Forever And ...

Let's Take A Picture

 

Forever And ...

____________________________________________________________________________

 

I quickly looked around, only to feel someone grab my arm and pull me after the rest of the group, who still were walking up the hill.

“Luna,” I said as I noticed who had grabbed my arm.

“Come on,” she said and gave me a huge smile. I couldn’t help but smile too; Luna was always one of those persons who were able to make me smile again, no matter what. She was one of a kind to be honest, she was always standing by our – me, Jia, Seohyun and MiYoungs – side, and when she did that we tried to the same for her too.

I quickly grabbed the camera and took a picture of her before I gave Seohyun it back. To my surprise she started to take pictures like I had done.

“Smile,” she said and before I knew of it Luna had grabbed my shoulder and had pulled me into a bear hug. I felt another hand on my shoulder, when the blitz came and we were immediately blinded for a few seconds.

I blinked a few times before I jumped towards Seohyun to look at the picture. Luna was wearing a huge smile on her lips as she gave a thump up over my shoulder. I was standing half bent down with also a huge smile on my lips. Luhan was standing behind me and was making a peace sign, behind Luhan Kris stood with Sehun beside him and just to make it better, Kyungsoo and Suho was jumping in the air a bit away from us like they were photobombing us.

“Where did they come from?” Luna asked a bit confused.

“Out of nowhere,” I said and looked at her like I just had seen a ghost.

My eyes immediately felt on Kris who had an arm swung around Luhan, he was smiling and chatting happily. I remembered when I had seen him with MiYoung and was immediately rushed with thought about what they had been talking about.

Kris seemed pretty happy right now and that was a thing I found pretty disturbing. What if MiYoung had confessed and Kris had said yes? What if she had said something bad about me and Kris now where disgusted with me? No… That couldn’t be it, because he had just been standing beside me a few minutes ago. What if she... said I was a or something like that?! She had accused me for being with Kris, Suho and Luhan, so it wouldn’t be impossible she had said that…

I’m so confused…

“It’s a good picture,” I heard Seohyun mumble as she pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah, even though we were photo bombed,” Luna said and pointed at Kyungsoo and Suho in the bagground. “At least it wasn’t the teachers”.

“I couldn’t agree more,” I said and turned the camera towards myself. “Send it to me when we get home”.

“Of course,” she said and made sure that the pictured was saved on the card, before she let go of the camera and let it hang around her neck.

We kept walking like that for hours, yeah, hours; I have never been more serious than I am now. We walked and walked and walked, and in the end it felt like my feet were going to fall off or something like that. They were burning; it was so bad that I ended up witting on Suho’s back.

He had – to my surprise – accepted to carry me all the way home.

“Suho, you are my best friend ever!” I almost yelled. “NEVER LET GO OF ME AGAIN!”

Suho looked around with a pretty nervous look, and by that look I could almost guess that people were staring at us. We were on our way home and we weren’t far away from the cabins, which were the best thing in my entire life.

“Suho, where have you been?” I asked and placed my head on his shoulder. “Where have you been on this trip? I haven’t seen you until today”.

He laughed a bit and quickly stopped and jumped, so I was sitting right on his back again.

“Here and there,” he answered and sighed when we were standing by the two cabins. “I’m gonna let you down now”.

I nodded before he sat me down on one of the benches before he sat down beside me. He was out of breath and I felt a slight guilty for putting him into this stage.

“You always get so funny, when you are exhausted,” he said and pointed at me. “That’s why you can’t live without me, because it’s me who are going to carry you, when you fall”.

I smiled and clapped my hands together as I looked at him with a quite proud look. “Yup, you are right,” I said and continued to smile. “Best friends forever”.

“Forever,” he answered before he gave me a hug, by placing his arm over my shoulders.

I sighed when I saw MiYoung. She was walking towards one of the benches in front of the fireplace together with Jia and some of the other girls from her class. I honestly didn’t know who they were, but I wasn’t in the mood to talk to MiYoung if they would be hanging around.

I looked at Suho and then removed his arm, before I quickly excused myself and walked towards MiYoung. I could feel my heart skip a beat, as she looked at me, she didn’t look mad or angry, but she looked like someone who would skin me any second.

She stood up, when I had reached them and crossed her arms like she expected some kind of apology, but I wouldn’t apologies. That was a thing my mother always had told me, she always said that I shouldn’t apologies for a thing I never had done.  Maybe I had hurt MiYoung by being “friends” with Kris, but still, it wasn’t my fault because she got a bit jealous. The only thing I wanted to know was why she had treated me like that.

“MiYoung,” I started and looked directly into her eyes. “Can we talk?”

