OKAY?

Love On A Cake

I couldn't look at him.If I did,I may go blind from how good looking he was.
 
It was that serious.
 
But he pretended to not know that,so Daehyun held my chin firmly and made me look into his amazing eyes from his slightly tilted shades.
 
"Why are you looking away?"
 
I closed my eyes,"Daehyun,just please keep quiet and take your sunglasses off,I promise you look great in them just save me and take it off."
 
He cocked an eyebrow,"Save you?"
 
I wanted to cry just from hearing his seductive voice,"Please just stop doing anything and take your glasses off."
 
He chuckled and I heard him take them off.
 
"Okay,can you open your eyes now?"
 
I opened my eyes slowly and found him watching me,amused.
 
"Care telling me why I had to take my present off?"
 
I took in a staggered breath,"You're too extremely handsome okay?I wanted to give that to you yesterday,along with some cheese cake I made."
 
"Cheese cake?"
 
"Yeah,Jaehyo probably took it or something,I still had it when I was drinking yesterday."
 
Daehyun folded his arms angrily,"That guy took my birthday cheese cake?"
 
I giggled and took his attractive glasses from him,he looked so cute when he was angry.
 
"I said probably,I'm not sure if he did,but I'll make another one if you want."
 
He shook his head,"I just want to wear that in front of you,"he pointed to his sunglasses.
 
"Why?"
 
"Because I like seeing you blush."
 
I pouted and passed the sunglasses back to him,"Yah,you think being handsome is such a big deal?"
 
He chuckled,"Am I that handsome to you?"
 
I nodded stiffly.
 
He smiled and hugged my waist,"Well,I think you're beautiful,but I'm still waiting for your confession."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
He took something out from his pocket and I saw a ring on his finger.
 
I frowned and grabbed his hand,"What is this?"
 
He chuckled,"Open the box."
 
I eyed the box and opened it,revealing a beautiful ring inside.
 
I gasped,"What is this?"
 
"Its our couple ring."
 
He put it on for me and showed me his ring.The designs were the same.
 
There was a little carving of a cake and a rose.
 
"How did you know I like roses?"
 
"Its not hard to guess.Your perfume smells of sweet roses."
 
I nodded and looked at him.
 
He met my gaze and started worrying instantly,"Wae,why are you looking at me like that?"
 
I shook my head and touched his still swollen cheek,"Komawo."
 
"For what?"
 
I leaned in and kissed him gently.
 
He froze for a moment while I pulled his collar to kiss him.
 
He smiled slightly and kissed me back.
 
I pulled away,"For explaining to me,for loving me,because I love you too."
 
He smiled and kissed my forehead,"Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
I hugged him tight,"Yes,I'll be this police officer's girlfriend."
 
He chuckled,"Happy birthday."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Whee!!! I was almost unable to post this chapter today but thank God everything is okay! May God bless all of you!