CUP CAKES

Love On A Cake

I had a really terrible headache but staying at home only made it worse so after an hour of persuading Cassie,we finally opened the cafe as per normal.
 
But it wasn't really normal.The reason I came here was to distract myself from whatever happened last night.
 
I don't know if I was really drunk and imagining things or if it was real.
 
It didn't really help when the two of them strolled in this morning.
 
Cassie greeted them,and I have to say,she calmed down a lot,for my sake I guess.
 
She didn't want me to have another major headache.
 
She went to get their drinks and I busied myself with arranging the cup cakes.
 
"What's that?"
 
I looked up,it was Himchan.
 
"Oh its our cherry jelly filled vanilla cream cup cakes."
 
"Wow sounds nice."
 
"Wanna try?"
 
Himchan nodded and Daehyun eyed both of us.
 
I took out a tray full of the same cup cakes,just that they were miniatures.
 
Himchan popped one into his mouth and as soon as he bit into the pastry,his eyes beamed.
 
"Wow this is good!"
 
Daehyun raised an eyebrow,"That good?"
 
"Yah,Hyun ah,try it." Himchan rushed him.
 
Daehyun held my gaze and I didn't know what he did but the next moment,I took one of the mini cup cakes and fed it to him.
 
He smiled and chewed happily,"Woah this is awesome."
 
Himchan looked between us and wondered what just happened.
 
Cassie came back,"Here you go,your drinks."
 
I typed in and I felt Daehyun's eyes on me again.
 
"Oh,you guys tried our new cup cakes?"
 
Himchan nodded,"Wow its brilliant,like some surprise in the cake,once you bite the sweet jelly sauce is just,"he was using his hands to describe,"It just bursts into your mouth like heaven."
 
"That's what I said!"Sun jumped up from behind.
 
I smiled and met Daehyun's eyes.
 
He looked like he wanted to tell me something.
 
Himchan paid and he turned away to leave but Cassie went up to him to talk.
 
Sun ran off to tidy the tables and Daehyun took the chance to reach me.
 
"How are you feeling?"
 
I went to arrange the mini taste testers,"I'm fine,I took my medication earlier."
 
He didn't like it of course,I wasn't looking at him.
 
He held my shoulders and stared into my eyes,"You should be resting at home.I wasn't even expecting to see you today and here you are working."
 
I wasn't paying attention,it was obvious.
 
I touched his cheek,"Is it better?"
 
He chuckled and rested his forehead on mine,"Hey I'm talking to you cup cake princess."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"I don't want you having a bad headache again okay?"
 
I smiled and admired his beautiful eyes,"Nae arasso,I won't over work today."
 
I still didn't know if last night really happened,I didn't bother asking though.
 
He just leaned over and kissed the tip of my nose,"I'll fetch you later."
 
I nodded,"Mm,okay."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N: Sweet enough for you? Hehe ^^ I'm tired,like really tired. But I'm in a really good mood because...

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY B.A.P!!!!

WOO!!! THIS ONE YEAR WITH YOU HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT HEAVEN FOR ME!

Even though I was having my major exams when I knew you guys,but it didn't distract me.

Because of B.A.P,the way they worked hard,it encouraged me to do well. And I did!

I'm not leaving B.A.P for any other group now. I will still listen to other groups' songs,but B.A.P will be first place for a long time <3

Lots of thanks to my subscribers and please comment! Oh and check out B.A.P's anniversary messages to us BABYz!