She looked at one of the girls beside her, before she nodded and walked with me towards one of the cabins. We stopped in front of the door and faced each other. My heart was skipping several beats as we stood there and looked at each other. It was like the words completely had disappeared. I tried to say something, but every time I opened my moth, I closed it again because of the lack of words.

“What do you want to talk about?” MiYoung asked and crossed her arms. She just wanted to go back to her friends, that could everybody see.

“Uhm… I-I want to t-talk about what happened yesterday,” I said and scratched my arm and looked down at me feet. I couldn’t look into her eyes any longer.

“Listen, JiMin,” she said and sighed before she looked down at me again. “What happened yesterday wasn’t my fault.”

I looked up… JiMin?

”You know why I’m mad and in the end you should know that it’s your own entire fault,” she started and placed her hands on her hips. “It’s not my fault that you like to play around like that. I never said that you should be around every ing guy in this school, it you own choice”.

I opened my mouth to say something, but she just continued:

“You knew I liked Kris, but still you tried to get into his pants. Do you really think that’s fair? Do you? How would you feel, if I slept with your boyfriend? If you had one of course”.

 Once again I tried to say something, but like the last time she just kept going on:

“Not so good, I thought so,” She said and suddenly looked directly into my eyes, it was like I could see the anger burn behind her eyes and before I even got a chance to react or say something, a hand collided with my face.

“Ouch,” I said and felt the anger burn deep down.

Once again I was about to say something, but was interrupted when MiYoung suddenly were pushed back. I saw Luna standing in front of me.

“What the hell are you doing?!” She yelled and pushed MiYoung a bit further away. “Why did you hit her?”

“Luna don’t,” I said and grabbed her arm. I was honestly shocked to see that reaction from her, I had never seen her so mad  before. “It’s nothing”.

Luna looked back at me and then back at MiYoung, who looked shocked and angry. Her friends were already standing behind her, ready to start a fight if it was getting worse.

“Yeah Luna, it’s nothing,” MiYoung said scornfully and took a few steps back, when Luna glared at her again. “She likes to get hit, you should have known that by now”.

“Luna. Don’t,” I said and tried to pull her away. “Let’s go, okay”.

Luna looked back at me once again and nodded. I was glad she wasn’t the stubborn type and insisted on starting a fight. She was easy to drag away, until someone decided to speak out loud.

“Yeah Luna, maybe you should try to relax next time”.

“Forgive me, Nana,” And even before I got a chance to react, Luna had hit MiYoung. Luna didn’t even get a chance to react, before she was pushed to the ground by one of the girls behind MiYoung. In that second I saw Luna falling to the ground, it was like adrenaline flooded through my veins. I threw myself at the friend and pushed her away from Luna, who was struggling to get on her feet again.

“Get away from her,” I yelled and pointed. “MiYoung, stop it! This is nothing to start a fight about!”

MiYoung looked directly at me again and started to walk closer towards me, like she was going to kill me or something. I immediately backed away.

“Stop it,” I said a bit lower than before. “… Please?”

“You of all people!” She yelled. “Are so stupid to go against me?! You are already on my bad list, Park JiMin”.

My eyes widen in that second I saw her hand going up in the air. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my arms.

“MiYoung, stop it,” A calm voice said.

I looked back and saw both Sehun and Kris standing behind me. Sehun held Luna back as Kris were standing right behind me, his chest almost touching my back.

“No need to get so angry,” He said and placed his hands on my shoulders. “Apologize and move on”.

MiYoung only smirked before she walked away.

In that second I saw her walk away, I felt like crying. It was like seeing her walk away forever. I could feel my heart speed up, as I turned around and looked up at Kris.

“Where is she going?” I asked out of nowhere. My head was one huge mess; I seriously felt like doing something drastic like running after her and beg her to get back. I was about to panic, when I felt Kris hugging me tightly. It wasn’t one of those hugs where you are feeling calm or safe in, it was more like: This-Hug-Should-Prevent-You-From-Crying.

I didn’t care; I just hugged him back and cried every frustration out.

What is happening to me?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I had a really hard time writing this chapter, I didn't know what to write, becuase it should be exciting to read and stuff like that, but DRAMA! And Kris and Sehun are saving the day once again! ^^

And once agai, I should say that, I don't know if a -fight like this is realistic, but I have seen a fight like that in real life, between some of the girls in my class... Maybe not as seriouse like in this story, but still...^^

And I'm going to tell you guys, what MiYoung said to Kris later ;) 

Yeah... Hope you guys like it ^^ 

- Please comment, vote, like, I don't know~ ^_^