GAPING

Love On A Cake

Cassie was so lighted up by Himchan's kiss and everything,that it seemed to lift up the atmosphere of our cafe,if it can be lifted up any further.
 
What with Cassie's already hyper mood and Sun's awesome customer service,our cafe seemed like the only sane place you can feel happy in.
 
With Himchan's extra power surge,our shop was more than blinding with happiness.
 
I was probably the only one keeping the cafe under control.
 
Until Daehyun rushed in.
 
Cassie and Sun's boisterous chatter stopped upon hearing him come in.
 
I stared wide eyed,I felt his fiery tension wash across as he grabbed my arm and held my face to kiss me softly.
 
I literally froze,my legs went weak but before I could faint Daehyun hugged my waist close to his body and kissed me deeply.
 
I closed my eyes,my head was starting to hurt and the day barely even began.
 
The door jingled again and I could feel three pairs of eyes on us.Daehyun pulled back slowly and looked into my eyes,searching for something.
 
I bet he was hoping I won't get a headache or even worse,slap him again.
 
I really wanted to though,giving me a shock like that.
 
"Kwenchana?"
 
I took a long needed breath,"I want to slap you right now."
 
He chuckled and kissed my forehead,"You wouldn't."
 
I glared at him and he cleared his throat,"An iced latte would be nice."
 
We pulled away and met the eyes of the stunned audience.
 
Himchan was gaping and the other two were,yeah their eyes were slipping out of their sockets.
 
"The usual?"
 
Daehyun was smiling like crazy,controlling his laughter while Himchan closed his mouth,"Er yeah,give me three cups please."
 
I raised an eyebrow and went to make their drinks.
 
Well,my mind still hadn't absorbed what happened even though my heart was like a rocket at full speed,but I just kept the thought for after work.
 
Maybe that was why people thought I was indifferent,cos I kept my reactions for later.Until I would forget about it later on.
 
I went back out with their drinks,Cassie and Sun still had blank expressions while Himchan was talking to Daehyun,or stuttering to him.
 
I typed in and Daehyun handed the money to me.

"Why did Himchan order three cups?" I asked,still wondering.
 
"To recover from shock."
 
I nodded,"Oh,here,"I gave him the drinks and he beamed,"Komawo."
 
The three of them were watching again,like some movie.
 
"Have a good day at work okay?"Daehyun smiled,nodded and left with Himchan.
 
Cassie and Sun clambered over to me and started bombarding questions on me.
 
Yes my head hurt and what's worse is that they're sharing tips with me.About what?
 
I don't really know,I wasn't paying attention.
 
The door jingled and our heads turned,expecting a customer.
 
Only,it was Daehyun,"Oh,erm,Hyemi ah,I'll fetch you later?"
 
"No night shift?"
 
"I'm free tonight,night shift's tomorrow."
 
I nodded,"Okay then."
 
He smiled adoringly and left.
 
The two girls turned back to me again and the chatter rose to an unbelievable volume.
 
Well here goes another day.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Yes! They finally kissed! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment!