Strong Impact

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

  “This is all your fault, Kim Myungsoo!!!” Jaeun hollered at L’s ears.

L covered both of his ears. “Why is it just my fault? It’s OUR fault!” HE hollered back.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. This guy really takes all her patience out of her. She really despises this guy. She scoffed and just continued working on the project.

Yes, they were talking about the project they are working on.

“Because of your stupid hormones, we’re rushing this thing!” She told L. Truly, she is really mad at L.

L did nothing but to distract Jaeun when she’s doing the project seriously. He would kiss her and eventually would lead to more than just a kiss.

L smirked. “Sorry about that.” He chuckled.

“Tch.” She rolled her eyes as she continued the project. “ert.” Jaeun mumbled as she assembled the model.

L was looking at her intently. *Still beautiful.* He thought. *Yah, L! Stop it. Stop falling for her again!* He slapped himself in his mind.

“What are you looking at? Why don’t you just help me? Your stares won’t help me at all!” Jaeun complained.

L chuckled and went to help her. “Why? Are you intimidated by my stares? Are you conscious?” He asked.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and just shook her head in disbelief. “Your questions wouldn’t help either.” She said.

“Your ranting isn’t helping too, you know.” L retorted.

Jaeun glared at L. She is really controlling herself from bursting into a big blow of anger. She clenched her fist tight and gritted her teeth. *Calm. Calm, Jaeun. Calm.* She thought as her phone rang.

 

 

“Hello?” Jaeun answered the call.

‘Hello, Jae?’ The guy spoke from the other line.

“Kai?” She asked.

The guy chuckled from the other line. ‘You know my voice well, Jaeun. I love it.’ He smirked.

Jaeun smiled. “How would I forget your voice? We talk on the phone most of the time.” She replied.

Kai smiled. ‘That’s nice to know.’ He said. ‘Are you free tonight?’ He asked.

Jaeun looked at the clock. “Depends. What time?” She asked.

‘Maybe 8?’ He asked. ‘I’ll pick you up.’ He volunteered.

Jaeun looked at the project. *We’ll finish it in a few.* She thought as she looked at L assembling the model. She smiled. “Arasseo, Kai. See you at 8.” She said.

Kai smiled. ‘Arasseo. See you, babe.’ He said as he ended the call.

 

 

 

“Going somewhere?” L asked her.

Jaeun nodded. “Yeah. Later.” She asked.

L looked at her. “Where?” He asked.

Jaeun shrugged. “I don’t know yet.” She said. “Maybe somewhere special.” She replied.

L nodded and worked on the project again. From that time, L hasn’t been so clingy to Jaeun, to which Jaeun was really grateful for.

“Ahhh! It’s done!” Jaeun beamed.

L smiled and nodded. “At last. No more ranting from you.” He said.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “At last! No more lazy you in my room.” She replied.

“Tch.” L smirked. “I’ll be going now.” He said as he took his bag.

Jaeun nodded. “Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She waved.

L just nodded and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa~~~~~” Krystal cooed.

Krystal is another queenka in that school who is deeply in loved with L. No one seems to be in love with him like Krystal is. When we come to think of it, she is like a sasaeng fan. A stalker. And all.

L looked at her and smirked. “Yes, Krystal?” HE asked.

Krystal tiptoed and kissed L’s cheek. “I was gone for two weeks. I miss you.” She said.

L just nodded. “Nado. I miss you too.” He said.

Krystal blushed and smiled. Hearing that L missed her too is one of the best feelings in the world for her. “Really? Then can we have lunch today?” She asked as she clung to L’s arm.

L smiled and nodded. “Sure.” He said.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jaeun is walking to the cafeteria that time as she saw L cuddling with Krystal. She raised her brow as she walked pass them.

L noticed her but he didn’t even acknowledge her. HE didn’t even nod at her.

“Tch.” Jaeun smirked as she went to where her best friend is.

“Hey.” Minhee greeted as she is indulged into texting.

“Hey?” Jaeun replied unsure. “Kikwang again?” She asked.

Minhee nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah. He’s been texting about what is happening in his class.” She retorted.

“Yah. Stop it. He couldn’t concentrate on his studies.” Jaeun said.

“Tch. He is one hell of an intelligent guy. He wouldn’t fail.” Minhee defended as she still continued texting her boyfriend.

Jaeun just shook her head and stood up to order food.

“One of this, this, this, and… uhm… this.” Jaeun pointed out foods she wanted to eat. And yes, she is hungry like a wolf, so she is going to eat like a wolf.

“Thanks.” She bowed at the counter and took her trey to their table.

But then, before she could even reach the table.

“OWWWW!”

Jaeun fell on her . All her food are scattered on the floor. “Oww~ That hurts.” She complained as she struggled in standing.

“Mianhe, miss. I wasn’t looking.” A guy held out his hand and helped her stand.

Jaeun looked at the guy. “Ani. It’s okay. It’s just that the impact was too strong.” She said.

The guy smiled at her. “Oh. I’ll just pay back your food.” He said.

Jaeun shook her head. “No no no no no! It’s okay. You don’t even need to bother.” She said as she waved her hands.

The guy shook his head and insisted. “No. I insist.” He said.

“No. It’s really fine. I’ll just buy another.” She retorted.

The guy just looked at her. “Arasseo. If that’s what you like.” He said.

Jaeun smiled. “Wait. Are you new here?” She asked. *Wait. When did I even care about the new students here?* She thought.

The guy smiled. “Yeah. My name is Gong Chansik. You can just call me Gongchan.” The guy held out his hand.

Jaeun nodded. “Kwon Jaeun.” She said as she took his hand.

“Nice meeting you, Jaeun-ssi.” Gongchan smiled.

Jaeun nodded. “You too, Gongchan.” She smiled.

“Uhm, can I ask a favor, Jaeun-ssi?” He asked.

Jaeun looked at him and nodded. “Sure. What is it?” She asked.

“Can I eat with you? You know, I don’t have friends yet.” Gongchan said shyly.

Jaeun nodded. “Sure. You can join us.” She said.

“Thanks.” Gongchan smiled.

 

 

 

---------------------------------

Gongchan in the house~~~ ♥