THERE!

Love On A Cake

We arrived,somewhere.I fell asleep and I opened my eyes to find Daehyun stepping out of the car.
 
Before he could get to my door,I got out myself and stomped away to find Cassie.
 
"Yah Hyemi ah!"
 
I was still angry and I wasn't going to let him think he could drag me around wherever he wante-
 
He grabbed my wrist and made me face him,"Where are you going?"
 
I squirmed,"Let me go!"
 
"Don't do this just because you're angry okay?"
 
"Do what?!"
 
"Look,"he sighed,"Where are you going?"
 
"Do you think I know?You took me to a place I don't know,do you freaking think by any chance I know where I'm going?!"
 
He chuckled,"You don't know where you're going and you're running off like that?"
 
I was fuming,"Quit laughing and let me g-"
 
He cupped my face and kissed me gently.
 
I closed my eyes and cursed myself for being so weak,melting in his arms like that.
 
He pulled me close to him and let me go carefully,keeping an arm around my waist,"Kwenchana?"
 
I pushed him away and grumbled,"Cassie ah!"
 
I saw their car park next to our's and Cassie flew out towards me.
 
She crashed into me and I hugged her tight.
 
I pulled away,"Pali pali lets get out of here,these police are trying to kidnap us."
 
She giggled and Himchan came over,"Bought the tickets?"
 
I looked at Daehyun,"What tickets?"
 
He pointed behind me and I turned to see the amusement park just off the street.
 
So this is what we're here for.
 
Cassie pulled me towards the entrance,"Come on!"
 
We ran over with the guys trailing behind.
 
We passed our tickets to the person at the gate and we went inside giggling.We were panting like crazy.
 
Cassie jumped up,"Oppa,can we go there?"
 
The two guys and I looked to where she pointed,it was this ride where it goes up to a crazy height and then free falls.
 
I eyed her,"Aren't you scared of heights?"
 
"No I'm not!Come on!"
 
She pulled me along and I laughed,she was so much more hyper than just now.
 
I bet Himchan was the cause of it.
 
He held Cassie's hand and Daehyun held my waist,"You're not scared of this?"
 
I giggled,"What,are you scared?"
 
He scoffed and pulled me to sit down,the staff locked us in and the ride started to rumble and go up.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Short update. Yes,I know. And school is starting for me,in about a month or two time. And I still have tons to write! I have another two fanfics to upload! I'm going crazy from all the planning! But I somehow like all this planning and writing so... Please subscribe and comment! It encourages me to write better :)