BoyXGirl?

Let's Take A Picture

 

BoyXGirl?

_________________________________________________________

The weekend ended faster than it should and it was boring as hell. The day I spent with MiYoung was funny enough, but when I got home I had just been sitting and cleaning my photos. Those two pictures I had of Kris, had I kept. I really don’t know why, but the only thing I could think of, was MiYoung’s angry face. She would kill me if I deleted those.

Today was a really cold day. I feared snow every single minute right now, and the reason why I feared it, was because today I had made the ultimate decision to walk to school.

I almost felt like running when I neared the school. It wasn’t because it was freezing, but it was still cold. It was never really cold in Korea like it was in Denmark or America; it was always exactly cold enough to you could see your own breath.

I pushed the two double doors open, when I reached the school and was met by Seohyun who came walking down the hall.

“’Morning,” she said as she slowly took off her gloves.

“’Morning,” I answered and looked around.

We didn’t say anything else and just kept walking until we reached our classroom, where we found or spot by the windows. I could feel the cold from them, when I sat down. It was always so horrible with windows like these; they were never really properly secured.

I slowly laid my head down on the table and looked at the other students, who walked into the classroom, with their schoolbags over their shoulders and their reddish cheeks. They were all happy and smiling like there was no tomorrow.

“You look tired,” Seohyun said as she turned towards me on her chair. Her long black hair was curly today and I must admit that, she looked pretty today; maybe I should take a picture of her or two.

“I’m not tired, I just fear that it’s going to snow,” I said and looked outside.

Seohyun was about to open to say something, when the door suddenly flew up and our teacher came walking in with fast steps. She placed both of her hands on the table and looked at us with serious eyes before she got a really creepy smile on her face.

“This can’t be good,” I heard someone mumble behind us, it sounded like Tiffany.

“Oh you’re right Tiffany,” Mrs. Lee said and straightened up again. “Do any of you remember the school trip there was planned for a couple of months ago?”

Everybody shook their heads.

They can’t be serious… Tell me they are just joking!

“Come on, we talked and planned it so well!” She said and looked at us with a sarcastic look in her eyes. “But remember, that we are leaving on Friday and then we are all gonna spend the whole weekend together!”

She sounded so happy. Why was she so happy? HOW COULD SHE BE SO HAPPY AT TIMES LIKE THESE?!

I felt like throwing myself on the ground and just scream ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’ until someone decided to pick me up. They couldn’t mean this! This was only a joke, right?

A hand was suddenly raised and I saw Zelo look at her with a thoughtful look.

“But Mrs. isn’t it too cold for that?” he asked a bit nervous. “I mean, it’s cold out there and stuff… like that”.

“Yeah, he’s right,” someone agreed.

“You can’t let us sleep outside in this cold!” Another protested.

Our teacher suddenly sighed and crossed her arms. When she let her glare run over us, we kept quiet and waited for the next thing she was going to say.

“We are not trying to kill any of you; we won’t let you sleep in a tent… You are going to sleep in cabins with some from the other classes. Remember that all of this was planned by the 2th years, so they are coming with us, because they have basically planned the most of it together with the 3th years, who aren’t coming because of the upcoming exam”.

I quickly threw myself over the table and grabbed Seohyun’s arm.

“There is hope!” I said almost too dramatically.

“What do you mean?” She asked a bit confused, and looked back at me with wide eyes. She was together me in this dramatic act, a thing that I actually enjoyed.

“MiYoung is one of the seniors, she will be there too,” I said as we both looked back at our teacher with a suddenly creepy smile, which she noticed because suddenly her smile fated and she just looked back at us with a weird look.

Because MiYoung would be there too made everything so much better, I mean she could save if someone decided to throw me into a lake or something like that. Like I have mentioned previously I hate water… It’s horrible.

“But,” Mrs. Lee suddenly said and got all of our attention again. ‘But’ was never a good word, it was a word that always brought bad things with it like:

But, I’m sorry we should just stay friends?

But, what if they are going to kill us?

But, what if they hate me?

You know, stuff like that… Horrible sentences, which will destroy your future slowly and painfully. I hated that word like I hated wet things.

“Because it was too expensive to rent I don’t know how many cabins, we decided to rent a big one so that means you have to sleep in the same room as the boys”.

Somewhere in this classroom, there was one who decided to play with the fire. He whistled, he ing whistled. It was like in that second he did that, every girl in the class turned towards him and gave him a deadly glare.

“You are so dead Jiyong,” someone said as I saw him gulp.

“Just take it easy girls, us teachers are going to sleep in the same room too,” Mrs. Lee said and in that second she said that, Jiyong’s whistling was forgotten and everybody was now complaining like they just had run an marathon.

“But Mrs. isn’t it against the rules to sleep boy and girl?” Sunny asked after she had reached her hand into the air.

“Normally yes, but we trust you guys enough and are begging to God that you’re not going to ruin our trust by doing stuff” Mrs. Lee said blankly.  

