KIDNAPPED?

Love On A Cake

It was some sort of,what's that word,miracle.That's it,miracle.
 
The boys had a whole day off but of course we had a business to run.
 
But being policemen,they got more than enough helpers to help Sun out.
 
"Okay Sun if there is any problem or whatsoever just call me okay?Spam call me whatever,until I answer."
 
"Nae ara unnie,have fun!"
 
Himchan and Daehyun dragged Cassie and I out.
 
However,Cassie wasn't as hyper as I thought she would be.
 
"Yah waegeulae?"
 
She looked at me,"I don't know,kinda worried for the cafe."
 
"Why?You're never worried."
 
"We just went through a grueling day yesterday figuring out how many cookie bits to put into our new fudge cup cake and we're leaving our cafe to a bunch of amateurs!"
 
Himchan grabbed her waist,"Come on Miss Talkative."
 
He pulled her to his car and Daehyun led me to his.
 
He drove silently and I wondered how the cafe will do.
 
"Hyemi ah."
 
Maybe they will do fine,I mean Sun is there,right?
 
"Hyemi?"
 
And those people can't just be amat-
 
The car swerved to the side of the road and Daehyun put his arm in front of me to stop me from flying.
 
"What did you do that for?"
 
He held my shoulders,"Can you answer me when I talk to you?"
 
"Since when did you talk to me?"
 
"Since the last two times I tried,what are you thinking?"
 
I folded my arms,"The cafe."
 
"Goodness,"he let go and continued driving,"Look I got a group of professionals to help out,and besides,Sun is there,it'll be fine,just have fun today."
 
"Like what,some double thingy?"
 
"Yes,like some double thingy."
 
I pouted and sat back in my seat,"Where are we going anyway?"
 
"We're going to have fun."
 
I eyed him,"Seriously?"
 
He chuckled,"Hold on okay?"
 
I looked out the window,"I'm gonna try ignoring you,until you tell me."
 
He scoffed,"W-What kind of tactic is that?"
 
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
 
"Yah Hyemi ah."
 
I should probably buy some caramel and try to bake a new flavoured cake.
 
"Park Hyemi."
 
I should even include cookies in my menu,those cookie bits were delicious.
 
"Yah!"
 
I jumped,"Bwoh,wae wae wae?!"
 
Daehyun stared right at me and I felt the negative energy hover in the air around us.Both of us were emitting it.
 
He took a deep breath to stable himself and I looked away.
 
The atmosphere was awkward,and really bad.
 
But even if he's a policeman he has no right to not tell me where he's taking me.
 
Its not like he's kidnapping me,right?

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Woo...Tense atmosphere... Just like in Yongguk's Sacramental Confession! Its him rapping but it was so dark I felt like I was in some graveyard or something. Once again,thanks to my subscribers and please comment! AND LOOK FORWARD TO B.A.P's COMEBACK! Which I really hope is coming soon :)