WOAH

Love On A Cake

Cassie and Sun were being so squirmy when I told them.
 
"So so what did he do next?"
 
"He took off his glasses."
 
"Wah,unnie,I wanna see him wear those sunglasses someday."
 
I giggled,"Better not,I almost went blind from him being too handsome."
 
Cassie scoffed,"Yah yah,you're in a daze now right?"
 
"No I'm not,"I was putting cream on some cream cheese cup cakes and I was concentrating.
 
"Aish,Himchan was right,it would Daehyun a longer time to ask you."
 
"Bwoh?You mean Himchan already asked you officially?"
 
"A long time ago."
 
"Yah,you lied-"
 
Before I could lash out at her,the door jingled.Sun went outside to serve them.
 
I frowned at her,"I'm happy for you,and I could have been,much earlier,if you told me earlier."
 
"Oh,don't be angry,you and him are always indecisive."
 
"Yeah,I guess."
 
I squeezed a swirl of light cream cheese on the last cup cake and felt someone back hug me.
 
"Ah!Yah,take your hands off me."
 
Daehyun chuckled and rested his chin on my shoulder,still hugging me,"Lets see how well you do with a distraction."
 
I scoffed and focused on the cup cake.Cassie and Himchan went outside and I finished the last cup cake.
 
Daehyun smiled,"Can I try one?"
 
"No."
 
"Aww come on,you can feed me."
 
I eyed him,"Is that supposed to entice me?"
 
"No,this is."
 
I turned to look at him and he kissed me gently.I smiled and kissed him back,he really knew how to distract me.
 
He pulled away,keeping his arms around my waist.
 
"Can I try now?"
 
I giggled and kissed his cheek,taking a cup cake and breaking off a piece for him.
 
I fed him and he smiled happily,"Wah,these are nice."
 
"Anything with cheese is nice for you."
 
He chuckled,"That's true."
 
He took the cup cake from me and broke off a piece to feed me.
 
I ate it and smiled,"Woah,its really good."
 
"Told you."
 
"Unnie,are you done?I need to come in and take the cakes."
 
I giggled,"Come in,we're not doing anything."
 
The door opened and Daehyun swung me round to kiss him.
 
Sun squealed,"Unnie!"
 
I pulled away and glared at Daehyun,"Yah yah Sun ah!"
 
She already closed the door and I went to get her.
 
"Sun ah,aish,go in,we'll stay out here."
 
She eyed me and Daehyun and went to get the cakes.
 
Daehyun chuckled and hugged me close to him,"You girls are tons of fun you know?"
 
I pinched his nose,"And you are tons of trouble."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Okay! I hope this chapter is sweet enough! And I heard SECRET is coming to Singapore but I stupidly cannot go and I'm gonna cry and mope around all day and...LOL I'm kidding. I'm going to have 22nd Seoul Music Awards broadcasted on my TV so I hope my parents can actually see the awesomeness of B.A.P! And thanks to all my subscribers!