ONLY

Love On A Cake

I woke up slowly,taking in the scene around me in detail so I could feel better.
 
I'm in a bed,hospital bed,with Daehyun holding my hand,he's sleeping,rather soundly,resting his head on my bed.
 
The monitors were blinking and beeping,wires and tubes were inserted into my wrist and I winced at that.
 
I was guessing that Cassie was somewhere,probably outside,she should know about me already.
 
Daehyun shifted and he got up to look at me.His eyes flew fully open and he sat on my bed,holding my face gently.
 
"Hey,how are you feeling?"
 
I closed my eyes and whatever happened rushed back into my mind like a waterfall.
 
I started crying and Daehyun took me in his arms.
 
"Shh shh,its okay,I'm here with you now,its over okay?"
 
I hugged him tightly,burying my head in his shoulders.
 
"Oppa."
 
He pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes,"Yes oppa is here,I'm here,you're fine."
 
My hand felt stiff and I saw this huge bandage on my arm.I leaned on Daehyun and stared at my arm.
 
"They hurt you really bad."
 
I nodded,"It hurts."
 
He rubbed my back soothingly and held my arm,"How did he scratch you that bad?"
 
"I don't know,those ugly clowns kept scaring me,"I shivered,"Then the clown grabbed me and threw me to the wall or something.Next thing I felt this weird pain in my arm."
 
Daehyun took a deep breath,controlling his anger,"Stupid clowns."
 
I hugged him,"How's Jaehyo?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Jaehyo."
 
"Oh him,he's in the other ward,got hit hard on the head though."
 
I nodded and closed my eyes,"For you only okay?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"I'm calling you oppa,only you."
 
He chuckled,"Okay,want to see Jaehyo?"
 
I shook my head,"He will come and see me."
 
Daehyun touched my hair,"You must have been scared stiff,fourteen clowns in that bank,at least eight watching you guys."
 
"That many?"
 
He nodded and rested his forehead on mine,"I wanted to fly down when I heard the gun shots from your call,but Himchan told me to stay at the station,he said he would get you."
 
He touched my cheek and pain hit his eyes,"We were about to set an ambush and get everybody out of the bank,but they came earlier than we expected and had to change plans."
 
I nodded,understanding.
 
"So I was driving down to the ambush location and decided to go by your cafe,but it was closed.Then I called you and well you know the rest,violent robbers."
 
I nodded and touched his cheek,"Oppa,its still swollen."
 
He poked my cheek gently,"Yours isn't any better."
 
"You're angry aren't you?"
 
"Is it obvious?"
 
I nodded.
 
"Yeah,I mean,I could have went to the cafe earlier to get you,then you wouldn't have to-"
 
I kissed him gently,I didn't like it when he blamed himself.Just like how he didn't like me to blame myself.
 
I pulled away and rested on his shoulder,he touched my head,"You sure you're okay?"
 
"Wae?"
 
"You just kissed me."
 
"You don't want me to?"
 
He panicked,"No no that's not what I meant."
 
I smiled,"Okay then,"And I leaned in to kiss him again.
 
I liked it,his lips warm and gentle,the chaos being pushed out of my mind.
 
Until the door flew open.
 
"Unnie-Ah!!!"Sun slammed the door and kept shouting mianhe from outside the door.
 
Daehyun and I pulled away and smiled.
 
I kissed his cheek,"Oppa,can you get her for me?"
 
He chuckled and pulled my waist gently to kiss him before he took two strides over to the door.
 
Sun was covering her face and she flinched when Daehyun called her.
 
"Sun ah,iliwa." I called to her softly.
 
She looked at me and came over carefully.
 
"U-Unnie,neol,kwenchana?"
 
I giggled,"Nae,I'm fine,I won't be able to bake anytime soon though."
 
She looked at my arm and touched the bandage delicately,"Ah,unnie,ottoke?The cafe needs you."
 
I smiled and rested my hand on her shoulder,"You can do it too,you always help me out don't you?Should be a breeze for you."
 
"Unnie."
 
"Don't worry okay?I will guide you in every way I can."
 
She heaved a sigh of relief,"Nae,please teach me well,I can't do it on my own."
 
I nodded and the door flew open.Daehyun turned as well,only to glare at Jaehyo who strode in.
 
"Yo,my babe!"
 
I raised an eyebrow and Daehyun grabbed his arm,"Yah,don't make her uncomfortable now."
 
Jaehyo scoffed and took his arm back,"Steady there officer,I'm a patient and I'm also not in any way better off than your girl,sheesh,a headache you're giving me."
 
Sun giggled,"Unnie,your friend is weird."
 
I nodded,"He probably knocked his head a little too hard."
 
"I didn't knock my head,a bloody clown did,and in case you forgot,I got hit because of you."
 
Jaehyo pointed at me and I stared at him,"Well,thanks?"
 
Sun giggled and Jaehyo scoffed,"Nice one,still the same old straight-in-your-face style,I'm gonna catch a nap,the beds here are not that bad."
 
Jaehyo left and Daehyun face palmed himself,"I can't believe you dated a guy like him."
 
"I can't believe I even knew him.Where's Cassie anyway?"
 
Sun diverted her attention to me after watching Jaehyo leave,"Oh,er,Cassie said she was coming up after me,should be soon."
 
As if on cue,Cassie burst into the room and stomped over to hug me really roughly.
 
"You crazy girl what have you gotten yourself into?!Ahn Jaehyo you get back in here right now!"
 
He appeared again and Sun's face lit up but darkened again when she realised Cassie was about to thrash him.
 
Cassie glared at him so coldly,everyone froze on the spot.
 
Well Cassie's temper is also her charm.
 
I just hope Jaehyo can survive that charm,Himchan as well.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Everything seems to be going fine now. Also, this is sadly coming to an end but don't worry because I won't be gone,I'm still continuing my other fanfics so please feel free to check them out!  (P.S. My other fanfic is also on Dae) ;)