DATE

Love On A Cake

Sun volunteered to close again today.Even though she didn't say or want it,I bet I need to give her a huge bonus at the end of the month.
 
She works so hard but yet she always turns up happy and full of life for work.
 
Cassie already rushed off for her date but I took my time,walking to the park slowly.
 
He must have planned something with Himchan,guys will be guys.
 
But again,Daehyun wasn't the type to fool around.I felt someone grab my waist and cover my mouth.
 
I struggled and tried to scream but everything came out muffled.
 
"Shh,its just me."
 
I froze and Daehyun let me go slowly.
 
I didn't know what I was thinking,images of that night flashed and fear struck my body with a huge blow.
 
The next thing I knew,my hand flew across Daehyun's gorgeous face with a loud slap that echoed my ears.
 
He was stunned,I could see it in his expression.
 
I wanted to turn and run but my legs felt weak.I turned either ways and stumbled off.
 
My mind was in a mess,I couldn't focus on what was happening,or what had happened.
 
Just when I thought he would have left,Daehyun back hugged me and he buried his face into my hair.
 
"I'm sorry,I'm sorry,jinjja,jeongmal mianheyo,mianhe."
 
His arms tightened around my waist and I felt myself calm down.
 
He pulled away carefully,keeping a hand around my wrist.
 
He turned me to face him and I felt my heart ache like never before.
 
I slapped him so hard,his cheek was terribly swollen.
 
I reached out to touch his face gently,"Oh my goodness what did I do?"
 
Tears stung in my eyes and he smiled,snuggling into my hand.
 
"Ah,I'm sorry,I shouldn't have slapped you,I was just so shocked and scared,I wasn't thinking-"
 
He hugged me and I broke down in his embrace.
 
"Shh,its not your fault,I shouldn't have pounced on you like that,after that incident I shouldn't have done that to traumatize you."
 
I pulled away and he wiped my tears away.
 
He tried holding my gaze but I couldn't look at his face,my heart stung every time I did.
 
Daehyun walked us around the park,holding my hand.I didn't know what else to expect though,I didn't even dare ask.
 
We sat on the same bench and Daehyun let my hand go.
 
My hand felt light and empty,I gripped my bag tight to make me feel better.
 
He looked at me again,locking his eyes on mine.
 
He held my shoulders,"You feeling okay?"
 
I couldn't respond,I didn't know how to.
 
My hand reached out again,on its own,and caressed his swollen cheek.
 
"Ottoke?"

He closed his eyes and smiled slightly.
 
If I didn't know better,I bet he was enjoying the way I touched him.
 
I leaned in closer to examine his puffed cheek.
 
"Its really swollen you know?"
 
He opened his eyes and I could feel his breath on my face.
 
I came too close,obviously.
 
I pressed the back of my hand on his cheek.
 
He cringed,"Your hand is cold."
 
"Does it feel better?"
 
He pulled away abruptly and stood up to remove his jacket.
 
He wrapped it around my shoulders and I could smell his sweet scent surrounding me.
 
Of course with his jacket off,his shirt made his body look dangerously y and I couldn't look at him.
 
"Hyemi ah."
 
"Hmm?"
 
He moved closer to me and made me meet his gaze.
 
He tucked my hair behind my ear and let his finger slide down my cheek.
 
My skin burned wherever he touched and he looked really appealing in the dim light.
 
"I'm sorry for scaring you."
 
"You should be,I'm sorry for slapping you."
 
"You should be."
 
My hand automatically touched his cheek again.
 
He held my hand there and I felt his stare boring into my eyes.
 
His hand trailed down my cheek to hold my chin,using his thumb to touch my lips.
 
I gulped and he leaned in.
 
I stared at him wide-eyed,I didn't want to know what was going on at that moment.

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N: When I wrote the slapping part,oh my gosh,I felt like I got slapped myself. Its crazy. This is what Jung Daehyun does to me. Anyway,thanks to my subscribers and please comment!