TEACHING

Love On A Cake

 

"Okay now pour carefully,not too much,there you go."
 
Sun's hands were trembling,and its just pouring flour.Cassie watched but didn't want to interfere.
 
"Now add water and all the usual stuff you add in."
 
Sun was more comfortable at this part,she would add everything else and mix well.She did it like a pro.
 
"Okay now when you pour the batter,follow the circular motion,don't just dump in,be nice with it." I instructed calmly.
 
Sun hands were shaking really badly,I would usually do this part.
 
Before the mix could flow out she put the bowl back down,"Unnie,I can't do this,its a crucial step,I'm not gonna screw it up like the past five times."
 
"You think I would open a cake cafe without going through what you are going through now?"
 
She thought about it and the door jingled.
 
Our heads snapped towards the door and Jaehyo strolled in.
 
"Hey babes!Whatcha doin?"
 
Sun sighed and pointed to the bowl.
 
"Oh?Teaching lessons huh?You should teach me how to make your cheese cakes,they are awesome."
 
I rolled my eyes at him,"You ate it didn't you?"
 
"You mean your boyfriend's birthday cake?Yeah I ate it."
 
"Why am I not surprised?"
 
Sun seemed like she wanted to give up but she was stronger than that,she knew it.
 
"Here,I'll help you instead,I learnt a few tips when I was with your boss." Jaehyo volunteered.
 
"Please don't bring it up." I sighed.
 
Jaehyo chuckled and went over to Sun,he placed the bowl in her hands and he guided her hands using his.
 
They poured the batter in beautifully and I smiled.
 
Cassie clapped and jumped up,"Okay finally,that's done!"
 
Sun blushed bright red and she quickly went to pre-heat the oven.
 
The door jingled again and Jaehyo cleared his throat,"Its really late,anyone need a lift home?"
 
"We'll take it from here,"Himchan came in with Daehyun just behind him.
 
Jaehyo grinned,"Okay then,Sun,lets go."
 
She leapt in shock,eyes wide open,"Bwoh?"
 
"I'll get you home,come on."Jaehyo grabbed Sun's hand and they left quickly with Sun thanking Cassie and I for the late night training.
 
"Time to get these beauties home!"Himchan hollered and went to grab Cassie's waist,pulling her out of the kitchen to get her bag.
 
"Yah,I have to help clean up!" Cassie tried pulling away but Himchan ignored her and took her outside.
 
Daehyun hugged me gently and planted a kiss on my forehead,"I'll clean up,Himchan's a jerk at times."
 
I giggled and stood by the doorway telling him what to do.By the time he was done,the kitchen was spotless and the oven chimed.
 
Daehyun went over with mittens and took the cake out.I stood there watching, my bandage out of habit.
 
"Was this how it felt?"
 
He looked up at me,removing the mittens,"Bwoh?"
 
"Watching me work that night."
 
He smiled and leaned against the counter top,motioning for me to come over.
 
I went over and Daehyun hugged me close to him,"You look absolutely beautiful and contented when you work,its intriguing."
 
I laughed and shook my head,"I mean the feeling where I look as messy as you."
 
He looked down at his sharp suit,full of white flour and chuckled,"Oh that's what you meant."
 
I looked at him and kissed his cheek,"Its okay though,its roughly the right answer,that's what I felt,watching you,its attractive."
 
He cocked an eyebrow and s an arm around my waist,"Oh yeah,how attractive?"
 
"Very,just a little less than when you're clean."
 
He scoffed and tilted my chin slightly to kiss me.
 
He kept his other hand on my injured arm,just to make sure none of us will hurt it by accident.
 
It was really inconvenient though,using only one hand to pull him in,plus he kept making our lips part for a second and I have to use whatever strength I have in my one arm to pull him back for another kiss.
 
Finally,he let go of my bandaged arm,a little by accident because he wanted to hold my neck.
 
I smiled and pulled him in to deepen the kiss with all the energy I had in both arms.
 
He was slightly stunned by my sudden surge of energy and pulled away slightly.
 
