DISAPPOINTED?

Love On A Cake

The last customer just left and before Cassie or Sun could flood me with dos and don'ts,my phone rang.
 
They frowned a little and went to clean up,keeping an eye on me.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hyemi ah,I'll be a little late,I don't know why there's a jam here."
 
"Is it an accident?"
 
"Oh right,I should check it out,but I'll be even later."
 
I ran my hand through my hair,"Its okay,stay safe."
 
"Headache coming on?"
 
"Yeah,I guess."
 
Daehyun chuckled,"I'm sorry sweetie,the girls must have given you a earful."
 
"You think?"
 
"Hey listen,I'll settle things here and come for you okay?"
 
"Mm,please hurry,my head's gonna burst."
 
"Nae ara ara,its like the first time you're asking me to see you."
 
"They're like stalking me right now."
 
He laughed,"I'll get on with it."
 
He hung up and I sighed,I should just pretend that I'm still talking to him.
 
I thought better of it and put my phone down.
 
They flew over like vultures and I had to calm them down,"Listen,lets try some new cakes out okay?"
 
"But I still have to tell you what to do when he gives you the silent treatment!"
 
I glared at them and they stood shocked.I pointed to the cabinet and they got the message.
 
They took their bags and I pointed to the door.They wanted to protest but I just closed my eyes and pointed to the door.
 
I don't know how,but it worked like a miracle.I guess they know when I'm serious.
 
I was left alone,finally,in my own cafe.
 
I switched off the front lights and went to the kitchen to prepare some new cup cakes I thought of.
 
I got out some fresh apples and diced them.I boiled them into a pulpy syrup,added cinnamon powder and got started on the cake itself.
 
I figured a light butter cake would be good.I thought of what to put as topping and decided that the vanilla cream would work just fine.
 
I sprinkled icing sugar and a tiny bit of cocoa powder for finishing.
 
I got a dozen of it done and I admired my hard work.
 
I closed my eyes,well taste testing.
 
I took a bite of my precious cake and chewed it.
 
I waited for the flavour I wanted to burst in my mouth and smiled.
 
It was great.Good thing I tried it a billion times back home with Cassie.
 
Even though most of it flopped.
 
Someone hugged my waist and the air got caught in my throat.
 
"Can I try that?"
 
I heaved a sigh of relief,"Give me a reason for me to not slap you."
 
"You can't bear to see me hurt."
 
"I can now."
 
Daehyun chuckled,"Come on,let me try."
 
I fed him the cup cake and he grinned,"Wow,this is good."
 
I smiled,satisfied,"Now,mind telling me why you did that?"
 
"Did what?"
 
He took another cup cake and ate it carefully.
 
"Kiss me."
 
He almost choked but swallowed.
 
He smiled innocently,"Because I wanted to."
 
I shook my head,"You were kind of pissed off."
 
"I was."
 
"Why?"
 
"You're not disappointed?"
 
"Why should I be?"
 
"Himchan kissed Cassie."
 
I raised an eyebrow and placed the newly made cup cakes in my fridge,"And that should bother me because?"
 
"I don't know,when Himchan told me I just wanted to,"he trailed off and waved his hands around.
 
"You came in fiery-eyed and you grabbed me suddenly."
 
He held my shoulders,"I'm sorry about that,I don't know what got over me."
 
"So,you regret-"
 
He pressed his lips against mine gently and he pulled me in to kiss him.
 
And I did,I kissed him back.
 
His warm,soft lips against mine,his strong arm around my waist,me pulling his collar to deepen the kiss.
 
He pulled away and gazed into my eyes,"Do you think I regret now?"
 
I blushed,"No,no you don't."
 
I closed up and Daehyun led me out.The wind blew gracefully and Daehyun took his jacket off to wrap around me.
 
"You're really stubborn,is it so difficult to get a few more layers on?"
 
"Wae?You feel cold?"
 
He shook his head,"Look after yourself okay?"
 
"Yeah I know."
 
"No you don't."
 
I pressed my temples and he took my hands,"We should find a cure for your headaches."
 
"I'm fine."
 
"Yeah right."

"Since when did you care so much for me anyway?"
 
"Since the day I came into your shop okay?"
 
His eyes were warm even though his voice was firm.
 
"Why then?"
 
"You know,I was kinda at a lost for words when I accidentally looked into your eyes."
 
"Oh,so that's why."
 
"So as you know,I didn't talk much."
 
I nodded.
 
"Then at the hospital,I was so worried but the moment I looked into your eyes,I couldn't get a word out.I didn't know how to express my feelings.Worse still,the first time I had a conversation with you,we argued."
 
He laughed at the thought.
 
I touched his cheek,"I should really slap you."
 
"Waeyo?"
 
"I had a terrible day today."
 
"Kissing you made your day terrible?"
 
"No,it was the consequence of the kiss."
 
He thought about it,"Oh right,Cassie and Sun."
 
I pressed my temples,"Okay look I'm exhausted,you should rest too,you hardly get any nights off."
 
He smirked and tucked my hair behind my ear,"I'll get you home."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Please watch KPOP Music Mondays Simon's review on B.A.P's Rain Sound in the link below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_xBnxfsGHw

And please no hate because I know if Martina is there,she will have more to say because of BYG ;)

Also,thanks to my subscribers and please comment!