NOTES

Love On A Cake

I told Cassie about Daehyun but I kept getting cut off by her babbling about how Himchan was such a gentleman and stuff.
 
Sun came over to the counter and listened to us talk while grabbing some napkins and refilling the boxes.
 
"And he wished me good night!"
 
I nodded,"Yeah I kind of saw when I came back and he left so-"
 
"Oh did I tell you about him holding the main door open for me?It was so sweet of him!"
 
"Er yeah I remember that from the last five times you repeated."
 
The door jingled and the two amazing police officers came in.
 
Cassie's eyes lit up and I raised an eyebrow at her.
 
"How are you boys doing today?"
 
I know she said boys but she was particularly looking at Himchan.
 
"We're really free today,seems like the person that robbed Hyemi committed multiple offences and he was the guy we were looking for."
 
I couldn't hold in my surprise,"Wow really?That guy?"
 
Daehyun nodded,"After questioning we found out."
 
Cassie was full of awe,"Oh my,you guys did so well,the drinks are on me okay?"
 
Himchan and Daehyun thanked her gratefully after a bunch of its-okays and just-doing-our-jobs.
 
When Cassie passed Himchan's drink to him,I bet I saw him slipping a little note into her hand.
 
Her expression exposed herself,really obviously.
 
Even Sun knew,and she was way over the other end of the cafe.
 
Daehyun snuck behind Cassie to get to me and he could only do that because she and Himchan were already lost in their own world.
 
He caught my hand and a second later he was pulling Himchan out of the shop.
 
When the door's jingle died down,I realise Daehyun left a note in my hand.
 
-Same place last night,after closing.-
 
I thought about it,did it mean they were not coming tonight?
 
What should I do about the cakes?
 
I ran my fingers through my hair and Cassie was still squealing beside me.
 
"He's asking me to meet him later!"
 
I just nodded and went to the storage to get out the new cup cakes to put on display.
 
Cassie and I tried them out last night.
 
It was simple light vanilla cream icing with icing sugar and the cake itself was soft and moist.
 
Inside we had an amazing cherry jelly filling that made it taste heavenly.
 
According to Sun actually when we let her try in the morning.
 
The best part was,it wasn't very sweet.
 
I placed them in our display fridge carefully with Cassie still babbling about the date later.
 
I didn't really think much about it.Even though I wanted to see him,but still,his mood and temper was something I was trying to get used to.
 
Sun replaced the flat straws and she watched Cassie continue her fangirling.
 
She gave me a pitiful look and I nodded,understanding.
 
"Unnie,can I ask you something?" Sun watched me.
 
"Yeah."
 
"Can I-"
 
"Wait are you asking for a raise?Because we're already paying you double,and you work hard enough to get that-"
 
"Aniya,I'm happy working for you and I'm happy with my pay."
 
"Oh okay."
 
"I want to update my percentage for the two of you."
 
Cassie shut off suddenly and listened,"What how much,do mine first."
 
Sun looked at Cassie,"95 Himchan,5 Daehyun."
 
My eyes widened,"Wow that much?"
 
Cassie squealed again.
 
"Ah okay okay I get it." I quickly covered my ears.
 
The door jingled and a customer came in,which made Cassie scatter off to the kitchen.
 
Sun watched me.
 
"What?"
 
"You're different,70 Daehyun,but 5 Himchan."
 
"Where did the other 25 go?"
 
"You're asking me,where did you hide it?"
 
She went to serve the customer and I stood there thinking,why am I hiding 25% of my feelings?

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:Well what do you think? Is she keeping her feelings because she still can't trust Daehyun or because she doesn't like him that much?

And I also heard the rumour about the sasaeng fan adding some constipation med into Himchan's drink. I actually cried when I saw their performance.

Himchan was sweating like crazy but he didn't make a single mistake.

Is this what our idols have to go through? A bunch of crazy sasaeng crap? Because this is so stupid.

To all sasaeng fans out there,GET A ING LIFE AND LEAVE OUR IDOLS ALONE!

That's not love,its your psycho mindset on love.

And I really hope TS will do something to protect our boys,I cannot bear to see them go through this again.