MOODS

Love On A Cake

Sun was watching Cassie and I bake our cheese and chocolate cakes.
 
"Why don't you two bake together?"
 
"We do."
 
"I mean for these two cakes."
 
We looked up at her,"I want my cheese cake at a certain standard."
 
"And I want my chocolate cake at a certain standard." Cassie rolled her eyes playfully.
 
"But,I mean,don't you two like one another's cake more?"
 
"Yes,which is more of an irony than anything else." I told Sun.
 
"Woah."
 
The bell jingled and the guys came in.
 
Himchan hovered over Cassie and she giggled.Daehyun wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my head but I glared at him.
 
Sun noticed and she couldn't help smiling at the difference.
 
I sighed,"Okay guys out of the kitchen,Sun get their drinks."
 
Cassie pouted and I shot her a look.
 
The guys mumbled to one another and we carried on with our finishing touches for our cake.
 
Once I was done,I smiled satisfactorily and went outside to put it in the display fridge.
 
Daehyun and Himchan were paying up.
 
"Have a nice day at work okay?" I called over politely.
 
They flinched slightly.
 
I placed my cake carefully at the top shelf and closed the fridge,"Waegeulae?"
 
Daehyun scoffed and touched my head,"Kwenchana?"
 
"What's up with you guys?"
 
Sun giggled,"Unnie,you're acting weird."
 
Cassie came out,"Oh you're still here."
 
She beamed and I eyed her,she darkened almost instantly.
 
The guys laughed.
 
"Yah yah wae?" I glared at them.
 
"Wah,Hyemi ah,your mood changes are daebak."
 
I cocked an eyebrow,not understanding.
 
Daehyun gave me a peck on my cheek,"I can't see you tonight,but tomorrow okay?"
 
"Okay."
 
Himchan hugged Cassie after she placed the cake in the display and she pouted unhappily.
 
The duo left and I faced Sun,"What was that about?"
 
"Unnie,you don't like it when people disturb you while baking right?"
 
"Um,yeah,I guess,I love baking,hate it when people pop their heads here and there."
 
"You have your answer."
 
I thought about it,"Oh."
 
Sun giggled,"Its funny how you and Cassie unnie are so different."
 
Cassie slapped my arm,"Yah yah eyeing your unnie like that,you mad?"
 
I laughed,"Mianhe unnie,but you know how I'm like."
 
She scoffed and Sun was watched us.
 
"Yah waegeulae?" I watched her.
 
"So are they like your boyfriends or something?"
 
I looked at Cassie,"I don't know,he never asked or said anything official."
 
"Yeah me too."
 
Sun pinched the bridge of her nose,"Wow okay,no wonder I can sense this thing."
 
The bell jingled and a customer came in.
 
We went to our stations.
 
Sun is amazing,she really is.Somehow being there to read and help us.
 
I don't know how she does it,but when it comes to reality checks for me and Cassie,she does it best.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:So even though they're 'together',the boys didn't say anything official. Is there a reason for that?

And,do you guys know the Chinese Zodiac? Cos I'm born in the year of the pig(which rather suits my personality),and I was at a mall with a display of all the animals so I looked for my pig. They had these four lucky numbers thing(which I don't actually believe in)and I was so shocked when I saw my numbers. 0.6.2.8 In this exact order.

I know this number so well cos its my screen lock password and its Daehyun's birthdate! After I saw that I was so happy I couldn't talk. I mean,what kind of coincidence is that? In that order! Lol sorry for blabbering stuff again.

Thanks to my subscribers and please comment!