I tried to steady my breathing and Daehyun did the same,while kissing my forehead.I turned and saw the cake almost cooled.
 
I pulled away from his embrace and went to look for the icing.
 
Daehyun grabbed my waist,"Where are you going?"
 
"I need to get the icing."
 
"Where?"
 
"The fridge."
 
He got it for me,"Okay now what?"
 
"I'm gonna finish up with the coat of icing."
 
"Oh no you don't,teach me,I'll do it."
 
"Jinjja?"
 
"Yes."
 
I eyed him and decided to let him try,since it was supposed to be teaching night anyway.
 
"Put the cake there."
 
"On that turning thingy?"
 
I giggled,"Yes put the cake on the turning thingy."
 
He placed it carefully and I taught him how to whip up the icing.
 
"So you just put everything in?"
 
"No no you,egg whites in first."
 
He chuckled and put the egg whites in the bowl.
 
"Okay now for that many whites,"I bent down to see the level of the egg whites in the bowl,"You put about a cup of sugar,but if you want it sweeter you can put another half cup."
 
Daehyun measured roughly and poured the sugar in.
 
"Okay,now use your muscles and whip the thing up."
 
He laughed,"Why do you think I have muscles?"
 
I widened my eyes in fake shock,"You mean you don't?"
 
He chuckled and took my hand,letting me touch his arm.
 
I wasn't faking shock this time,he wasn't even flexing,but his arm was firm with serious muscles.Not the bulky type though,just firm and toned.
 
I gulped,looking away,prying my hand away from him painfully and I held the counter top,controlling my urge to touch him.
 
His white shirt with the top buttons undone and his sleeves rolled up made it worse than it already was.
 
"Like it?"
 
"Oh god,"I blushed bright red and he smirked,"Just,take the whisk and whip it up."
 
I got a glass of ice cold water and washed it down my throat.My body felt so unbelievably hot.
 
I didn't hear any whisking behind me though.Before I could turn I felt his arms around my waist,his warm chest against my back,I gulped again.
 
"Can we end this lesson?"
 
I wasn't listening,normal for me under such circumstances.
 
He turned me to face him and held my shoulders.
 
He kissed me gently,his warm soft lips on mine.
 
I grabbed the table firmly,I won't allow myself to touch him,I refuse to,it should be a bloody sin to.
 
Daehyun had other ideas though,he took my hands that I restrained so forcefully and let them run down his clothed chest.
 
I pulled away,stunned,of course his body was amazing,what did I expect?
 
I curled my hands tight and pushed him away carefully.
 
He met my eyes and kissed my forehead softly.
 
"We need to get out of here."
 
"Wae?"
 
"Its too dangerous for us here,isn't it?"
 
I blushed red again and he chuckled,proceeding to clean up for the second time.
 
After that,he took me outside,and we walked to the park.
 
I loved holding his hand,it always felt safe.
 
He let go and held my waist suddenly,pulling me in for a kiss.
 
I froze and melted immediately when shock was replaced by his beautiful lips moving against mine.
 
My good hand was tangled in his hair,I was breathless and he kept his arm around my waist,so I couldn't escape.
 
I pulled away slightly,"O-Oppa,wait."
 
He rested his forehead on mine and searched my eyes.
 
I gulped when I found my hand on his chest,threatening to rip off his shirt at any moment.
 
I don't know if his self control is good or what,because if that's how police officers are trained,with a great body and good sense,I could live with that.
 
He leaned in for a softer,less rushed kiss and I calmed down a bit.
 
He pulled away and twirled my hair in his fingers,"Its so easy to turn you on."
 
I glared at him and pulled away from his body.
 
He grabbed my hand and pressed it against his heart.I didn't blush or panic,at least,that's what I thought.
 
I just felt his heart beat and realised how much I actually loved him.
 
He gazed into my eyes,"Can you feel that?My love for you?"
 
 
===================================================================================================
A/N: Thanks to all my subscribers and readers! And thanks to those who voted my story up because its just so sweet of you! I initially didn't know what the voting up arrow was for but now I more or less know. Thank you guys! God Bless!