket. To my own defense, the bathroom was already taken and a huge bunch of students were standing outside and waiting for it to be their turns.

Luna did the same beside me, and before I knew of it we were both standing outside and waiting for the others. Most of them who were ready to go were, of course, the teachers and some of the boys. We were all wearing out thick scarfs and mittens and thick boots and shoes, so we could walk the most of the day.

A couple of minutes later we were all gathered outside the cabins and started to walk in a slow tempo towards the edge of the forest.

“I’m so tired!”

“Are we there soon?”

“Where do you want to go, ? It’s not like we are going somewhere, this is just a stupid walk”.

“I’m still tired!”

“SHUT UP BACK THERE!”

I was literally dragging myself up the hill. Why now? Just out of nothing a hill had decided to show up, and now we were forced to walk on it. My legs were burning! God, I needed to walk some more, when I got home!

A hand locked itself around mine as I saw Seohyun and Luna beside me. It was Seohyun who had grabbed my hand, her other hand was in Lunas. Around her neck she was carrying her camera.

“Hey Seohyun, can I borrow that?” I asked and pointed at it with my free hand. “I forgot mine in the cabin”.

“Sure,” she said and gave it to me.

I quickly thanked, before I stopped and took a picture of the forest. The trees were standing almost perfectly on the hill, the sun was shining down on them and made there come huge shadows across the ground. Some of the students quickly made a pose in front of the camera, the same did the teachers when they out of nowhere, decided to photobomb their group picture.

I was about to take another picture, which meant that I had to turn around, when I saw MiYoung standing a bit away from the rest of the group, talking to Kris.

Without even knowing why, I lowered the camera and felt my heart skip a beat…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

So... a new chapter ^^What do you think MiYoung is talking to Kris about? *Epic thinking battle, starts!*

I'm Lockoutet (lockouted?)  and that's actually not fun, it's pretty boring actually, but it gave me time to write this chapter. A Lockout is when you can't go to school because your teachers are forced to not work... 

But I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter like always ^^ And... I got 6 votes, THATS actually pretty awesome (Y) Thaaankkk yyyoouuu for voiting on it~!