The rest of the lesson was about the trip. We were going to sleep in some cabin in the woods near a lake, which meant I actually had a chance to get thrown in one.  And just like on any other trips like these, the teachers had made a whole schedule of things they thought we should do like having a swimming competition, a run in the forest, playing some soccer etc.

That was sometimes the worst about trip like these; it was always the busy schedules. They wanted us to swim in a cold lake, if we did that, everybody of us would die! I could accept a run in the forest and playing soccer, but swimming in a cold lake was a No-Go!

When we had our break I tried to get some information out of MiYoung, but she just shook her head with a smirk on her lips. She was too stubborn to give in, even when Luna showed her the magical aegyo, we even promised that we would stop speaking badly about Kris, but no, she wouldn’t give in.

When we are talking about Kris, I saw him a couple of times today. He was in his usual mood, he was together with Luhan and Kai and other times he was with the rest of them. They were a pretty big group of something like 12 members. It was always weird to see them together because normally we saw Kris alone and when he was with them he smiled and laughed, but it was also rare that we saw them together in such a big group.

 

The few days were I just waited to pack my stuff and leave home for a weekend, was the most slowest I ever had experienced.  It was like time was against me; every day was the slowest I ever had tried, even those days where I was out taking pictures. For the first time I couldn’t find the fun in taking pictures any longer.  

I had taken so many pictures and I had only kept one or two of them.  What was happening with me?

“Umma, can I bring my camera with me?” I asked as we stood in my room with a suitcase lying on the bed with tons of clothes and a toilet bag which was filled to the brim. I had packed everything in my closet there would go under the name “thick” or just “sweater”.  I could already see myself lying between Luna and MiYoung freezing like a crazy person.

“Of course you can,” She said and looked at me. She was helping me packing, because every time I did it on my own I would always forget something. “Just remember to take care of it. I don’t want you to come home and say someone has stolen it”.

“No I promise,” I said and looked down at me precious camera. As I looked at it, I remembered when Kris gave me it. He had been so stubborn and refused to let me pay for it. “I will take care of it”.

“Good,” She said and pointed at me with a strict finger. “Now, let’s go”.

I nodded and grabbed my suitcase. That thing was seriously heavy! I thought I was going to fall to the ground in that second that thing took off the ground.

I literally dragged it down the stairs and out to the car. Out of breath we left our apartment and store and drove to the school, where I was met by the student from my vintage and some from the 2th including MiYoung and Kris.

Kris was just as old as MiYoung, there were on the same vintage, but they weren’t going in the same class, which just was a good thing. If they were going in the same class MiYoung would just as stupid as a child in 1th grade.

“Now take good care of her MiYoung,” My mother said as MiYoung came walking towards us.

“Of course Mrs. Park,” She said and grabbed my suitcase, obviously surprised by its weight. “I won’t be too harsh on her”.

“Good,” My mother turned to me. “Take good care of yourself young lady, and don’t do anything stupid like losing your camera”.

“No Umma, I promise I will behave nicely,” out of the corner of my eye, I could sense Kris looking at us. “I’m old enough to take care of myself”.

 She nodded and gave me one last hug, before I waved goodbye and walked over to the others. I didn’t know where MiYoung were, but she had disappeared with my suitcase.

 “Alright student,” Mrs. Lee said and looked at us with a too happy face. “I think everybody is here now, so let’s leave!”

Suddenly everybody just talked so loudly like they did in the cafeteria. I was pushed to each side as we walked towards the bus and even before I knew of it I was seated beside MiYoung who had a tight grip on my arm.

“Hey Nana,” she said and pulled my a bit closer, so she could whisper something to me. “On this trip, I will confess to Kris”.

I just nodded and gave a thumb up. Honestly I didn’t know what to say. Ayo, good luck!

The trip was actually okay. People walked to each other and had so much fun that it scared me a bit, the bus wasn’t cold at all and it was like nobody could ruin our mood. Even I was social and talked to people like Tiffany and Taeyeon, Minzy and Jiyeon.
We even sang some songs on the way. I felt like we were some kind of kindergarten, who was going to visit a toy store or something like that. 

It was when we reached the cabins thing started to get frustrating. First of all, we had to walk up some stairs to reach our cabin, which were placed on top of a hill. Secondly, we were all a bit tired after the trip and third, I couldn’t get my suitcase out. It was literally stuck in between all the others.

“MiYoung!” I yelled and tried to find my little blonde girl. She had placed it there, now she also had to get it out.

“Here, let me help you,” A hand reached out after the suitcase and pulled it out like it was nothing but air. I was about to turn around and say thanks, when I saw who it was. Kris. He didn’t even look at me, as I accepted it, he just kept staring at the bags until he found his own and started to walk up the stairs with the rest of the students behind him.

I nervously bit my lower lip as I walked up the stairs behind the others. This was going to be a loooong trip.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yawn, I thought this chapter was going to be more funny, but I honestly don't know what to do... Sorry! >_< I will try my best to make the upcomming chatpers good, so you guys aren't getting too bored.

But some of you mentioned that Kris wasn't blonde any longer, so I tried to find a picture of his new hair, and I think I found the right one.