SCARED?

Love On A Cake

It was turning dark and my mood was matching up.I was exhausted but Cassie was still as hyper as ever.
 
"Wah we've been to all the rides,it was awesome."
 
I stared at Cassie,"And tiring."
 
She giggled,"We still have one place we haven't been to."
 
My eyes widened in shock,"You've got to be kidding me."
 
Daehyun held my hand,"Aww come on,its the last anyway."
 
"You're really sure its the last?"
 
He kissed my head,"Yeah I promise its the last."
 
Himchan whispered something into Cassie's ear and she giggled,I couldn't help smiling as well.
 
They were so cute together.
 
Daehyun pulled me towards a creepy looking house.
 
"Where is this?"
 
He smiled cheekily,"Haunted house."
 
"Oh?I've never been to this stuff before."
 
"Why,you scared?"
 
I scoffed,"I've seen this stuff on TV like forever,can't be that bad."
 
He smirked,"Lets go in then."
 
We went in and the staff there gave us little glowing sticks to find our way through.
 
I looked around,well the decorations seem scary enough.
 
I thought about it,I'm okay with ghosts,monsters,zombies or even mummies,I gulped,just no clowns.
 
No darn clowns.
 
Daehyun held my hand firmly,"Ready?"
 
"Yeah."
 
He smiled beautifully and led us through the scary door.
 
It was dark,that's for sure.I could see black fabric and fake spider webs hanging from the ceiling.
 
There was this creepy sound humming and something tickled my feet.
 
I kicked lightly and cursed under my breath.
 
Daehyun chuckled,"Yah,gentle there,they're still people."
 
I giggled and this huge monster looking thing leapt out in front of us.
 
I pulled back a little,"Can you like,don't block our way?"
 
The monster tried growling but I glared at it and it went off.
 
Daehyun started laughing and he hugged me for support.
 
"Yah,lets just get this done and over with."
 
He laughed so hard till he was crying but pulled me along.
 
A whitish thingy popped out from my side and made a loud noise.
 
I leaned on Daehyun.
 
He hugged me close to him and I giggled at how much white chalk they used.
 
Daehyun was controlling his laughter,it was obvious.
 
After a bunch of monsters and other what-not tried to scare us,we finally emerged into the cool night and I took a deep breath.
 
"Wow it was really stuffy inside."
 
Daehyun started laughing and he kneeled on the floor laughing his head off.
 
I watched him,what was he laughing at?
 
He gasped for air and I stood at a side,watching him laugh.
 
"Daehyun ah."
 
He heaved and lifted his head to look at me,he had tears after laughing so much.
 
"What are you laughing at?"
 
He threatened to start laughing again so I quickly shook my head,"Its okay I don't want to know."
 
He chuckled and came over to hug me,"You're really not scared of haunted houses are you?"
 
I thought about it,"It wasn't really that scary."
 
He kissed my cheek and nodded,"Well that's true."
 
We looked at the haunted house's exit and saw Himchan and Cassie coming out.
 
Cassie clung on to Himchan really tight and I giggled,"Was that the result you were expecting?"
 
He nodded slightly,"Yeah,kind of."
 
I leaned on his shoulder,"Well sorry to disappoint you."
 
He chuckled,"You didn't,the way you glared at the monster was hilarious."
 
I elbowed him,"Was it that funny?"
 
I heard little bell sounds and saw a crazy looking clown shaking his head coming in my direction.
 
I screamed and ran to the amusement park's exit.
 
"Hyemi ah!"
 
I had to admit,I was scared stiff when it came to clowns.
 
I hated their stupid white faces and ridiculously weird looking eyes and nose.
 
Daehyun caught me and hugged me real tight.I was crying like crazy and I struggled to get away.
 
"Hyemi shh shh stop stop,its me okay?"
 
My body was tense and I tried to relax but my hands stayed curled tight.
 
I buried my head into his chest and took deep breaths.
 
He my hair and rubbed my back soothingly.
 
I heard Himchan and Cassie come over but Daehyun mouthed something to them and they left.
 
"So you're scared of clowns huh?"
 
I gave up and closed my eyes before nodding.He breathed into my hair and kissed my head.
 
He pulled away,holding my shoulders and looked into my eyes.
 
"Its okay,I'm here with you."
 
I nodded and looked away,trying to distract myself from that ugly clown image in my head.
 
He took my hands that were curled and pressed tight on his chest,he loosened my fingers and kissed my hands gently.
 
"Be careful with your hands,why are they so-"
 
He sighed and took off his jacket to wrap around me.
 
He touched my cheek lightly,"Want to get out of here?"
 
I nodded and he held my hand,leading me to his car.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Congratulations to B.A.P for winning the Rookie Award at Seoul Music Awards! Did you hear Daehyun's acceptance speech? Oh goodness his voice is to die for!!! Hehe... Thanks to my subscribers and please comment!