ITS NOT THAT

Love On A Cake

The car was quiet.I was still recovering from the clown incident and Daehyun kept casting glances at me,like he was worried or something.
 
He stopped at a traffic light and looked at me again.
 
I faced him,"Waegeulae?"
 
He shook his head and looked at the road.I watched the buildings go past and suddenly felt like going back to my cafe.
 
"Where do you want to go?"
 
I smiled,"The cafe."
 
"Oh,okay."
 
He drove down and parked outside.I came out of the car and thought about it,I looked into the car,"Wanna come inside?"
 
He shrugged and shut the engine.
 
I took my keys out and opened my cafe.Sun cleaned up well.
 
I turned the lights on and handed Daehyun's jacket back to him.
 
"Want a drink?"
 
He smiled,"Yeah that would be nice."
 
I fired up the coffee machine and steamed up two cups of latte.
 
He drank up and smiled,"Your lattes are awesome you know?"
 
"Jinjja?"
 
He nodded and I went into the kitchen.I felt like eating cookies.
 
I got out the ingredients I needed to make chocolate chip cookies and started getting busy.
 
After an hour of adding,mixing and stirring,I got the cookie batter into the pre-heated oven and smiled.
 
I took my mittens off and turned to clean up the mess.Only then did I realise Daehyun was at the doorway watching.
 
"Need something?"
 
He shook his head and continued watching me.
 
"Okay then."
 
I kept my things and cleaned up the table top that was filled with flour.I wiped the table for the last time and swept the floor.
 
I glanced at Daehyun,"You sure you don't need anything?"
 
"Hmm,no not really."
 
I raised an eyebrow and shrugged it off.
 
My oven chimed and I skipped over with my mittens.I opened the oven and the smell of cookies filled up the neat kitchen.
 
I placed the tray on the marble table and took a whiff of the amazing aroma.
 
Daehyun came over and waited for the cookies to cool.
 
I eyed him,"Daehyun ah."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Why are you doing this?"
 
"Doing what?"
 
"Being so close to me."
 
He looked at me,"What's wrong with being close to you?"
 
I shook my head,"Its not right."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"We're not even a couple or anything and I'm not your girlfriend so why are you doing this?"
 
He didn't object violently or anything.His face just froze there,like I caught him where he didn't want to be.
 
Which was ironic because he is the police officer here.
 
He came over to me and touched my cheek but I pushed his hand away,"Come on tell me,explain to me,what kind of relationship is this?"

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Hey my dear readers! My internet has been out for two weeks and I almost died because of B.A.P's comeback! IT IS FREAKING AWESOME! Daehyun,what do you want me to say? You expect me to hear your beautiful voice and do nothing? Crap I keep writing fanfics non stop because of this guy... Happy Chinese New Year and may all your wishes come true! Thanks to all my readers and subscribers for waiting patiently! :)