Friendship

Let's Take A Picture

Friendship

_____________________________________________________________

It was like everything just stopped in that second the voice broke through the air. Even the sound from the fireplace was suddenly nowhere to hear.

I stared directly down at Kris, who just looked towards the door, with a pretty confused expression and I… I just sat on my knees with a horrified look.

Not now… Why should this happen right now?!

Slowly as possible, I turned around to face MiYoung who stood by the edge of the stairs and was now looking, no, glaring towards us with a look that only screamed, how much she wanted to kill me and bury my body in the forest under the cold ground.

“MiYoung,” I said and stood up as fast as I could.

“What are you doing?” She asked angrily and looked like someone, who tried to control her temper. For now, she did very well, even though I still could see her murderous look in her eyes. Her hands were fists and her cheeks were starting to get red from anger.

“Nothing,” I gulped and stepped away from Kris, who now were sitting on his feet and looking at MiYoung, who only saw me right now.

“Oh, don’t lie to me, you little ,” She snarled and stepped further into the room.

Wait… Did she just call me a ? I could feel myself get angry, but for some kind of reason I didn’t get mad or started to yell at her. I really don’t know why. Right now, I was burning after to walk over and hit her and tell her, that she shouldn’t talk to me like that. I was still her best friend and I hadn’t done anything to make her that angry.

“I’m not lying,” I said and stepped away from Kris and MiYoung. Right now, I wouldn’t be too close to any of them, most to not provoke MiYoung.

She obviously ignored my words and continued to walk towards me. I could easily see the flames burn in her eyes, I had never in my entire life, seen her so mad before.

I was about so say something, but I wasn’t fast enough, when she suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. Her grip were more tight than ever, just like it was the first time I had seen her so mad, it was also the first time I had felt her grip being so tight. She was literally blocking the vein in my arm!

“That hurts!” I said and tried to pull my arm back, but her grip were too tight.

We almost tripped when we walked down the stairs and outside. Some of the other students looked after us, as we walked towards the forest. I noticed that the teachers was about to stop us, when MiYoung finally stopped in front of the trees which was the beginning of the forest.

“You knew I liked him!” She almost yelled directly into my face.

“We didn’t do anything,” I said and tried to keep my voice down. I was mad, that shouldn’t be a secret, but I didn’t want to let my temper destroy our friendship. MiYoung was the only and first best friend I ever had, and I wouldn’t see it get destroyed because of something stupid as a misunderstanding.

“I promise,” I said.

I was almost desperate. I couldn’t let her go! I wouldn’t!

“You know I don’t like him… I think he is creepy as Hell and then he is too hyper for my liking,” I said and looked back and forth between MiYoung and the teachers, who were unsure about they should break in or just do anything.

“He is not creepy,” MiYoung said, her voice was now a bit calmer, but she was still angry. “But don’t you dare lie to me…”

Out of nowhere she suddenly grabbed the collar of my shirt and lifted me up, so I had to stand on my toes to keep contact with the ground under me.

“I heard you two laugh and trust me, it didn’t sound like nothing,” She said suddenly pushed me back so I fell to the ground. I could feel the pine needles and dirt stick to my as I fell. Carefully and most of all, hesitant, I looked up at MiYoung, who now was hovering over me.

“I can’t believe I trusted you,” She snarled and once again, she looked like someone who was ready to kill. “God, you are such a , I can’t believe it. Don’t you have enough with Suho and Luhan, do you also need Kris?!”

On instinct, I protected my face with my arm as she raised her voice. Every defense instinct I owned was active right now; it was like my brain told me that she would hit me any second or kick me!

It was the first time I felt this way. I didn’t know the girl, who I could call my best friend, who stood in front of me now. She was a complete stranger, a girl I never thought I ever would see or meet.

“God,” She snarled and turned her back against me once again.

I had no idea about what to say or do, I just stayed on the ground and waited for the moment, where she would turn around and ask me If I was sure on nothing happened between me and Kris. Then I would repeat my own words and say that, I was sure and then we would be friends again.

It was like, in that moment were you fought with a friend your friendship disappeared. You became two girls who only knew each other, because when you were fighting or something close to that, it was like the brain deleted everything called Friendship.

I didn’t felt as a friend any longer, as I laid there on the ground and waited for the apologize I expected from her, but it never came.

She turned towards me again and was now pointing at me like she was the strict teacher and I was the student who forgot to make her homework for the 5th time this week.

“If you just as much think about being with him, I swear with God, that I will make your life a living hell,” she had the Devil behind her eyes. I could clearly see him laughing like it was Halloween. “Do you understand?”

I didn’t nod nor did I shake on my head. To be honest, I liked Kris’ company, he was nice and… a bit mean and sometimes pretty angry and scary, but that was just a minor detail. Now it’s said, I enjoy We YiFan’s weird company.

It ended with I nodded and just kept being on the ground until she left. Yup, she left me there.

I looked after her, I could see her blonde hair hanging down her back as she joined the others, who still enjoyed the heat from the fire. It was like my head was one huge mess; I didn’t know what to do or what to say.

It felt like my brain couldn’t or wouldn’t accept the fact that my best friend just had threatened me or – to be more exact – just ended our friendship. I knew that there were nothing between us any longer, but it still… felt so weird and surrealistic.

I didn’t know how long I laid there on the ground; it was only when I recognized Luna, who sat down in front of me with a pretty worried look.

“Nana?” She asked like I was some kind of alien she recognized. “Are you alright?”

I snapped back to the reality once again and looked up at her. Her hair was tied into a bun and she was wearing a thick scarf and a huge jacket.

“I’m fine,” I said and quickly grabbed her hand and pulled myself up. “Where is Kris?”

Her eyed immediately widened as I said the name.

“Kris? Why?” She asked and looked more confused than ever. “He is scary as Hell!”

I ignored her last words and was about to walk past her, until she grabbed my arm and pulled me back in front of her.

“Where do you think you are going?” She asked like a strict mother.

I was about to open my mouth and answer her, but for some kind of reason I stopped in the middle of it. I looked down at myself and noticed several leaf and pine needles were clutching to my shirt and pants. If Luhan saw me right now, I was pretty sure on he would start screaming “Big Foot” without even looking down at my feet.

I looked up at Luna again, who grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the sleeping cabin were the bathroom were. We walked past all the beds, where some of the students were talking to each other and laughing loudly. Only a few of them gave me some of their attention, as they noticed all the leafs and pine needles.

As we walked down between the beds I couldn’t help, but notice that the spot beside my bed were empty. MiYoung’s stuff was gone.

I gulped and suddenly felt pretty bad.

Luna pushed the door open and the light. She turned towards me and started to take off my shirt.

“I can do it by myself,” I said and grabbed it before she could pull it over my head. I threw the shirt on the floor and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was now humid, my skin was filled with small pieces of dirt and to be honest, I looked like .

“What happened between you and MiYoung?” She asked and leaned against the sink beside me.

“Nothing,” I said and opened the water in an attempt to get some of the dirt off my face.

“Don’t lie to me,” she said.

In a second I heard MiYoungs words once again, but hers were just harsher. Luna said it with a hint of fun. She was never the type who snarled at people or got angry; she was like a scared deer like Luhan.

I pulled on a fake smile before I once again gave my face the attention it needed. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

- A new and short chapter! ^^

I hope you like it and it seemed "realistic", because I have never really tried to get my friendship broken because of jealousy.  

I'll try to put some more drama in, so it doesn't get to boring ^^ And thank you for reading and commenting the story! Like I have said so many times, it just make everything so much more funnier, when people are commenting and liking your text~ ;)

Funny question: Does any of you guys have Instagram? xD