MEETING

Love On A Cake

One thing I don't like about phones,is their timing.
 
Daehyun didn't answer me,he answered his phone and left quickly,giving me a short hug saying he had to rush down to the station.
 
Sun wasn't very happy when I told her that.
 
"You mean he just left,just like that?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Unnie,that isn't good,he's hiding something from you."
 
"I know,he hides lots of stuff,he doesn't say anything about his work around me."
 
Cassie listened,"Well he is in operations so there are top secret stuff he can't share."
 
"But still,the way he left without answering is disturbing." Sun pointed out.
 
I thought about it,"Not disturbing,distracting."
 
"Yes yes that's the word,it keeps your mind on him and less on any other thing."
 
We looked at one another,"Wow daebak."
 
I glanced at Cassie,"Cassie ah,what about you?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Did Himchan ask you officially?"
 
"No,no he didn't."
 
"Aish these two guys really-"
 
The bell jingled and we turned to see Daehyun and Himchan come in.
 
I was fixing the cheese cake in the kitchen with Cassie and Sun watching.
 
"I'll go get them,"Sun went outside and did their drinks while they came into the kitchen.
 
Himchan went to Cassie but she wasn't smiling,she was thinking.
 
Daehyun watched me,he knew I didn't like being disturbed while making my cakes.
 
I made eye contact with him and smiled,"Happy birthday."
 
He was slightly taken aback,"Erm t-thanks."
 
I nodded and continued with the cheese cake.
 
"Here,your drinks,"Sun came into the kitchen and passed their drinks to them.
 
"Are you celebrating today?" I asked,keeping my eyes on the cake.
 
Daehyun sipped his drink and shrugged,"Not sure,maybe."
 
"Mm,at least have dinner with your colleagues."
 
He nodded,"But then,I can't celebrate with you,can I?"
 
I shrugged and considered if he was just trying to be polite.
 
I shook my head,"Ani,kwenchana,I'm not anybody to you anyway,you should celebrate with your friends and colleagues."
 
He winced a little when I said that,"I-Its not that,I mean-"
 
"Hey,its okay,its your birthday,celebrate with the people you want to."
 
"But I want to celebrate with yo-"
 
"Unnie,can I take the cranberry muffins out to the display?"
 
I looked at Sun,"Yeah sure,need some help?"
 
"Its okay,I got it." She strolled out to the front and I glanced at Cassie and Himchan.
 
I realised there was an awkward conversation going on between them.
 
"Hyemi,listen,if this was about last night-" Daehyun tried to start again but I cut him off.
 
"No,its not,its just,look I'm not in very good condition right now,I didn't even prepare a gift for you."
 
"Its okay,I just want to see yo-"
 
The bell jingled and I realised we were here for a long time.
 
"I,oh man,morning crowd,damn it how long was I-"
 
I stared at my cheese cake,"Oh right got to get this outside."
 
Daehyun watched me,"We should be going,erm,I'll talk to you again?"
 
I nodded,"Yeah yeah sure."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Seems like the relationships are kind of rocky now. So what's left is either it gets worse or it gets better... We'll see how it goes!!! Thanks to my all readers!

And I'm like listening to B.A.P's Happy Birthday non-stop because its my birthday today. The song is just simply beautiful plus Daehyun recently sang a short part of it in the BTS on Show Champion and I'm purely dying from his voice... XD