CONFUSED

Love On A Cake

He distracted me,yet again.I couldn't focus at all.
 
Those words just kept repeating.
 
"I'm not playing with you."
 
Then what was he doing to me?Messing around like that,I can't take it.
 
"Hyemi,can you help with the clearing?We'll finish faster and you can meet your prince charming earlier."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"I'm talking about Daehyun,if by any chance you're thinking about Jaehyo,I'll kill him,then I'll kill you."
 
I raised an eyebrow at Cassie,"Why do you think I'm thinking about Jaehyo?"
 
"Because you met him last night and spent a few hours with him."
 
"Is that supposed to mean something?"
 
"I don't know,but if its not Daehyun,I'm not accepting anyone else for you."
 
"Wae?"
 
Cassie put her hand on her hip,"Look,I know it seems like Himchan and Daehyun are playing with us but Himchan said that it was just to make sure we were safe."
 
I rolled my eyes.
 
"Don't roll your eyes at me,I've discussed it with Sun and even she agreed,I mean,if they love us,they would not want to threaten our security,and this is one way they're trying to protect us."
 
"By keeping their distance?"
 
"Exactly."
 
"But it isn't fair for us,I mean,not being able to be with them like normal couples."
 
"If you really love him you won't mind would you?"
 
I sighed,she had a point.
 
"And you have to stop slapping his face,I can't even look at Daehyun without feeling bad."
 
"He deserved it."
 
"But he didn't play with you or lie to you did he?"
 
"He didn't lie,I'm not sure about the playing though."
 
"You should know better,after being played by Jaehyo."
 
"Oh yeah,I do know better."
 
The door jingled and Daehyun came in.Rubbing his neck awkwardly.
 
"Erm,ready to go?"
 
I stared at his swollen cheek and blinked a few times.
 
"Er yeah yeah right,I'll get my bag."I went to take my bag and Cassie was eyeing me with that treat-him-nice look.
 
I sighed and Daehyun took me to his car.
 
I laid back in the seat and Daehyun watched the road.The silence was really disturbing.
 
"Where are you taking me?"
 
"Home."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"My home."
 
"Oh."
 
Long silence.
 
"You're not asking why?"
 
"Hmm,I trust you,for now."
 
He chuckled and continued driving.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: I'll update again tonight! Haha,because its the last day of Chinese New Year and I have nothing better to do. ;p Thanks for reading and please subscribe and comment!