Let's Take A Picture

Let's Take A Picture

Let's Take A Picture

_________________________________________________________________________

“Do you ever think, that things are going back to normal?” I asked as we walked down the road in the middle of the forest.

Kris was walking beside me with his hands in his pockets to protect them from the cold air around us. The snow had finally started to melt so it wasn’t a problem for us as it used to. It was so much easier to get around and you didn’t even have to wear big boots any longer.

When he didn’t answer me, I looked at him and quickly grabbed his arms and leaned up against him.

“Of course they are,” Kris said without looking at me. His eyes were glued on the road in front of us, like he was afraid of a tree suddenly would block his way or something like that. “Why shouldn’t they?”

I sighed and looked at my breath before I tightened my grip around his arm.

“It’s just….” I started and looked up, in between the branches of the trees. “MiYoung, she…. She kind of changed you know, she’s so silent and calm now”.

To my surprise, he laughed with a smirk plastered on his face.

“What?” I asked and hit him on the shoulder. “Don’t laugh at me, you know it’s true!”

“I know, I know,” He said and finally looked down at me.                                                                         

Like on a clue, the snow started to fall. The snowflakes were huge and close to each other as they fell, they were so close, that you almost couldn’t see in between the trees. It landed everywhere, on our clothes, in our hair and most of all, on everything around us.

“It would surprise me if she stayed the same,” He finally said and grabbed my hand with his. “Nobody could stay the same after what happened, not even you… you changed as well”.

“What do you mean?” I asked and stopped. He took a few steps ahead before he himself stopped and turned around to look at me. “How did I change?”

He sighed before he glared up towards the skies, as thoughts were running though his head. He looked like someone who, really was thinking hard about what to say, but after a few minutes he finally looked back down at me to speak.

“You are more quite,” he said and started to walk towards me, until he stood right in front of me so our chests almost were touching. “You are skinnier and sometimes you seem so distant”.

I was about to open my mouth to speak, to tell him that it wasn’t truth, but before I even got a chance to let a word out, he spoke:

“But it’s okay,” he said and grabbed my hand again as we started to walk. “Nobody blamed you… just like MiYoung, you changed as well. Both of you have been through some stuff, something which is hard to forget, so no one blames you”.

“But still,” I started but out of nowhere Kris grabbed my arms and pulled me towards the fence which still stood tall and proud after tons of snow had been weighting it down.

“No,” he said and lifted me up so it was easier to get over. “Things are as they are now, you can’t change them”.

I just shook my head and looked back at him as he followed me over the fence. When he hit the ground, he quickly got up and walked towards me. I felt his hand lock itself around mine as we walked away from the road, out onto the field where snow was making everything so pale and light.

The trees had some broken branches because of the wind and the heavy snow, but for some kind of reason it didn’t matter. Normally I would be annoyed with the destroyed trees, but today it didn’t matter at all. I wasn’t a big fan of seeing the nature getting destroyed because of the weather, it always looked so ugly and messed up.

“Where are we exactly going?” I asked and looked up at Kris, who just had his eyes fixed straight forward.

“We are on a field,” he started before he showed me the bag he had by his side. Why was it first now, that I noticed it? “There’s not really much to say”.

“Ahhh,” I sighed and grabbed the bag and pulled it towards myself. I quickly opened it and looked at the things there were inside. “So we are going to take pictures?”

As I looked up at him I could swear that I saw a hint of red cross his cheeks as he quickly pulled the bag away from me and closed it again, like it was his own personal, private stuff that were in the bag.

“Yeah, it had been a while,” he said and suddenly stopped.

I didn’t even get a chance to turn towards him before I got a camera showed into my hands.

“Then, let’s take a picture,” I said and held the camera right in front of him, before a flash spread through the air.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Aaand it's done! ^^

I'm really sorry that this chapter got so short, but I'm really out of inspiration and then it's been quiet awhile since I last wrote in English/American, so I don't feel so secure about this chapter, but I hope that you guys can be able to forgive me >_<

I hope that you liked this ending! 
(Because it was hard to writexD) 

Thanks for following this story and for commenting and voting! It really made it so much more fun to write! Thank you for the support! <3

~ Bye for now! ^^